Author Topic: Young Jewish Girl Blasts Black History Month!  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Young Jewish Girl Blasts Black History Month!
« on: March 07, 2010, 01:34:28 PM »

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Young Jewish Girl Blasts Black History Month!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 01:39:21 PM »
Well said.  You want people to treat other people not according to race then stop throwing race in our faces.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 02:09:17 PM »
I have seen this video before a long time ago.  She's got some good points. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Daniele.from.Italy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 02:47:17 PM »
Some of the video response are  :::D
I watched 3 or 4 of these "responses" and I'm still laughing...
It is very interesting to know why they think there's a need for a "black history month", you know they invented the wheel, they discovered America and so on. One of those creature is actually angry with whites and jews because "black history month" is february hence the shortest month :D, "You know it's a racist conspiracy, we want a 31 days month! Yeah!"... Oh my lol
The most polite response I saw, there's this guy who says "Yeah, you have good points, I understand what you mean, but you have also have to understand that here in black neighbourhoods, in black communities, in black schools, with the majority of black teachers we still have to listen about George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Christopher Columbus..."   
:o  What are you supposed to learn in an American school? They wish to skip Washington, Lincoln and Columbus in favour of WHAT?! Cannibalism?!

BTW if you are tempted to watch these "responses" I advise you (at least for what I saw) that they contain mostly foul language and they are very offensive toward whites in general and jews in particular, so please beware.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 04:53:33 PM »
Some of the video response are  :::D
I watched 3 or 4 of these "responses" and I'm still laughing...
It is very interesting to know why they think there's a need for a "black history month", you know they invented the wheel, they discovered America and so on. One of those creature is actually angry with whites and jews because "black history month" is february hence the shortest month :D, "You know it's a racist conspiracy, we want a 31 days month! Yeah!"... Oh my lol
The most polite response I saw, there's this guy who says "Yeah, you have good points, I understand what you mean, but you have also have to understand that here in black neighbourhoods, in black communities, in black schools, with the majority of black teachers we still have to listen about George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Christopher Columbus..."   
:o  What are you supposed to learn in an American school? They wish to skip Washington, Lincoln and Columbus in favour of WHAT?! Cannibalism?!

BTW if you are tempted to watch these "responses" I advise you (at least for what I saw) that they contain mostly foul language and they are very offensive toward whites in general and jews in particular, so please beware.

good points

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 06:03:40 PM »
God bless this girl, she says the TRUTH!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 06:52:40 PM »
It is a shame that the blacks don't tell their kids about Reverend King. It was he who said that people shouldn't be judged by the color of their skin, but on the content of their character. It can't be denied that the character of most blacks sucks; barely acceptable for any society. So, with a character that sucks, the only thing that they have to fall back on the skin color. They've been handed everything on a silver platter, and still they complain. They're put into jobs that are well beyond their comprehension level, just because they're black. They can get free food, free housing and free everything, and yet they still complain.

Some moron in reply to the video said that blacks were enslaved longer than us Jews. According to the evil history books, the first black slaves arrived in the US in 1526. We were in Egypt for 430 years. So, if the moron is true, then slavery lasted until 1956. I wish that some of their ghetto asses would study in school so that they could get history right. For a lack of knowledge the people perish.
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 08:08:30 PM »
It is a shame that the blacks don't tell their kids about Reverend King. It was he who said that people shouldn't be judged by the color of their skin, but on the content of their character. It can't be denied that the character of most blacks sucks; barely acceptable for any society. So, with a character that sucks, the only thing that they have to fall back on the skin color. They've been handed everything on a silver platter, and still they complain. They're put into jobs that are well beyond their comprehension level, just because they're black. They can get free food, free housing and free everything, and yet they still complain.

Some moron in reply to the video said that blacks were enslaved longer than us Jews. According to the evil history books, the first black slaves arrived in the US in 1526. We were in Egypt for 430 years. So, if the moron is true, then slavery lasted until 1956. I wish that some of their ghetto donkeys would study in school so that they could get history right. For a lack of knowledge the people perish.

We were in Egypt for 430 years, but only 210 of them were in heavy bondage and slavery.... Hashem showed us compassion and shortened the stay...

http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/241,92801/How-many-years-did-the-Jews-spend-in-Egypt.html

How many years did the Jews spend in Egypt?

210 years.

When G-d and Abraham sealed the "Covenant Between the Parts," G-d told Abraham, "You shall surely know that your seed will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and they will enslave them and oppress them, for four hundred years" (Genesis 15:13). However, the entire four hundred years were not spent in Egypt. Rather, they started with the birth of Isaac thirty years later.* G-d told Abraham that his "seed will be strangers in a land that is not theirs," and beginning with the birth of Issac,  Abraham's seed dwelt in a land that was not yet their own.

Isaac was 60 when Jacob was born (Genesis 25:27) and Jacob was 130 years old when he arrived in Egypt (Genesis 47:9). Add to that the 210 years the Jews actually spent in Egypt, and you have 400 years.

[Rashi on Exodus 12:40 explains why it is mathematically impossible to say that the Jews actually spent 400 years in Egypt.]

The actual back-breaking slavery started approximately 86 years before the Exodus.

* The 430 years referenced in Exodus 12:30 started with the actual "Covenant Between the Parts."
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 09:37:04 PM »

[Rashi on Exodus 12:40 explains why it is mathematically impossible to say that the Jews actually spent 400 years in Egypt.]

The actual back-breaking slavery started approximately 86 years before the Exodus.

* The 430 years referenced in Exodus 12:30 started with the actual "Covenant Between the Parts."

Muman I completely agree with you!  Even in Christianity we believe that it was 215 + 215 years.  Rashi was right!

Galatians 3:16-17 Paul makes reference to a 430 year period from Abraham leaving Haran to Moses receiving “The Law”.

In G-d's eyes the clock started when Abraham was originally called from Chaldea (Babylon).  Even though the patriarchs were wealthy and powerful they were without a homeland.  It took 430 years for the formation of the 12 tribes and their descendants to become a big enough nation to possess the Holy land.  So slavery period of 430 years means homelessness or without a country for themselves, serving other Kings in that region, which spanned from the time when Abraham was called out and when the Israelites left Egypt.

In Josephus Antiquities II.XV.2, the footnotes No.2 reads:

"Why our Masorete copy so groundlessly abridges this account in Exodus 12:40, as to ascribe 430 years to the sole peregrinations of the Israelites in Egypt- when it is clear, even by the Masorete chronology elsewhere as well as from the express text itself in the Samaritan, Septuagint, and Josephus, that they sojourned in Egypt but half that time and that in consequence, the other half of their peregrinations was in the land of Canaan before they came into Egypt - is hard to say".
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 09:50:57 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.