Author Topic: To Yacov and Chaim about racial idenity of "Egyptians "  (Read 8785 times)

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
To Yacov and Chaim about racial idenity of "Egyptians "
« on: May 03, 2007, 09:45:41 PM »
Chaim and Yacov say that modern day Egyptians are mixed alot with Negriods, but all North Africans are . The Egyptians i have met your light skined to olive skin and mostly looked Southern Europeans, and some had light hair and eyes, and others were dark skined like Iraqis, with Caucasiod facial structures. Also the "Arab" Egyptains are often offened when people say that Egypt was an African civilization. I have been to Egypt, and the only Negriods that i have seen were the Siwa Berbers and Southern Egyptians who claim Nubian decent, and are disircriminated against. I have seen Arab/Egyptian paraings brining European type kids, and throw back genes are very rare. Gentics on modern day Egyptians show them to be of a Caucasiod racial stock, with only non-Caucasiod lineage is Negriod like the Berbers, and its 13%. Al-Sadat was half-Egyptian only, his mom was Sudanese not Egyptian. I know an Egyptian who has straight hair, small nose its high rooted. Egyptians like all North Africans have smaller noses their Levintine/Arabian cousins. The Egyptians correlated closesly to Berbers,Sardanians,and Arabs(invaders). 13% does not change the race, the same could be said about Portugal where it has assimlated Negriod blood, and having around 10% the same level as the Berbers. Remeber this Genyotpical not phenotypical 13% of the Genytoype in the total gene pool is insiginificant. Also Nubians did infact invade Egypt and ruled for 80 years, so the Negriod strain in Egyptians is ancient one not a recent one.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Re: To Yacov and Chaim about racial idenity of "Egyptians "
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 09:53:23 PM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 09:55:52 PM »

some look mullato some look med semitic some look arab
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 09:59:40 PM »

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 10:02:32 PM »

some look mullato some look med semitic some look arab

Egyptians in South are Mulattos. Some look Semitic like Arabs because they are Arabs, real Arabs are found in the Sini pensiula, upper Egypt is mostly Saharid like the Berbers, an in lower Egypt South its mixed with Negriods. typical Egyptians are in the movies and shows, and often governement. Also the terrorists Egyptian pictures looked Caucasiod. Mulattos are usually Copts from what i have observed this probably do to Nubian domination.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 10:09:49 PM »

Yes and one is Muslim, the Copts have stronger Negriod strain than "Arab" Egyptians.

One of them had the last name George. That's probably a Christian. Maybe she is a Copt, the remnants of the ancient Egyptians.

Yes and one is Muslim, the Copts have stronger Negriod strain than "Arab" Egyptians.

look at the terrorists their Caucasiod sharaid and look like Berbers.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 10:18:57 PM »

One of them had the last name George. That's probably a Christian. Maybe she is a Copt, the remnants of the ancient Egyptians.

look at the terrorists their Caucasiod sharaid and look like Berbers.

My point was that Copts are lighter skinned.

Thats wrong, they might be lighter skined but they have more Negriod blood, btw the Arabs were always dark skined, nothing to do with Negriod admixture, this pesudo-science that White supermacists say that Mediterraneans are mixed with Negriods because their dark hair and skin. Copts might be lighter skined in their original form, but they do contain a Negriod strain that is often visible, while "Arab" Egyptians don't, also the Sinia Arabs don't even have a Negriod strain at all.  Arabs have always been dark skined, you should see the discriptions of the invading Arabs by the Persians. Dark skin does not equal mixed race.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 10:23:47 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 10:26:00 PM »
I can't wait for Fruit to comment on these women.

LOL.

What are you expecting? They're not blondes.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2007, 11:07:34 PM »
Wow-a-woo-ah.   Miss Lebanon and Miss Egypt (pictured together) are both strikingly beautiful.  Their long black hair is ultra-exotic for me.  Those two could come into a nightclub here and all the boys would want to have a dance with them, maybe more.  I bet they would be nice to take out on a double-date.  I took two black-haired women out for a 'date' once and it was too much for me.

Miss Egypt 2004 could easily pass for a native British and Miss Egypt 2005 has a gorgeous nose.  The long, thin, downward pointing nose is a blessing from G-d.  In the collection of pictures in the second post I like the girl third from the left.  On TV tonight I saw a young Indian woman, she looked like a typical white woman but slightly tinged with brown and had a slightly more prominent nose (which was pierced), lovely black hair, but she had a beautiful English accent and was lithe, and comely, and spritely, and I fell in love with her: she was so beautiful.  (She was on a French beach, and all the blondes were tanned and radiant under the sun.)

This proves how skin tones or colours aren't always that important in determining beauty.  All of these women are so beautiful.  I am unworthy of almost all of them.  But generally speaking the fatter their members (like the nose) become and the blacker their skin goes, the less attractive they become.  Do you not agree? 
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2007, 11:24:10 PM »
Miss Egypt 2004 looks like Posh Spice. Brits are Mediterranean Caucasians.

I like Miss Egypt 2005's eyes.

They are incredibly pretty, big, dark brown, shining, oval-shaped ... I saw some German actors on a film recently and one of the ladies had very striking eyes which were similar.  Miss 2005 has long fingers too. 
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2007, 12:44:28 AM »
Those two women are so fine!

If the Arabs truly wanted to defeat Israel, all they need do is send armies of these babes on to the battlefield!

It would be the fastest surrender in military history!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2007, 01:07:15 PM »
Why the Queen of Jordan should get a divorce from that little ugly king ,i'm tall well built and handsome ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2007, 02:06:38 PM »
I had always heard that Abdullah met her in Los Angeles, California, (her home) when she was working one of the concessions at DisneyLand.

Something tells me that her "most impressive" resume has been "filtered and reconstituted" for public (particularly Arab public) consumption.

This is also the first time I have ever read that she is of "Palestinian by way of Kuwaiti" ancestry.

I wouldn't doubt it a bit if they simply just "made up" almost all of that background info, just to placate the "almost 100% "Palestinian" population of Jordan".

Certainly pretty; but "World's Most Beautiful Women"???

Give me a break!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2007, 02:26:08 PM »
She has a gorgeous smile.  What a shame all of her kids are Muslim Nazis.  :(

Did you notice that one of her children is called 'Prince Hashem'? 

I still have something for blondes though, which I cannot describe.  I just looked in a magazine and saw a German boy with a well-built sturdy blonde wrapping her arms around him.  Why are some Nordic women so well-built and sturdy?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2007, 02:30:04 PM »
Those two women are so fine!

If the Arabs truly wanted to defeat Israel, all they need do is send armies of these babes on to the battlefield!

It would be the fastest surrender in military history!

Someone once told me (maybe it was a joke) that the UN assigns 'military units' comprised of Swedish and other Nordic women and sends them to areas of stress so that the troops can 'relieve their tensions' and concentrate better.  He told me that they are like 'bedroom battalions'.  In a hyper-sexualized world it wouldn't surprise me.  Maybe it also stops European troops from raping women in the countries they occupy.  I wonder if [censored] and Muslims get to bed the blonde 'soldiers'.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2007, 02:38:42 PM »
She has a gorgeous smile.  What a shame all of her kids are Muslim Nazis.  :(

Did you notice that one of her children is called 'Prince Hashem'? 

I still have something for blondes though, which I cannot describe.  I just looked in a magazine and saw a German boy with a well-built sturdy blonde wrapping her arms around him.  Why are some Nordic women so well-built and sturdy?
Yes the nordic women are much sturdier then the male nordics

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2007, 08:15:06 PM »
Wow-a-woo-ah.   Miss Lebanon and Miss Egypt (pictured together) are both strikingly beautiful.  Their long black hair is ultra-exotic for me.  Those two could come into a nightclub here and all the boys would want to have a dance with them, maybe more.  I bet they would be nice to take out on a double-date.  I took two black-haired women out for a 'date' once and it was too much for me.

Miss Egypt 2004 could easily pass for a native British and Miss Egypt 2005 has a gorgeous nose.  The long, thin, downward pointing nose is a blessing from G-d.  In the collection of pictures in the second post I like the girl third from the left.  On TV tonight I saw a young Indian woman, she looked like a typical white woman but slightly tinged with brown and had a slightly more prominent nose (which was pierced), lovely black hair, but she had a beautiful English accent and was lithe, and comely, and spritely, and I fell in love with her: she was so beautiful.  (She was on a French beach, and all the blondes were tanned and radiant under the sun.)

This proves how skin tones or colours aren't always that important in determining beauty.  All of these women are so beautiful.  I am unworthy of almost all of them.  But generally speaking the fatter their members (like the nose) become and the blacker their skin goes, the less attractive they become.  Do you not agree? 

Fruit Northern Indians are a Caucasiod race belonging to the NorIndid race, and sometimes the Irano-Afghan

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2007, 08:18:43 PM »

Miss Egypt 2004 looks like Posh Spice. Brits are Mediterranean Caucasians.

I like Miss Egypt 2005's eyes.

British are Meditterranean/Nordic/and Brun a crogo-maginid race. Arabs are also Meditterranean the vast majorty, beloning to the Orintealid division. Pure Meditteraneans would be Walesh people and Southern Europeans. Some say the Meditteranean has been influenced by Negriod admixture from ancient times, and that the Alpine has been influenced by Mongoliod bloodlines.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 08:47:25 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2007, 08:24:34 PM »
The Nubians were Caucasian.

Nubians were Negriods, or possbily influenced by Caucasiod admixture. The paintings of Nubians were Negriods, not Caucasiod. Let's be honest even the ancient Egyptians had Negriod strain, infact my neighbour is Copt Egyptian he is pro-Israel and anti-Arab, but looks Sudanese ie mixed Negriod, looks like the late Halessiesie the Ethiopiam emporer. I agree with Chaim alot on his views, but on the racial idenity of the Egyptians i don't because gentics say their only 13%, my dad is anthroplogical gentisist and he told me most Egyptians are Caucasiods. To me Caucasiod defines North Africa, Middle East, Europe to Northern India.