Author Topic: Never eat in a Muslim restaurant - Shocking picture from persian restaurant  (Read 3125 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The owners of the restaurant "Ti Shin" are called Sorush Efati and Mohammed Borumand. Their comment on the discovery of the food inspectors was:

"Rats are still in 90 percent of all basements"  :o

Now they have renamed the restaurant to Roya. As if the name would change the cleanliness.

Source: http://www.bz-berlin.de/bezirk/pankow/ekelpolizei-findet-tote-ratte-in-lokal-article773599.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
MAYBE THE MUZZIES PUT IT IN ETHNIC GERMANS FOOD.BTW on German news  i heard Berlin is running out of social welfare money
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
MAYBE THE MUZZIES PUT IT IN ETHNIC GERMANS FOOD.BTW on German news  i heard Berlin is running out of social welfare money

Yes true. Berlin is the capital of welfare as well as crime. Basically it is like your Chicago.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Yes true. Berlin is the capital of welfare as well as crime. Basically it is like your Chicago.
what will the muzzies do return to mekka
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

what will the muzzies do return to mekka

Abolish welfare and Islam will die. But this will never happen, because if leftists have so long a majority they change the whole society. They bring the lazy ones to breed and they create through this whole generations of voters - not only with Muslim background.

Look Mord here is a typical welfare family from Berlin:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
They look like gypsies that qurananimal eats plenty of cake and candy and never exercises.Is the white girl his wife? and the baby

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
They look like gypsies that qurananimal eats plenty of cake and candy and never exercises.Is the white girl his wife? and the baby

I think it is his daughter. She looks a little bit older because she is a little fat pug. Haw haw  :::D

It is a shame. It is bright daylight and this girl lools around in her nightie. So this family will never earn money. But all are well fed thanks to welfare. In Berlin the welfare is so high, they can eat everyday cake instead of bread - Just like Marie Antoinette.

:::D

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
The owners of the restaurant "Ti Shin" are called Sorush Efati and Mohammed Borumand. Their comment on the discovery of the food inspectors was:

"Rats are still in 90 percent of all basements"  :o

Now they have renamed the restaurant to Roya. As if the name would change the cleanliness.

Source: http://www.bz-berlin.de/bezirk/pankow/ekelpolizei-findet-tote-ratte-in-lokal-article773599.html

What in the world is that in the picture?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Abben, it is a mumified rat.  :o

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
It could double as a modern art display.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
It could double as a modern art display.

Perhaps. Expressionistic picture called "Mohammed in paradies".  :::D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Gross!!! Was this in America or Israel??? No American or Israeli should eat at restaurants that employ these goons.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!

thats truly sick. And they have a lot of halal food carts here in NYC. I see all these fools flock to these carts.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

thats truly sick. And they have a lot of halal food carts here in NYC. I see all these fools flock to these carts.

I bet they attract rats and roaches as well.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!

I bet they attract rats and roaches as well.

I

I wouldn't be surprised.