Poll

Do you agree with the post I made below?

Yes
2 (50%)
No
0 (0%)
I partially agree
1 (25%)
I don't know
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: The CIA financed and established the Khomeini regime  (Read 609 times)

Offline Johnny Walker

• New JTFer
The CIA financed and established the Khomeini regime
« on: March 12, 2010, 11:30:33 AM »
The United States unfortunately has a history of not standing by its real friends. The Shah of Persia was a good friend of the United States. The Shah of Persia was one of the people that was protecting the Middle East against the incursions of the evil Islamic religion into the area. What happened in the end? Because of the one world situation the CIA destabilized the Shah of Persia and established the Khomeini regime. They financed and established the Khomeini regime.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The CIA financed and established the Khomeini regime
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 11:35:09 AM »
I do not believe the goal of the CIA was to establish the Islamic republic. I remember that period, approximately 1979-1980, and I had school friends from Persia who worked with the Shah.

I agree that many times what the CIA does ends up back-firing, as in the case of Al-Queda whom they supported in the war in Afghanistan against USSR. Also the dealings with the Panamanian dictator, and others...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 01:27:15 PM »
It's possible
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 02:15:08 PM »
Strange, but not impossible.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 03:05:40 PM »
The United States unfortunately has a history of not standing by its real friends. The Shah of Persia was a good friend of the United States. The Shah of Persia was one of the people that was protecting the Middle East against the incursions of the evil Islamic religion into the area. What happened in the end? Because of the one world situation the CIA destabilized the Shah of Persia and established the Khomeini regime. They financed and established the Khomeini regime.

OHH ,WITH OUT QUESTION!!!!!!

MAY CARTER BURN IN HELL