Author Topic: Warning: This is politically incorrect  (Read 1774 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Warning: This is politically incorrect
« on: March 12, 2010, 03:01:52 PM »
Q: Gather all the men in the world who are named Tyrone, Jermaine, Leroy, Latrell, and Daryl. Measure their IQ's and get the average. Now do the same with those named Moshe, Dovid, Chaim, Shlomo, and Yosef. Which group will come out on top?

A: Neither. The group with Liu, Chan, Chin, Ling, and Xiu will come out on top.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Warning: This is politically incorrect
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 03:12:12 PM »
I think your wrong about that man.  I think it's those named Moshe, Dovid, Chaim, Shlomo, and Yosef.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 03:43:49 PM »
I think your wrong about that man.  I think it's those named Moshe, Dovid, Chaim, Shlomo, and Yosef.

And it's also because of race. 

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 04:28:09 PM »
Actually a fairer test would be to pit Tyrone, Jermaine, Leroy, Latrell, and Daryl against Mohammed, Abdul, Tariq, Ahmed and Bashir.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 09:09:05 PM »
Actually a fairer test would be to pit Tyrone, Jermaine, Leroy, Latrell, and Daryl against Mohammed, Abdul, Tariq, Ahmed and Bashir.

Actually an even fairer test would be to pit Tyrone, Jermaine, Leroy, Latrell, and Daryl against Bonzo, Koko, Bubbles, Cheeta, and King Kong.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 10:03:57 PM »
In fact, Jews would get the higher average IQ. Most of the scientific and technological knowledge we use today was discovered by Jews. However, I am amazed that the Jews of Israel don't use their intelligence to do a good policy and end the Arab threat.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 10:41:07 PM »
In fact, Jews would get the higher average IQ. Most of the scientific and technological knowledge we use today was discovered by Jews. However, I am amazed that the Jews of Israel don't use their intelligence to do a good policy and end the Arab threat.

I know, right?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2010, 11:55:15 PM »
Ashkenazi Jews and Northeast Asians have the highest IQs, followed closely by whites and then there's a giant gap

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 01:44:49 AM »
In my opinion the blacks can have a high IQ as the whites if they only try. 

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 02:03:10 AM »
It's a fact that reading, studying and thinking increases the synapses in the brain.  We Jews are a people of the book.  We have studied Torah, among other things, for millennia.  So, over thousands of years, as a people, we have gotten smarter and smarter.  We LOVE to read and learn and to study.  That gets passed down genetically.  Schooling and doing well in school is stressed in Jewish homes and Jewish children have no choice but to buckle down and do well.  I am speaking of Jews here "on the whole."  This is obviously not true for each and every Jewish household.  But this is a general truth, as I see it.  It's actually kind of obvious that if, as a people, you love to read, learn and study, then you'll produce some very smart people over the years. 

Regarding the Chinese:  In so many Chinese families, studying and doing well is very much stressed.  Combine that with the fact that there are billions of Chinese people, then the laws of averages will guarantee you some very smart Chinese people.  If there were billions of Jews, you can only imagine how much even greater the accomplishment of Jews would be.  As it is, Jews are an amazing people, just looking at their percentage in the world and the percentage of Nobel Prizes we have won.

As a general rule (yes, I'm generalizing here), Blacks in America do not focus on studying and getting high marks in school.  As a matter of fact, doing well in school is called "acting White" and is frowned on -- in many communities.  This puts them at an enormous disadvantage as compared with, say, Jews or Chinese.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 08:31:48 AM »
Why yooz bee using slave names?
Weez be muslims now.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 09:48:09 AM »
In my opinion the blacks can have a high IQ as the whites if they only try. 

I think they can act just as morally as other people if they try, but intelligence is part genetics and part environment. If you have two very smart parents, then the child has a greater potential to be smart. If you have two very dumb parents, the child has a smaller potential to be smart. That's just how it is. Many adult blacks have the intelligence of 7 or 8 year old children.