Author Topic: Old Saturday Night Live Video Spoofing Obama's Press Conference In China  (Read 355 times)

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
This is kind of old, but still good.  I mentioned it at tonight's meeting.  But not everyone saw it.  So here it is.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Lisa I see your stuck with the new and unimproved zootube. Have you tried CCleaner or are you happy with it?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
What's CC Cleaner?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
http://www.ccleaner.com/
Helps getting rid of unwanted crap on your computer, ie. temporary files, auto unneeded downloads, unintall info that cloges up over time, remains of past virus's that takes up a good amount of space and slows your computer slightly, etc. Requires a setting when you download to see what you want to destroy. When I first downloaded it I freed up 7 gb of space. It also destroys that hideous zootube layout. It's a free download.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane