Author Topic: Sneaky Joooos  (Read 4447 times)

Offline Donpeyote

• Junior JTFer
Sneaky Joooos
« on: October 23, 2006, 12:43:36 PM »
Who thinks the IDF using Swarthy Arab Looking Commandos (In street clothes) on insertion op's into pal areas to Ambush and kill Leader of bloodthirsty Pal Rocketeers is Dirty Pool?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Sneaky Joooos
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 04:26:23 PM »
Who thinks the IDF using Swarthy Arab Looking Commandos (In street clothes) on insertion op's into pal areas to Ambush and kill Leader of bloodthirsty Pal Rocketeers is Dirty Pool?
good ideal ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 05:48:28 PM »

Did you conjure this up with the Gibberish Generator?

Offline Donpeyote

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 11:43:16 AM »
No  But I did Stay at a Holiday Inn Express Last Night! ( When Commandos were Escaping after killing the Pal Rocket Launching Macher as he left his home then with AN armed PAL MOB IN HOT pURSUIT, A merkba Tank shell killed two of his Brothers and five other Chasers and allowed the commandos to make good their escape)  TRUE sTORY FROM  DAYS AGO! 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 11:45:35 AM »
No  But I did Stay at a Holiday Inn Express Last Night! ( When Commandos were Escaping after killing the Pal Rocket Launching Macher as he left his home then with AN armed PAL MOB IN HOT pURSUIT, A merkba Tank shell killed two of his Brothers and five other Chasers and allowed the commandos to make good their escape)  TRUE sTORY FROM  DAYS AGO! 
I like it Don this is Z ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Donpeyote

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 11:58:54 AM »
Dear Dr.Z  COULD YOU pm me with another Forum (Even one with posters from the Red Leather Couch or the CU or the NU or even the PWIC ! :'(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 12:12:55 PM »
Dear Dr.Z  COULD YOU pm me with another Forum (Even one with posters from the Red Leather Couch or the CU or the NU or even the PWIC ! :'(
check im

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Donpeyote

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 12:20:52 PM »
Thanx ! What is up with DBA ? iS HE gOING TO BE dEPORTED BACK TO iSRAEL? :'(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 12:22:07 PM »
Thanx ! What is up with DBA ? iS HE gOING TO BE dEPORTED BACK TO iSRAEL? :'(
They won'nt let him back in,he lives in toledo ohio

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Donpeyote

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 12:38:52 PM »
tOO Bad Akron is a Huge Target for a Raghead attack! And Atlanta airport also! :'(