Author Topic: "Chaim and David are changing the world" - another FUNNY video from Ira!  (Read 1970 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This video from Ira is really funny (with nice Israeli music):

« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 05:23:47 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Yes, this is very good, I should have posted it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Honestly I think the long intro's at the beginning of videos (for example this one - a jtf.org logo displayed on the screen for 33 seconds) which have no content at all but are advertisements - these take away a great deal from the video.  People will not stare at a logo for 30 seconds and then watch the rest of the video unless they are already a JTF adherent.   Anyone else, new to the movement, new to the message, not already emotionally invested etc etc, will simply close out the window and stop watching when there is too much fluff at the beginning of a video.   Perhaps if people are very drawn into creating these graphics and designs/advertisements, they should move them to the end of the videos after the message has already been given over.   Or flash a very brief JTF logo for 1 second or two and get right into the content of the video. 

In summation, the lengthy intro's defeat the purpose of the video and no one will keep their attention long enough to stay with the video.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I like how it shows the difference of the immoral girls of tel aviv and the moral girls of Ye'sha
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Honestly I think the long intro's at the beginning of videos (for example this one - a jtf.org logo displayed on the screen for 33 seconds) which have no content at all but are advertisements - these take away a great deal from the video.  People will not stare at a logo for 30 seconds and then watch the rest of the video unless they are already a JTF adherent.   Anyone else, new to the movement, new to the message, not already emotionally invested etc etc, will simply close out the window and stop watching when there is too much fluff at the beginning of a video.   Perhaps if people are very drawn into creating these graphics and designs/advertisements, they should move them to the end of the videos after the message has already been given over.   Or flash a very brief JTF logo for 1 second or two and get right into the content of the video. 

In summation, the lengthy intro's defeat the purpose of the video and no one will keep their attention long enough to stay with the video.

בס''ד

Ira never did long intros before. But she has been somewhat defensive lately because she is being unfairly attacked as a supposed enemy of JTF.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

BTW I think her videos are very imaginative and clever.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Me too.

בס''ד

BTW I think her videos are very imaginative and clever.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member

בס''ד

Ira never did long intros before. But she has been somewhat defensive lately because she is being unfairly attacked as a supposed enemy of JTF.

Interesting.   I actually had in mind also the videos of 4international or Joshua, which had elaborate intros and graphics as well.   Nice-looking, but perhaps best left for the end.   Are those two still on board here after the fighting that went on or did they decide to stop making videos?   I'm sort of out of the loop of the drama here.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

בס''ד

Interesting.   I actually had in mind also the videos of 4international or Joshua, which had elaborate intros and graphics as well.   Nice-looking, but perhaps best left for the end.   Are those two still on board here after the fighting that went on or did they decide to stop making videos?   I'm sort of out of the loop of the drama here.

בס''ד

Ira just did another version of the video without the 30 second intro.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Much better.  I guess they appreciated my criticism.

Anyway this video begins with a bit of fluff (has visual of Chaim and David speaking with music overlay) before it gets to the funny parts.   So for sure the 30 second logo was extraneous.  I just wanted to make the point that in general it is better that videos get right into the content at the beginning, unless for something like a 1 second flash of logo, etc, and then save the fancy stuff for the end maybe.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
This is sooooo good!  God willing that Chaim could become the Prime Minister of Israel,  and change the face of things to come.  Seeing the maps of the Middle East, and areas of Israel at peace does a heart good, for Without Hope, we become Barren of Ideas and Strength!

Sometimes a little fantasy is healthy and inspires new ideas and solutions.   Good Job Chaim and David!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I really liked the idea of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan disappearing. I hope that really happens.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline amit85

• Junior JTFer

Anyway this video begins with a bit of fluff (has visual of Chaim and David speaking with music overlay) before it gets to the funny parts.
If you understand Hebrew lyrics its better.

ani ve ata neshane et ha-olam (me and you will change the world)
ani ve ata az yavou kvar kulam (me and you and then others will join)
amru et ze kodem lefanai, lo meshane... (these words were said before us, but no matter...)
99% of Muslims give the rest a bad name.

• Gold Star JTF Member

Anyway this video begins with a bit of fluff (has visual of Chaim and David speaking with music overlay) before it gets to the funny parts.
If you understand Hebrew lyrics its better.

ani ve ata az yavou kvar kulam (me and you and then others will join)
amru et ze kodem lefanai, lo meshane... (these words were said before us, but no matter...)

Oh, I see.  Interesting.