Author Topic: What can be done to help Chaim make Aliyah to Israel??  (Read 1534 times)

Offline UKjewishboy

• New JTFer
What can be done to help Chaim make Aliyah to Israel??
« on: March 15, 2010, 08:16:54 AM »
It's really a sad story the Govt. of Israel doesn't let Chaim make Aliyah - why are they still staburn?
Can we push it into the press so the people in the Ministry of Interior (Misrad Hapnim) would be forced to make a comment/statement about Chaim's situation?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What can be done to help Chaim make Aliyah to Israel??
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 08:46:24 AM »
Good question.  I would like to know the same thing.  What can we do and when can we do it?  Why are they still preventing his entry?   There are plenty of loud people in Israel like Baruch Marzel, Michael ben Ari etc etc, and they are allowed there.   We need to get Chaim in!

Offline UKjewishboy

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 08:50:34 AM »
I agree.

Also, it's quite easy nowadays to sneak into Israel from Egypt / Sinai, so what if Chaim sneaks into Israel and then once he's there inside it won't be him against the Airport Authorities, it would be all his supporters against the Authorities, that would be a different 'game', wouldn't it?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 09:42:03 AM »
The best thing for Chaim is to be allowed into Israel legally.  If he is allowed in legally, then he will be more effective.  If he comes illegally, he won't be able to do anything and will have to hide like a lot of illegal Mexicans do here.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline UKjewishboy

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 10:34:02 AM »
The best thing for Chaim is to be allowed into Israel legally.  If he is allowed in legally, then he will be more effective.  If he comes illegally, he won't be able to do anything and will have to hide like a lot of illegal Mexicans do here.

Dan, I wouldn't compare Israel and the US.
In the US if you're illegal you can do nothing, but in Israel it's quite different. It's quite similar to Europe rather than the US.

I think Chaim's issue would be spoken/dealt with in the news with lots of headlines if he comes illegally into Israel. The Authorities won't be able to take him just like that and deport him, things aren't the same anymore as they were 20+ years ago, I think the best thing for Chaim is to make an "illegal Aliyah" into Israel and Hakol Yieieh Beseder.

Look at the UK, there are over 1 million of illegal immigrants here and it's just becoming a fact.
Chaim would be able to deal with the Authorities and get the priority to deal with his case from within Israel and not through the way it works now, that's my opinion.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 10:37:06 AM »
He promised R. Metzger he wouldn't do anything illegal.

Offline UKjewishboy

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 10:49:36 AM »
He promised R. Metzger he wouldn't do anything illegal.

Oh, I see....

::)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 10:54:07 AM »
I mailed the Israeli embassy in Washington on 5 different addresses and the Dutch one in Israel.

They don't answer.

Offline UKjewishboy

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 10:59:52 AM »
I mailed the Israeli embassy in Washington on 5 different addresses and the Dutch one in Israel.

They don't answer.

They wouldn't but they would answer if Chaim would be in Israel and explanations would have to be given if the press would be involved if they wish to deport Chaim from Israel.

If they say he should have used the proper channels to solve his issue we/you have tons of proofs you tried to contact embassies, Chaim tried etc and nobody bothered to reply, so that's why illegal entry to Israel is and can be the last resort, hence justice would be made!!!!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 11:06:55 AM »
I think everyone should pray.

I think he should keep asking them.

If anyone has seen the movie "China Cry" (true story) a woman was imprisoned for believing in God. She kept writing letters to Mao Tse Tung, he finally got tired and let her free.

True story.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline UKjewishboy

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 11:09:54 AM »
That could work Hannah, if we can bombard them with letters that might do the job.

Where's the best place to send letters?
Is it possible to schedule a day each one of us on that day is mailing a letter etc?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 11:52:48 AM »
Too many Nazi,left-wing,self hating, Bolsheviks in power in Israel. We have to pray a Kahanist gets into power in Israel.