Author Topic: Why people fear?  (Read 2672 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Why people fear?
« on: May 31, 2007, 12:16:14 PM »
What is the main reasons so many Jews and Christians fear their enemies?  Why do they have no heart?  Why they would rather crawl on their bellies and appease their enemies such as Islam, such as black criminals.   I have these talks with alot of people many leftists say they do not want to offend.  Offend who?  Dirty smelly camel jockies?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Why people fear?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 12:45:38 PM »
Because they have no morality.  George Washington went against impossible odds to fight against the British, and won, because he feared no man, only G-d.  Now, you have these people who don't care about G-d, but fear evil men.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

ftf

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 12:48:56 PM »
I actually thought that Geroge Washington's victory was more to do with the french siding with him than a lack of fear.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 01:05:03 PM »
I actually thought that Geroge Washington's victory was more to do with the french siding with him than a lack of fear.
The French did help but that was only late in the war, Washington had to fight for years before he received and French assistance.

"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 01:15:05 PM »

Blasphemy, ftf.

The British would like to believe that they weren't really beaten by a bunch of ragtag, ill-equipped colonials. But don't forget that America beat Britain in two wars and saved Britain in two wars.

George Washington risked hanging for his dreams, and he made his dreams, which were great ones, reality. Which is more than most of us will ever be able to say about ourselves.

Remember what the Roman historian Arrian said about Alexander the Great: "I have criticized him, but I have never belittled him, because who am I to belittle the master of the world - I, who am only too aware of the littleness of my goals, and of my failure to reach them, despite their littleness?"

Writing fifty years after his death, a French historian said of George Washington: "Carried to his grave in 1799, he left behind the purest name of modern times."

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007, 01:50:56 PM »
You really should see how much whining I get from leftists.  They think we add fuel to the fire for our enemies.  These people are so sick it is any wonder why we are in such of an uphill battle.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

ftf

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2007, 02:33:27 PM »
I'm going to try and stay out of national pride arguments. So I won't respond to disissenter, as I don't think it would be productive.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 07:50:27 PM by ftf »

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2007, 03:37:38 PM »
Yeah FTF.  Do it again and we will reconquer....USA USA USA USA USA!! ;D ;D ;D
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Allen-T

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2007, 06:58:58 PM »
No faith in God. When you have faith in God and you believe you are doing what is right fear disappears. Liberals worship a stone. You can extract nothing from a stone. The living God provides.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 04:17:26 AM »
No faith in G-d. When you have faith in G-d and you believe you are doing what is right fear disappears. Liberals worship a stone. You can extract nothing from a stone. The living G-d provides.

You're generalizing.

At least a few of the Founding Fathers were deists who rejected traditional notions of religion, including Christianity.

There are plenty of religious left-wingers.

The atheistic Russian Communists fought the mystical German Nazis with great tenacity.

The atheistic Chinese Communists won popular approval in China thanks to their dogged fight against the Japanese.

Believing in Allah hasn't stopped the Muslims from exhibiting a profound cowardice on the battlefield.

There were atheist Zionists.

And Fidel Castro will fall any day now. ;D

PS: Please don't give out my e-mail address. ;D

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 12:16:13 PM »
It is not only a "fear problem". Jews in general don't understand violence. They do not understand that people are serious when they say "We'll kill you all..."