Poll

Which group is more anti-Jewish?

Leftist
8 (100%)
Paleocons/Extreme Right
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Which group is more anti-Jewish?  (Read 572 times)

Offline Chaim4Israel

• Junior JTFer
Which group is more anti-Jewish?
« on: March 17, 2010, 12:31:14 AM »
This is really a tough one. The far left is the worst but there also seems to be a lot on the far right.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Whcih group is more anti-Jewish?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 12:57:15 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Far Left are Anti-Israel and the Far Right are Pro-Israel.

Offline Chaim4Israel

• Junior JTFer
Re: Which group is more anti-Jewish?
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 12:59:28 AM »
The far left and far right are both anti-Israel while sane Conservatives and some moderate liberals are pro-Israel. I do see a lot of rising anti-Jewish sentiment in some of the Tea Party types ranting about International Bankerrs controling the World!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 01:18:57 AM »
I used to be a democrat until I saw the vile antisemitism coming from the left. The first time I voted republican in over 20 years was to vote for McCain... I could not let myself vote for the left who wants to destroy Israel and to remove Jews from government and finance. I used to read Rawstory.com and there was so much anti-zionism it made me nauseated.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 01:55:25 AM »
The far left and far right are both anti-Israel while sane Conservatives and some moderate liberals are pro-Israel. I do see a lot of rising anti-Jewish sentiment in some of the Tea Party types ranting about International Bankerrs controling the World!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chaim4Israel, its very obvious what you are trying to do here.  You are a troll.  As a warning, you can either leave gracefully, or its gonna get messy soon.

Its obvious you hate the Right and the Tea party movement, which is fine,but stop trying to propogate your BS on a Right-wing website.  I have been to two Tea Party gatherings, and both events were EXTREMELY jew friendly.  There were two speakers who focused on Israel and Judeo-chirstian fundamentals.  They loved my Israel/USA T-shirt.

Look at what the leader and founder of the T-party, Dale Robertson said:

“I was insulted when President Obama stated, “….we are not a Christian nation”, but failed to state what exactly we are, as if We The People have no faith. I could not believe my ears. America is built on the solid rock of Judeo-Christian values and from those principles all religious freedom springs! Judeo-Christian bedrock beliefs were the foundational cornerstone in the formation of our nation and have propelled the United States into greatness. Anything less is disingenuous to our heritage.” Dale Robertson

ITs not just he who said it, all the major speakers are Righteous, and have echoes his statements.

And by the way, Ron Paul is on record saying he wants no part in the T-Party movement.

Offline Chaim4Israel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 01:56:55 AM »
I never said right winger were racist but a lot of the Ron Paul types are and they are very active in the tea party movement.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 02:16:15 AM »
I never said right winger were racist but a lot of the Ron Paul types are and they are very active in the tea party movement.

Yes, we hate Ron Paul, he is an evil Jew-hater, and I hope he dies a painful death.  BUT, all of the Paul supporters Ive spoken to have never even heard of StørmFrønt.  Many in my area arent even White.  They just love his fiscal libertarian stance.  Again, The T-party leaders have spoken, they want righteousness to lead their crusades against our over-reaching government.  Stop propogating your leftist nonsence that it is some sort of Neo-Nazi movement. 

By the way, can you name one major T-party speaker who is NOT pro-Israel?  Just ONE???  By your logic there must be tons of them.
If your thinking of Ron Paul is an example, think again, he has said he wants no part in the movement.

Offline Chaim4Israel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2010, 02:18:19 AM »
Yes, Traricant spoke at a Tea Party event. I not slander the movement. 80% of the are patriotic Americans but they need to take a stronger stand and not allow anti-semites to speak at their events.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2010, 08:13:03 AM »
Paul isn't a paleo con he's a supposed libertarian.Huffington post is leftist      http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2010/03/025720.php
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03