Author Topic: Does anyone believe Bibi (pee pee)  (Read 455 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Does anyone believe Bibi (pee pee)
« on: March 16, 2010, 10:59:19 PM »
>>However, when asked by MK Tzipi Hotovely what would happen in September, when the 10-month settlement freeze ends, Netanyahu responded that construction would continue unabated<<

This quote comes from an article in Whore Eretz.  Does anyone really believe that construction will begin again when the 10 months is over?  I don't.  There will be either new pressures or new potential peace talks to derail it.

It cracks me up that people say pee pee blew the new peace talks.  How pathetic is it that 17 years into the so called peace process, all they can do is arrange indirect talks.  There have been direct talks over the last 17 years but now the Arabs won't actually sit down with Jews.  Obama even takes us backwards in the peace process.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Does anyone believe Bibi (pee pee)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 12:04:28 AM »
You're so right.  "Peace talks" between the so-called "Palestinians" and the Israelis is a farce, a sham, and a never-ending exercise in futility.  How many decades have to go by before they stop this foolishness?  And let no one tell Israel where it can build homes for its people!

G-d Bless Israel!

Offline Chaim4Israel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 12:08:00 AM »
I thought Bibi was pretty hardline on the Muslims. He is a typical politician tyying to appease both sides but what are the alternatives. He really stuck it to Biden and Obama so I can't complain.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 05:31:37 AM »
I don't believe a word Bibi says, EXCEPT when he says he wants to create a fakestinian state.   That is about the only thing he really means out of all the things he says - because his actions prove that he means it.   In all other cases, his actions contradict his words.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 06:03:20 AM »
Now who's being naïve. Of course nobody in JTF believes bibi. He's going to do a stupid deal to appease obamanejad
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein