Author Topic: Yekutiel minimizing Chaims role in jdl  (Read 8708 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Yekutiel minimizing Chaims role in jdl
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2007, 12:39:30 AM »
Well Yekutiel should stop making nothing out of Chaim
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2007, 12:49:06 AM »
When Chaim gets into Israel, things will not magically change like you fantasize about.

THAT IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG.

Things will change-drastically. Chaim, instead of speaking on an internet program, will tour that tiny country in the same fashion that Barry Goldwater toured the US from 1960-1964.

Although Barry got shut down on election day, he enabled the conservative revolution to take place and this country has reaped the rewards ever since.

Fortunately for us, Israel is a small country. Chaim will speak to young people, raise money, and will succeed in building a mass movement. He will get elected to the Knesset, and G-d willing, one day will be elected Prime Minister. He is the only person in the world who could accomplish such as goal. You are a fool if you think otherwise.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 12:52:33 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2007, 12:52:19 AM »
When Chaim gets into Israel, things will not magically change like you fantasize about.

Then I hope you prove me wrong.  I am a fan of Chaim, but I am being realistic.  When he gets there, he will face an uphill battle and he won't be able to do it alone.  So far he got Federman, that's a good start. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2007, 12:53:23 AM »

Then I hope you prove me wrong.  I am a fan of Chaim, but I am being realistic.  When he gets there, he will face an uphill battle and he won't be able to do it alone.  So far he got Federman, that's a good start. 

Getting into Israel is half the battle.

Have you not seen what Chaim has accomplished from thousands of miles away?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2007, 01:00:22 AM »
Jdl4ever, I would not be so pessimistic. While you have a valid point, I still think Chaim will be able to face the uphill battle and get things done. Yekutiel is not the speaker that chaim is and i believe that is what will give chaim the edge. In the meantime wh have to be critical of people like yekutiel when necessary.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2007, 01:03:40 AM »
Jdl4ever, I would not be so pessimistic. While you have a valid point, I still think Chaim will be able to face the uphill battle and get things done. Yekutiel is not the speaker that chaim is and i believe that is what will give chaim the edge. In the meantime wh have to be critical of people like yekutiel when necessary.

When necessary is the key term here. People may get defensive about Yekutiel on this thread, but I never have I ever, in my 1200+ posts here, said one negative word about Yekutiel until now.

But no one, and I mean no one, will get away with insulting Chaim.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2007, 01:58:21 AM »
You are misinterpuiting what Yukutiel says and taking him out of context.  He is just giving an honest account of what he witnessed.  He honestly says that he can't confirm a few things since he was in prison at the time.  Here is what Yukutiel really says about Chaim that will clear any ambiguity up: 

Yukutiel: "No question about it Chaim did sacrifice for Jews and siffered because of his dedeciation to Soviet Jewry."

Yukutiel:  "Chaim has done time and made serious sacrifices for Jews, he was involved in JDL and held a leadership role during Rav Kahane's life. This I know. The exact details are not familiar to me."

Yukutiel: "Rav Kahane did know Chaim. I never really spoke much to the Rav about Chaim, although his name did come up from time to time. Chaim was active in JDL in the early years. He also held a leadership position in JDL. If I am not mistaken the leadership role he held was after the Rav had disassociated himself from JDL, and after JDL had more or less fallen apart. I am not that well versed on that period in the 80s when I was in prison in Israel..."
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2007, 03:12:39 AM »
Please, please, people!  Is jdl4ever the only sane voice in this entire forum?  Why must we fight over such minute and insignificant things?  Yekutiel was being honest and saying that he does not know exactly Chaim's involvement in the JDL at that time.  Yekutiel and Chaim have both said that they respect each other.  Do you know how much better a place Israel would be if we would all unite - Yekutiel, kahane.org, and the Jewish Legion, Chaim and JTF, and maybe even Ha'Ivri and his Revava if he can get off the fence he's sitting on right now and come to the good side?  Please, people, I beg of you!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2007, 03:19:23 AM »
I also agree this stupid quibbling must stop. If we want to get rid of the left in Israel and America and make the homelands for righteous G-d fearing people then we must stop this inner battle. We need to grow not be constricted.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2007, 04:26:10 AM »
I asked Yekutiel about Chaim when I was in Israel, this was three years ago, before Chaim began to become popular in Israel. What Mike said is basically the same thing he says now, he didnt know Chaim personally, Chaim went to jail for soviet Jewry, Chaim held a leadership position briefly in the late 70's and again in the 80's, but Mike wasnt in involved in the JDL during either period.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2007, 07:06:10 PM »
Where was Chaim in 1993 when Mike had his Camp Meir?
Could Mike have made use of Chaim on the camp eg for Kahanist indoctrination, as in this clip?

« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 07:10:33 PM by Mifletzet »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2007, 07:32:57 PM »
In 1993 Chaim was supporting Kach, Mike was one of the leaders of Kahane Chai, I dont believe Kach had any summer camps.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2007, 03:03:11 AM »
Shalom,
Yekutiel is an outstanding Jew, honest person and a great leader, tzaddik.
Chaim is an outstanding Jew, honest person and a great leader, tzaddik.
If the rest of the Jews would be worth 1% of these two great Jews, no one would seriously doubt Israel survival and we would be rebuilding our Temple.
I think it is inevitable that all true Kahanist unite, and both of these guys are true Kahanists.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 01:00:14 AM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2007, 02:09:07 PM »
Hello friends, and good day to you all.

Let's take a step back, shall we?

I understand that some users here are especially sensitive to criticism of Chaim, and any outright attacks on him should be addressed and confronted, but Yekutiel’s post, in my opinion, doesn't fall under that purview of an attack.  He was asked a question about his knowledge of JDL activities in the 1980's, and he posted precisely what he knew in his finite memory; most of which confirmed Chaim's accounts of what happened.  Chaim has already stated that Yekutiel is a "good Jew", which is praise some here may not understand.   There is no reason to suspect that Yekutiel would purposely lie, and misinform with respect to Chaim out of jealousy or hatred.  If supporters of JTF trust Chaim's judgment then I don't believe those types of suspicions are warranted.

Yekutiel tries his best to save Israel in his way, and hopefully one day he will join with JTF to increase the overall strength of the movement.   I think all good Jews in the end will come together for this purpose, and going off the deep end when someone doesn't confirm everything Chaim has said isn't the appropriate reaction in my opinion.

I also want to say something else:  It seems as if some people enjoy dissention, and arguing.  Going to other boards to report back any and all gossip which may be floating around happens far too much on this forum, in my opinion.  This isn’t Jerry Springer, and sitting around waiting for Chaim to rebuke somebody forcefully isn't what this organization is about.  It's about Saving America, Israel, and Western Civilization, and doing our best to bring redemption to the world until Shiloh comes.   Let's remember that.
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"