Author Topic: Serbian Riots On My Blog  (Read 27447 times)

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
Re: Serbian Riots On My Blog
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2010, 02:31:21 AM »
Let moderator delete all those posts not being related with the subject of the topic, because two thirds of this topic are irrelevant and leads to unnecessary fights over ridiculous things.
I ask the divided members to show little more respect and understanding toward each other.If you don't have common views on certain questions, than step aside and don't fall into foolish arguing.

The subject is forceful integration of pure satanic destructive ideology into our society by the criminal groups of EU leaders which is directed against our families and against the possibilities of creating new families and new people.
EU representative in Serbia, Vincent Deger, was one of the leaders of the sick parade.He stated(and was broadcast on all occupying TVs with national frequencies) that "Serbia needs to accept and integrate into the EU's system of values".
That system of values is clearly anti-family spreading spiritual genocide throughout the nation.

And that's not all.The Council of Europe(maybe it should be called "The Council of Babylon") proposed to all its 47 members to ban using of the word "mother" in official documents as it is allegedly "sexist" and disrespectful to women.Of course, this lie is only a mask which hides the preparations in the areas of legislatives and mentality of the(already brainwashed) masses for the uprising of destructive homosexual ideology where individuals infected with this homosexual disease will be able to adopt kids as "normal" couple in the union of holy marriage.When two men, in so called "marriage", come to adopt a child, there is no mother.So,they want to adopt the "climate changes" for their plans.

We have to fight it.The time is up for further talking.We have nothing to say anymore to the occupying system.They crossed all the lines and the time for fight has come.

Hard times are waiting for us in Serbia.I should dare to say - even much more harder times than in the `90s. EU is preparing secession of Raska region where Muslims live,they are canceling our Army and our economy is rapidly declining.They are preparing new round of talks falsely with Albanians,but truly with small group of EU rulers where it will be asked from our people in the northern part of Kosovo to accept occupation and integrate into EU governed Albanian so called "country".Of course, the pressure to accept it will be huge, but the Serbs in the north won't accept it and I think we will see another expulsion of the remaining Serbs from Kosovo.

If we don't stop the occupation immediately, this scenario is certain and we'll lose much of our territory and we will struggle for our existence for who knows how many long and who knows will we prevail.

The situation is very hard in the country.Lethargy, apathy and the feeling of weakness is dominant among the people.The occupying media are trying to intensify those feelings throughout the nation representing the politics of "not having alternatives"(meaning on the obedience to Vatican controlled EU) so that any kind of major resistance could not occur.
One of the most saddest things is the situation considering young people.Young people in our country are completely beheaded.They don't know where they are going , majority is convinced that EU is the solution for their problems instead to realize that the EU and the acceptance of its system of values and the way of life is the source of their problems.When and how they are going to start a families, have kids if they accept the system of values which includes slavery,pitiful payments,complete dependence of banks and credits,harlotry(not being respective to the G-d given institution of marriage),drugs, and other destructive and anti-family,anti-life EU "values".Not need to mention of not having its own houses and place for living.They are coming in large numbers to bigger cities, every year, for studying.And after they finish(or not) they are almost pressured by the system to stay in bigger city to have any kind of work in order to survive.And that situation make them to live in small apartments paying rents which is not at all the condition where one could become capable of creating a new family.Plus uncertainty of preserving job results of complete uncertainty for its future and living in constant fear,so young people don't even think about kids and family.

The only solution is to stop once for all this destruction of our society that EU brings us.Our rulers, as they are brought by NATO aggression,by force, won't go peacefully.But , if it is needed to resist them by force,to over through them in the way they came - I say let it be! Because we have no choice if we want to survive.

Well, those are my thoughts about current ongoings.Let me hear what do you think?
I agree with you! But all those thing that was happen to us and thing that shall happen are consequences of moral degradation and for leaving God and Hes laws!

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2010, 12:35:35 PM »
I'm not a Protestant, you utter imbecile.
Shut up.

Hmm I though that you protestants were polite people?  :)

Vojoo if you talk like a protestant and use protestant sources, literature, then you must have something to do with that..

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2010, 12:55:46 PM »
I'm not a Protestant, you utter imbecile.
Shut up.

Hmm I though that you protestants were polite people?  :)

Vojoo if you talk like a protestant and use protestant sources, literature, then you must have something to do with that..
In that case you must be reading Mein Kampf because you're an anti-semitic imbecile.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2010, 01:53:27 PM »
Lol..

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2010, 05:39:44 PM »
Today 4 police officers without any reason beat up son of Serbian Radical Party leader Vojislav Seselj. Enough is enough, Serbs should riot and overthrow traitor government once and for all.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2010, 12:02:25 AM »
Hague is trying to murder Seselj. His life is in danger!

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2010, 12:05:56 AM »
Serbs should riot and overthrow traitor government once and for all.

The West made a dirty plan. In case if Tadic's government is overthrown, they will bring traitor and coward Tomislav Nikolic to power.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2010, 09:31:36 AM »
Many confused people will think that Nikolic is an alternative for Tadic's regime.
Nikolic is leading an so called opposition party, but his party is an opposition party which is controlled by Serbia's pro-EU regime.

Why will people vote for Nikolic?
Because Nikolic is presented as a moderated patriot, which is pure manipulation.
Nikolic receives instructions from the same source as the current regime in Serbia. Nikolic is presented as a politician which will cooperate with both side, with the West and the East. His politic looks like a politic which will have allies on both sides. For me it is not realistic, because it is simply not true that we Serbs have allies on both sides. We need once and for all to liberate our selves from our traditional enemies and start focusing on alternatives, which are countries which did not participate in the genocide against the Serbs. So Nikolic's strategy to be friends with everybody is not a realistic policy. Serbia must determine where her place is. Serbia's place is not in the EU, where Serbia's traditional enemies are located. Serbia can only be saved by her traditional ally countries and that are those countries which did not organize genocide against the Serbs.

It is easy to say that the Serbs must overthrown the current government.
Serbia does not even have an united opposition. There is no real alternative for the current regime. First a strong opposition party must be organized. After that, the Serbs can easily replace the current administration which has been  brought to power by the NATO-bombing campaign. 

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2010, 09:58:04 PM »
http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Svet/214165/Palestinski-premijer-Proglasicemo-nezavisnost-2011
Da li vam je poznat scenario?? Isto su nama uradili. ako izrael ne privati to sledi rat i sankcije!

Sigurno da pripremaju slican scenarijo, ali nece moci da nametnu sankcije tako lako,jer Jevreji imaju jak uticaj u SAD.Dovoljno c e biti da stvore anti-semitsku klimu u svetu i da pokrenu Arape i Iran u napad na Izrael.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2010, 06:00:49 AM »
http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Svet/214165/Palestinski-premijer-Proglasicemo-nezavisnost-2011
Da li vam je poznat scenario?? Isto su nama uradili. ako izrael ne privati to sledi rat i sankcije!

Sigurno da pripremaju slican scenarijo, ali nece moci da nametnu sankcije tako lako,jer Jevreji imaju jak uticaj u SAD.Dovoljno c e biti da stvore anti-semitsku klimu u svetu i da pokrenu Arape i Iran u napad na Izrael.
Samo to, pa to je vec ucinjeno!? Amerika je sve vise protiv izraela narocito od dolaska Obame!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #94 on: November 03, 2010, 06:06:13 PM »
They must kill majority of our nation to capture our hero.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #97 on: November 04, 2010, 03:07:54 PM »
He is a great fighter against the NWO! The ONLY fighter!