Author Topic: Sweden: Jewish Children have yellow stars stuck on their backs  (Read 1148 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
http://www.pi-news.org/2010/03/jews-marked-with-yellow-stars-again/
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  Sweden is getting what it deserves, with the MuZlims as far as I am concerned.

In the Copenhagen township of Nørrebro that has been solidly in Muslim hands for a long time, Jews must hide their faith in order to avoid persecution. Yellow stars get stuck to the backs of Norwegian schoolchildren, and the teachers don’t intervene. In the “enriched” Swedish town of Malmö, many Jewish families have already fled (PI reported).
In all of Scandinavia, the persecution of Jews by “persons from the Near East” has increased enormously. The Frankfurter Rundschau reports:
The attacks escalated in the previous year, when 200 Jewish demonstrators held rallies for peace and compassion for the civilian victims of both sides but were hounded out of the place by an even larger group of Palestinian counter-demonstrators with rocks, bottles and Molotov cocktails
Teachers and parents reported on Norwegian TV that the class instruction about the Holocaust was boycotted and statements like “The Jews were behind 9/11″ went unanswered. When one pupil complained that he was mortally threatened because he was a “Jewish pig,” the teacher dismissed him with the statement that these things could happen to anyone.
Okaaaay. So, we are daily insulted with “Jewish pigs,” mortally threatened, and “halal-”murdered… The non-intervening teachers are simply fostering their own festering anti-Jewish sentiments and building themselves up in their own conceits with “acceptance of cultural distinctions” and their “tolerance.”
It’s better as a secret Jew hater to wash one’s hands in the innocence of Political Correctness, and let the Jews accuse “persons from the Near East” as fair game.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Sweden: Jewish Children have yellow stars stuck on their backs
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 08:47:36 PM »
Muslims don't belong in Sweden at all.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 08:54:38 PM »
Same can be said about The Jewish People.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 10:29:22 PM »
Jewish Swedes its time for u to make aliyah

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 11:19:15 PM »

They're not doing the harm that Muslims are, as far as I know anyway.

Besides there's no excuse for targeting innocent Jewish children like that.

It makes me feel kind of sick to think of Muslims in Sweden.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 11:47:59 PM »
My cousin is afraid to say in Sweden she is a Serb :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 11:53:55 PM »

Why not just stop immigration all together along with deporting any legal immigrant who commits a crime and sending all the "asylum" seekers/illegal immigrants back?

« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 11:59:46 PM by Skkie »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 03:21:27 AM »

They're not doing the harm that Muslims are, as far as I know anyway.

Besides there's no excuse for targeting innocent Jewish children like that.

It makes me feel kind of sick to think of Muslims in Sweden.

I didn't say Jews were doing any harm. The vast majority (if not all) Jews in Sweden are decent peaceful people. What I am saying is that they must make aliyah or this problem will get much worse. I think all Jews should leave Europe for their own good, not because they cause problems for others (far from it), but because others cause problems for them.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 03:25:49 AM »
This is just what it was like in Nazi Germany. I hope The Jewish People in Europe wake up and go to Israel were they will be safe.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 04:56:29 AM »
Swedes are arch dhimmis soon they'll give each qurananimal a Swedish female upon the qurananimals demand   

http://loganswarning.com/2010/03/21/sweden-to-allocate-8-5-million-euros-per-year-to-turkey/   

Sweden to Allocate 8.5 Million Euros per Year to Turkey
March 21, 2010
By admin
Turkey is getting stricter and stricter, with the Islamic AKP Party running the show. So the Swedish government decides to fund them in an effort to “reform”, and get Turkey into the EU. I guess that this is part of the West’s fantasy of “moderate” Islam coming to the rescue, and I am sure that the money will go to good use…. Turkey is Trojan Horse to the EU, and the country should not be allowed in.

Sweden to allocate 8.5 million euros per year to Turkey to conduct reforms
    20 March, 2010

The Swedish Government has stated that it will provide not only political, but also financial support to the implementation of reforms in Turkey on joining EU.

The website of the Swedish Government issued a statement on intentions to develop strategic cooperation with Turkey. The statement stressed that Turkey’s joining the EU will be encouraged and supported by Sweden.

The statement also emphasized that Turkey will be supported in issues of democracy, equality and human rights. According to the statement, Turkey is one of the most important partners of Sweden, and reforms implemented in this country are of great importance.

The statement stresses that Sweden is ready to assist in the implementation in Turkey not only legal reforms, but reforms to attract women to the democratization process and projects related to minority rights. Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) and the Center for Turkish-Swedish friendship under the Swedish Embassy in Istanbul will deal with coordinating the activity on development of cooperation between Turkey and Sweden.

SIDA, in particular, will provide the opportunity to Turkish students to take part in projects dedicated to human rights and democracy. Similar projects will be implemented in Turkey with Swedish students’ participation.

According to the support program of the Swedish Government for 2010-2013, 87 million Swedish krona (about 8.5 million euros) will be allocated to Turkey each year, CNN Turk reported.

Link to Article
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 09:18:50 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 05:38:56 AM »
around 18.000 Jews in Sweden and 350.000 quranpigs and growing
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 07:13:44 AM »
Blatant anti-semetism.  This is the Era of Persecution of Christians and Jews.....Everyone be on guard!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 08:52:32 AM »
They should get out of Sweden and make Aliya to Israel...mix up the gene pool with more tall blondes and blue eyes...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 09:17:24 AM »
The EU needs to be abolished, I am starting to hope for a meltdown - maybe once it happens we can retake our countries.