Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 11, 2010  (Read 8027 times)

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 11, 2010
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2010, 04:18:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think about Lyndon Larouche? Why is he so insane?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2010, 06:18:59 PM »
hey chaim

1)why does hollywood and the tv shows portray indians and asians in a bad light? I can understand a motive perhaps for potraying whites in a bad light, even though its wrong. But the self hating whites make out that indians are all bumbling corner shop/super store owners and aisans are either baddies/hench men or evil  kung fu masters, that are evil in the way they protect their daughters.

It makes me laugh that asians are hench men, its bad enough whites are often the evil criminals but aisans, whats with that. yet blacks are the air of reasoning. Blacks are the judges, the head c.i.a. agents etc. What is this all about, why are whites hyping up blacks who are a horrible race physically and mentally. Yet hating on races that in some areas whites could use as role models. it seems self hating whites are "racist" to the wrong groups of people.

2). Chaim i love your comedy and satire, although sometimes its on veey serious subjects. You have a style of comedy which is very british. Which is a massive compliment by the way, as in my opinion the brits, for all their faults produce some incredible comedy. Do you have any comedians from the uk that you liked, as your style is not of the american mould.

Offline Tonni

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2010, 07:28:46 PM »
Shalom:

Would you tell the truth about the Lavon affair? The Nazis are always using that incident to denigrate Israel by claiming Israel wanted to blow up American targets.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 08:32:27 PM by Tonni »

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2010, 09:00:41 PM »
Shalom Chaim:

I feel bad for asking questions when I have not logged in for some time. I do however listen to your shows every week.

I have an important two-part question: What comments--expressing praise or criticism--do you have concerning Slobodan Milošević? Do you think he truly cared about the Serbs or was just preaching to the choir for political purposes? He seems heroic, but then again some people call "Netan yo-yo" a hard-right, uncompromising hawk..

We all of course know how heroic and admirable the mighty Serbian people are and have been and that evil traitors like Bill Clinton deserve to be tried for crimes against humanity and given the death penalty, by mean of a jury trial of course.

I ask because I'm writing a paper for a class on the primordial element of the dissolution of Yugoslavia, a primordial element that includes historical "coincidences" like the Nazi Germans being the first nation--going against the entire EU--to recognize Croatia and Slovenia.

My mother loves you by the way..

Have a great weak Mr. Ben Pesach
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 09:07:47 PM by ProJewGreekChristian »
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!