Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 4, 2010  (Read 6119 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, April 4, 2010
« on: March 27, 2010, 06:36:19 PM »
Dear Chaim, I have several questions for you to answer this week.

1. Exactly how many Muslims live in America? Sources always say they make up less than 1 percent of America's population. There are 300 or so million people in this country which means there are "only" three million Muslims living in America. But I think it's three times that amount.

2. What is your opinion on the British new wave group, the Police?

3. Where exactly were you when the original World Trade Center bombing took place back in early 1993?

4. Please share with us a hilarious A-Rab (the way southern-type people pronounce it) story?

5. What is your opinion on the America of the 1980's?

6. Did you meet any Italian-Americans while in prison? I'm asking this question because normally most Italian-Americans are law-abiding citizens and do not commit crime unlike our fried chicken and watermelon eating and kool-aid drinking "friends."

« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 06:45:53 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Moshe92

Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 4, 2010
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 06:40:49 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Since you're normally clean shaven, do you shave during the omer? If so, how often? Obviously cutting your hair is forbidden, but I've seen that there are different opinions regarding shaving on the omer and when you can shave.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 11:21:49 PM by Moshe Ben Eliezer »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 07:14:02 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why did Gd choose Moses to lead the Jewish people?

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 08:16:22 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 07:46:23 PM »
Shalom Chaim (please say the following sentence in Arabonics),

In honor of Middle Eastern History Month, all of my questions for these next four weeks are about hideous desert negroes.

1: I know that we at JTF do not believe that there is such a thing as superior/inferior races, and I do not think there are, but look at A-rabs; their hideous appearance, profoundly low intellect, and astronomical rate of birth defects and bizarre diseases causes me to reconsider that. Is it possible that rampant incest in Saharan schvartzes and frequent camel/Arab breedings have destroyed the sand negro gene pool and truly made them, as the WNs say about Jews (but never Arabs), a "mud race"?

2: Please refute the Bolshevik lie that the caliphs brought science and culture back to Europe and started the Renaissance.

3: Please share with us a hilarious Arabian Action Story involving a demon-possessed (mentally ill) Middle Eastern schvartze (or Muslim of any race).

G-d bless you,
Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 09:42:32 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 10:30:26 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on the Civil Rights movement? What was the Brown V. Board of Education? Why was MLK assassinated and what happened during month and day? Do you have an African American story this week?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 07:53:00 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 10:38:41 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Many people have called you horrible things and accused you of things that you didn't do in very public ways. Even though the more extreme charges against you are obviously ridiculous (especially when backed up with very sloppy photoshops as the only so-called evidence), it must feel terrible to be accused of such things. How are you able to deal with this on a personal level?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 01:11:32 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2010, 05:04:51 AM »
Dear Chaim
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2010, 06:28:11 PM »
res

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 05:46:19 PM »
Dear Chaim:

A Gutten Moed.  Hope you Pesach is going well.

(1) Have you heard that the Jews of Malmo Sweeden have been constructavly evicted from their town due to muslim attacks.

(2) I was recently driving through Kew Gardens Hills and noticed the great increase in the number of Muslims in the past decade or so. Large swaths of the area between Kissena Blvd. and Main Steet have been turned into a giant arab shuq.  There are I am amazed to see the women mulim women wearing burqahs and little girls wearing hijabs.  I am fearful that there will be a terrorist attack on some Shabbot morning.  As someone who grew up in Queens, I am horrified by the great intake of Muslim refuse.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2010, 09:08:45 PM »
Chaim,
  You regularly state that Jews have excelled in every field in proportion to their numbers due to eating kosher food and keeping the commandments.

HOWEVER, have you noticed that most of these "Jews" are secular who have advanced in all these fields and self hating?...Here's a very partial list:

Einstein
Spielberg
Streisand
most jewish Musicians
Soros
Bobby Fischer
and the list goes on

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 09:48:20 PM »
Chaim,

What happened in Russia this Sunday is terrible tragedy. If you remember that some years back muslim terrorists killed 450 children in Beslan. Maybe we should start series of videos about muslim terror around the world: Israel, Russia, India, Serbia, Albania, England, Sweden, Germany, and many other countries.

Question #2. I read in news that Israeli PM said that state will keep building houses for Jews in east Jerusalem because it is Jewish capital. This really touched my feelings and I consider this statement very patriotic. What can you tell us about today's government in Israel?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 10:04:02 AM »
Shalom Chaim, can you please why you are against the Civil Rights Bill of 1964?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 11:25:34 AM »
Shalom Chaim! I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your "Ask JTF" show and that God will bless you in every way possible. There are always so many great questions from members here and your answers hold more knowledge than ever dreamed possible. Thank you so very much for the opportunity to learn from you.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 08:01:27 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What is your view of Jesse Lee Peterson?

Thank you and take care Chaim.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2010, 06:06:13 AM »
Dear Reb Chaim,

why are in Nazi movements so many homosexuals? Is it an accident?

Sincerly,

Ulli
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 06:24:23 AM »
reserved.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 06:52:39 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Who did you sit with in the cafeteria when you were in the federal prison system?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 06:55:13 AM »
Indian intelligence agencies have uncovered that terror activities in India are financed by credit cards, the bills of which payed in US. Which actually means that Islamists are present in USA and actively helping in planning of terrorism. This is a shocking trend. Previously Islamists used UAE and other Middle Eastern countires for wiring their money. But this tells us that they have found safe heaven in America. With recent arrests of converted Muslims, how big is the threat to USA itself, is it sitting on a ticking time bomb of Islamists?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 09:24:04 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Hope all is well with you and your family.

1) Do you think God gave Russia a taste of a terrorist attack where 35 were killed, because they are helping Iran with their nuclear program against Israel?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________

Title:   3 Billion Dollars - A Very Bad deal For Israel

2) Israel is a Welfare country for Palestinians.  Why can't someone publish what the annual cost to Israel is for housing these Arabs, in terms of free swaths of Jewish territory, illegal Arab land grabs, free medicine, food, water, electric, cost of security details in buildings, manning checkpoints, etc.  (Not forgetting to mention the cost of Jewish life, which you can't put a value on.)

It is so Painfully Obvious to me that the 3 billion dollar loan from the United States is BRIBE MONEY for giving Arabs large swaths of Israeli land to permanently keep, eventually forcing Israel to cede to the Arabs another state, right inside Israel.

The absolute sadest part of all is that if Israel would start an incentive program to transfer out the Arabs they would readily see that this 3 billion dollar loan from the United States, is a pathetic joke on Israel!  Even a fool would understand.

The joke is always on us! (The Jews).  Israel has already paid dearly with thousands of dead and permanently injured Jews for housing these murderous Arabs. 

It's scandalous that someone hasn't published the numbers on the annual dollar cost to Israel of these Arabs. 

How come the dollar cost to Israel hasn't been published?????

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________

Sincerely yours,

Aces High

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2010, 10:13:46 AM »
How different do you think the fabric of Israel would have been if the Irgun under Begin, had taken control in the early days of Israel under Ben Gurion's  leadership?

I was also reading that Begin, who was a proponent of greater Israel, pushed for active settlements, yet did not want to annex the west bank for fear of the resident Arab muslim population would alter Israels Jewish demographic. My question is, it seems they new at that point, that there was a no win situation with the arabs in Judia and Sumeria, but they were unwilling to deal with the reality, that the Arab polulation would have to leave. Why did no one address this realistically at the time, when it would have been easier to send them to Jordan after 67. and at least define the borders to the river Jordan. 

Also,  thank you for bringing to light how evil and manipulative the British were to our people. I never knew the details until I started reading last week.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2010, 02:23:26 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your opinion of Florida Democrat Debbie Wasserman Schultz,  who represents Florida's 20th District in the U.S. House of Representatives?

Also,  what is your opinion on South Dakota Republican Senator John Thune,   who some have mentioned as a possible Presidential Candidate for 2012?

Thanks as always,   eb22.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2010, 09:24:15 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

If you had a personal audience with Barack Obama, what would you say to him? I mean this question seriously. Is there anything you think you could say to him that might be able to sway his ideology at all, with your personal charisma? Would you try to reason with him and debate with him? What specific issues would you bring up, if you were able to talk to him personally?