Author Topic: schvartza boy Hussein to Netanyahu to take out of Hagada next year in Jerusalem  (Read 630 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
What does this monkey think ?that Netanyahu is a Rabbi .

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/201767.php 

Here is an AP dispatch I received today:

Shana Habbab (AP White House Correspondent)

(AP) — An unidentified Israeli official has confirmed that private discussions between President Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu included an urgent request from the President that the traditional closing refrain “next year in Jerusalem” be deleted during the upcoming Passover holiday, calling the ancient passage provocative and unhelpful for the future of peace talks. Calling it “an easy fix,” Obama strongly urged the Jewish People to replace it with “next year in peace” or “next year in Tel Aviv,” leaving the exact wording to final status talks between Israelis and Palestinians

more about the sub animal with link at top
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 07:10:50 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
If this is really true, that's an abomination!!! Even Neturei Karta says Leshanah Habaa Virushalayim. Then what about Muslims who read the Quran verses about the final judgement and the end of the world? What about some Christians who pray for the Rapture? Will he forbid all religions? No wonder, if he favours even abortion, perhaps he plans to allow only atheism!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
If this is really true, that's an abomination!!! Even Neturei Karta says Leshanah Habaa Virushalayim. Then what about Muslims who read the Quran verses about the final judgement and the end of the world? What about some Christians who pray for the Rapture? Will he forbid all religions? No wonder, if he favours even abortion, perhaps he plans to allow only atheism!!!

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
In fact, Leshanah Habaa Virushalayim Habnuiah, is not even pro-Israeli. Even if all Jews lived in Jerusalem in peace, they would still recite it praying for the city under messianic kingdom promised by G-d. It doesn't even refer to the physical return of Jews to Jerusalem, but to the future miracle of the reconstruction of the Temple and the return of the Shechinah which even the most ardent Zionists agree that cannot be achieved by human means. If this is true, he is not provoking Israel or even the Jews, he is defying G-d.
If anything, perhaps Ravs should make a Takanah to include Obama among the enemies in the Hagadah.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
In fact, Leshanah Habaa Virushalayim Habnuiah, is not even pro-Israeli. Even if all Jews lived in Jerusalem in peace, they would still recite it praying for the city under messianic kingdom promised by G-d. It doesn't even refer to the physical return of Jews to Jerusalem, but to the future miracle of the reconstruction of the Temple and the return of the Shechinah which even the most ardent Zionists agree that cannot be achieved by human means. If this is true, he is not provoking Israel or even the Jews, he is defying G-d.
If anything, perhaps Ravs should make a Takanah to include Obama among the enemies in the Hagadah.
That's true as well.    says it's satire 

here RaulMario        

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2479096/posts

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
So it's not true? I was quite alarmed. I thought what's next? Perhaps forbidding reading the Commandment "Thou shallt not murder" because it's offensive to the women who want to get an abortion... or perhaps forcing the world to become atheist because non-believers are offended....

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
So it's not true? I was quite alarmed. I thought what's next? Perhaps forbidding reading the Commandment "Thou shallt not murder" because it's offensive to the women who want to get an abortion... or perhaps forcing the world to become atheist because non-believers are offended....
YOU SEE IT REALLY DIDN'T SURPRISE ME AT FIRST KNOWING HOW OBAMA BOWED TO THE SAUDI KING ONLY MUSLIMS BOW TO HIM

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
It's seems an April Fools joke. BTW, this year April the 1st is Pesach for Jews and Good Week for Christians. What's the custom about jokes in that case? Are they played anyway? or omitted?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It's seems an April Fools joke. BTW, this year April the 1st is Pesach for Jews and Good Week for Christians. What's the custom about jokes in that case? Are they played anyway? or omitted?
I think it's o.k

Shot at 2010-01-03