Author Topic: Israel Day Concert Report  (Read 1860 times)

admin

Israel Day Concert Report
« on: May 07, 2007, 01:02:43 PM »
I met some of the people. I saw Danny Cookies quickly when I ran into me. He just talked for a minute and then he had to go to his g/f. Then I met the others at Fifth Avenue and 69th Street. We went down to the pond where there were model sail boats. Then we went back to the concert. I talked to Yoel and markemark on the phone but I could only find Yoel. DownWithIslam found us later on as did Yoel. I found Yoel by the Dougie's stand. And yes, I ate a hamburger there (Even though Chaim says it's not healthy. But it was not fried at least.). I got mixed chicken and turkey shawarma at Kosher Delight before I took the subway to New York. Chaim wouldn't like that the people working there are Third World.

I introduced Lisa to Tovia Singer. I gave Tovia Singer our flyers and Vito gave him a Loyalist Party flyer. Tovia knew who I was before I told him. He saw me there the last 2 years also, so this is the third straight year. I also talked to him on the phone before the concert because I wanted to ask him if Arutz 7 was having people man the parade. The last 2 years, they paid 50 cents for each person you sign up to their free news mailing list. But no one was coming in from Israel to do it this year.

I gave out flyers to people. I gave some to other JTF members so they could distribute them as well. Now, I'll will entertain Fruit. I was trying to get some young Jewish girls to join the forum. But they told me "We don't know what this is." when I gave them the flier. I thought they sounded like air heads. And no, they were not blonde and no, they were not with schvartzas.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Israel Day Concert Report
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 11:45:13 AM »
Sounds like it went well then :)
So how many people from JTF, came exactly?

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 07:22:10 AM »
i havnt heard any audio or seen any as yet on arutz sheva tv or radio, are there bedsides many pictures on the web - also video pieces?

is it worth downloading tovia singer's shows - reporting from there

shalom
yesha

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 09:01:25 AM »
I like Tovia.

I think he is genuinly good.

I like his shows and his style of speaking.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 11:31:49 AM »
I like Tovia, too.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim