Author Topic: I made a video of Benjamin Netanyahu Speech At AIPAC  (Read 1736 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I made a video of Benjamin Netanyahu Speech At AIPAC
« on: March 23, 2010, 05:05:09 AM »
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

I have advertised JTF and HAYAMIN and asked people who watch the video to join our forums and discuss this speech.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 03:36:12 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: I made a video of Benjamin Netanyahu Speech At AIPAC
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 05:50:11 AM »
Thank you, Irish Zionist.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 07:12:08 AM »
Thankyou, That was a Powerful- Historical speech, that belongs in the Archives.    We are seeing history repeat itself.   Rome and Hitler were tyrants that God allowed to self-destruct, and so God will also deal with the Islamic Movement.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 11:27:01 AM »
בס''ד

Great idea Bryan.

That's strange that zootube is rejecting parts 3 and 4. Did you try to reprocess those videos through moviemaker before uploading them again?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 11:40:06 AM »
בס''ד

Great idea Bryan.

That's strange that zootube is rejecting parts 3 and 4. Did you try to reprocess those videos through moviemaker before uploading them again?
I'm trying that now Chaim. I won't rest until they are up.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 01:10:41 PM »
Got another one up. :dance: Thanks for the advice Chaim. Now only one more needed to complete the set.  :)
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 02:25:13 PM »
I am not sure I get this whole post.  I listened to part I.  We know Bibi is a good speaker but his words become hot air when action is needed.  What is different about this?  Also when he started talking about Iran near the end of part one there was loud and prolonged applause.  What was that about?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 02:31:14 PM »
I am not sure I get this whole post.  I listened to part I.  We know Bibi is a good speaker but his words become hot air when action is needed.  What is different about this?  Also when he started talking about Iran near the end of part one there was loud and prolonged applause.  What was that about?
It was Muslim Nazi protesters cheering for Iran. It was on AlJazeera.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 02:56:16 PM »

בס''ד

Netanyahu is a big phony who is doing severe harm to Israel. But when people search for him or for his speech, why not have them find out about our web sites and forums?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 02:56:46 PM »
It was Muslim Nazi protesters cheering for Iran. It was on AlJazeera.
Great AIPAC let a bunch of Nazis in?  I thought it was expensive to get into events like that and tickets were hard to get.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 02:59:18 PM »
I have one more part of the video to do, this 4th and final part is my 7th attempt to get it up.  >:(
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 03:10:06 PM »
Great.

Is there a way to change the title ?  Maybe as "Netanyahu at AIPAC 2010 pt 1 of 4" it might come up more readily in searches that people will do for the speech... I don't know.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 03:21:28 PM »
he said that America is the greatest nation on earth?? :o  huh????  the leader of the Nation of Israel should never say that about any nation other then his own!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 03:36:47 PM »
Finally after 6 hours there all up.  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2010, 06:05:16 PM »
Thank you IZ,

I would have never been able to watch it except for your efforts.  Thank you.

Offline Yarin the Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 09:42:20 AM »
בס"ד

Thankyou
Kahane was right!