Author Topic: Does Iran want Israel to strike it's nuclear plants? article  (Read 823 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Does Iran want Israel to strike it's nuclear plants? article
« on: April 03, 2010, 10:55:17 PM »
Not really a pro- Israel article, but thought I would post it. 

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Does Iran want Israel to strike it's nuclear plants? article
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 12:10:18 AM »
Isn't the Mehdi a thousands year old kid living at the bottom of a well?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 12:50:45 AM »
I don't think that if Israel wipes out Iran's nuclear bombing capability that it would unite the Arab world against Israel; that is, not enough for an all-out attack on Israel.  On the contrary, I believe that most Arab countries would be pleased with Israel's action. 

The whole thing frightens me to death, quite frankly.  But I see no way out for Israel.  A second Holocaust is bound to happen if that madman Ahmadinejahd has nukes at his disposal. 

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 05:30:57 AM »
Mahdi can be expected to bring doom only for the muslamics.

So the choices are very limited:

(1) Wait eternally till Iran successfully installs the S-300's and they succeed in building the nukes and then on some filthy pretext or the other start throwing them at the righteous.

or

(2) Deal right now with Iran and forget the consequences. The future belief is with Israel.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.