Author Topic: White supremacist leader killed in South Africa  (Read 6802 times)

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
White supremacist leader killed in South Africa
« on: April 03, 2010, 08:53:28 PM »
Found this article of this Nazi who was killed by his farm workers because over wages  :laugh: Yes I know he wanted the safety of White people in South Africa but he is still a Nazi and for that I don't care about what happened to him. Here is the full article:

JOHANNESBURG – South Africa's white supremacist leader Eugene Terreblanche was bludgeoned to death by two of his farm workers Saturday in an apparent dispute over wages, police said, amid growing racial tensions in the once white-led country.

Terreblanche, 69, was leader of the Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging movement, better known as the AWB, that wanted to create three all-white republics within South Africa in which blacks would be allowed only as guest workers.

The opposition Democratic Alliance party blamed increasing racial tensions for the killing.

"This happened in a province where racial tension in the rural farming community is increasingly being fueled by irresponsible racist utterances" by two members of the governing African National Council, said the Democratic Alliance legislator for that constituency, Juanita Terblanche.

Terblanche, no relative of the far-right leader, said her party did not share his political convictions but warned that the attack on him could be seen as an attack on the diverse components of South Africa's democracy.

President Jacob Zuma appealed for calm following "this terrible deed." In a statement, he asked "South Africans not to allow agent provocateurs to take advantage of this situation by inciting or fueling racial hatred."

The killing comes 10 weeks before South Africa prepares to host the first World Cup soccer tournament on African soil, with massive expenditures on infrastructure being questioned as hundreds of thousands of tickets and hotel rooms remain unsold.

The South African Press Association quoted police spokeswoman Adele Myburgh as saying that Terreblanche was attacked by a 21-year-old man and a 15-year-old boy who worked for him on his farm outside Ventersdorp, about 110 kilometers (68 miles) northwest of Johannesburg.

Myburgh said the alleged attackers have been arrested and charged with murder. She said the two, whom she did not identify by name, told the police that there had been a dispute because they were not paid for work they had done on the farm.

"Mr. Terreblanche's body was found on the bed with facial and head injuries." She said a machete was found on his body and a knobkerrie — a wooden staff with a rounded head — next to his bed.

Terreblanche had threatened war on South Africa's white minority government in the 1980s when it began to make what he considered dangerous concessions to blacks that endangered the survival of South Africa's white race.

A symbol of white resistance to democratic black majority rule, he had lived in relative obscurity in recent years but had not changed his views.

He revived the AWB in 2008 and had rallies that drew growing crowds whom he wooed with his declaration that white South Africans are entitled to create their own country, a fight he declared he would take to the International Court at The Hague.

From the other side of the color spectrum, a firebrand African National Congress leader also has been raising tensions, insisting on singing an apartheid-era song urging supporters to "kill the Boer." Boer is Afrikaans for a farmer, but also is a derogatory term for any white in South Africa. Last week, the high court ruled the song hate speech and banned the ANC's Julius Malema from singing it. The ANC is appealing.

Terreblanche's killing comes amid growing disenchantment among blacks for whom the right to vote has not translated into jobs and better housing and education.

Some consider themselves betrayed by leaders governing the richest country on the continent and pursuing a policy of black empowerment that has made millionaires of a tiny black elite while millions remain trapped in poverty, even as whites continue to enjoy a privileged lifestyle.

Terreblanche recently has made statements highlighting the corruption that has ballooned under the black government.

"Our country is being run by criminals who murder and rob ... We are being oppressed again. We will rise again," he said, referring to concentration-camp conditions that killed thousands during the Boer War fought by British colonizers.

Terreblanche launched his political career in 1973 amid growing opposition to the white minority government and its racist policies, forming the AWB with six other "patriots" of the Afrikaans-speaking whites descended from Dutch immigrants.

The AWB was a semisecret organization for years. When it "came out" in 1979, the movement displayed its Nazi-like insignia and declared opposition to any parliamentary democracy.

Terreblanche would arrive at meetings on horseback flanked by masked bodyguards dressed in khaki or black and became a charismatic leader for a small minority that could not envision a South Africa under the democratic rule of a black majority.

At one rally his guards who terrorized blacks and were dubbed "storm troopers" after the Nazis, brandished guns, police batons and knives, prompting the government to announce it was "looking into" the actions and attitudes of the movement.

In 1983, Terreblanche was sentenced to a two-year suspended jail sentence for illegal arms possession, though he said the arms were planted by black opponents. The same year, two AWB militants were jailed for 15 years for conspiring to overthrow the government and assassinate black leaders.

Terreblanche finally was jailed in 1997, sentenced to six years for the attempted murder of a black security guard and assaulting a black gas station worker.

He became a born-again Christian in prison, and declared on his release in 2004 that his experience had convinced him that "the real hour to revive the resistance had arrived."

Terreblanche had threatened to take the country by force if the white government capitulated to the African National Council.

After the white government conceded, the ANC overwhelmingly won 1994 elections and has won every election since with more than 60 percent of votes.

Link: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100404/ap_on_re_af/af_south_africa_white_supremacist

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: White supremacist leader killed in South Africa
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 10:03:41 PM »
Re:  "Eugene Terreblanche hacked to death by black savages on his own farm."

In years past I did a great deal of personal research into Eugene Terreblanche and his political movement, and I did not come to the conclusion that he was a "Nazi".

I read many of his speeches and interviews in which he stated that his movement was not anti-Jew and that he welcomed any Jew to live in South Africa who wished to live in South Africa as a South African.

Even so, it is true that more than a few of his followers did express outright Jew-hating sentiments.  It is also true that "white supremacist" South Africa, in spite of the strong Germanic heritage of many of its people, both provided a haven of refuge for Jews during WWII, as well as treated its Jewish citizens very well.

History will decide Terreblanche's legacy, but South Africa was once a great western civilization, pioneered by G-d fearing Dutch families desiring only to live as free people in a free land.  Out of the midst of dark and evil Zulu savagery they created with their own sweat and blood a nation which not only became a world leader in industry and technology, but was a staunch military ally of the State of Israel.

The Afrikaaner Boers likened their historic struggle for freedom to that of the Children of Israel who escaped Egypt for the Promised Land.

Upon witnessing the Communist cesspool of rape, murder, Jew-Hatred and cannibalism into which today's South Africa under African National Congress rule has degenerated, the civilized world must insist on the reestablishment of Apartheid White rule not only over South Africa, but over a reestablished Rhodesia as well.

The real "Nazis" in South Africa are Mandela, Joseph Slovo, Robert Mugabe, and their Afro-Leninist followers.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 10:12:41 PM »
Has he ever personally said anything anti-Semitic?

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 01:25:15 AM »
South Africa shows that a democracy fails as soon as your demographics change for the worse.

I don't particularly care if he hated me or not, I support his movement.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 01:46:25 AM »
South Africa shows that a democracy fails as soon as your demographics change for the worse.

I don't particularly care if he hated me or not, I support his movement.

We do need to support the white South Africans. I think they might be what America's future looks like :(

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 02:08:50 AM »
"......he welcomed any Jew to live in South Africa who wished to live in South Africa as a South African."

This raises a red flag for me.  If he had simply said that he welcomes Jews to live in South Africa, then that wouldn't raise a red flag for me.  Do you see the difference?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2010, 02:11:59 AM »
"......he welcomed any Jew to live in South Africa who wished to live in South Africa as a South African."

This raises a red flag for me.  If he had simply said that he welcomes Jews to live in South Africa, then that wouldn't raise a red flag for me.  Do you see the difference?

I understand what you mean. If Jews are to survive as a distinct people and nation, they must not assimilate. However if they really care about their national/religious interest as Jews, why would they move to South Africa instead of Israel?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2010, 02:19:01 AM »

I understand what you mean. If Jews are to survive as a distinct people and nation, they must not assimilate. However if they really care about their national/religious interest as Jews, why would they move to South Africa instead of Israel?
That's true, too.  (But my point referred only to his qualification.)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2010, 02:22:08 AM »
Of course it's not good to encourage Jews to assimilate and lose their Jewish identity. Jews have already suffered massive losses and can't afford to lose more.

However I am also thinking of his statement in another way. Who wants someone to move to their country who will not be loyal to it? I dont' want immigrants to the United States of any ethnicity that are not going to live here as Americans, loyal Americans. Does that make sense?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2010, 02:27:24 AM »
By letting Jews live in the Galut and assimiliate we're showing that we are not loyal to them. We should rebuke them and not let them continue with their sins.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2010, 02:44:12 AM »
Who wants someone to move to their country who will not be loyal to it? I dont' want immigrants to the United States of any ethnicity that are not going to live here as Americans, loyal Americans. Does that make sense?
Maybe I'm wrong, but don't White Supremicists view all Jews with suspicion, as if we all have "double loyalty" issues?  I feel that he views all Jews in this light and with this suspicion.  I also feel that he wants the Jews who come to his country to blend in and assimilate.  This is what I resent.  And I think that this is different from your point, which I don't disagree with at all.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2010, 07:21:45 AM »
He was hacked to death by black Savages over some supposed lack of pay.Maybe the negros lied and they just wanted to kill him or maybe they were lazy and didn't do any work.The negros rule the country now they should have lodged a complaint.I'm very suspicious of this murder
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 05:56:06 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2010, 08:50:49 AM »
Who wants someone to move to their country who will not be loyal to it? I dont' want immigrants to the United States of any ethnicity that are not going to live here as Americans, loyal Americans. Does that make sense?
Maybe I'm wrong, but don't White Supremicists view all Jews with suspicion, as if we all have "double loyalty" issues?  I feel that he views all Jews in this light and with this suspicion. 

I don't know much about this guy, but you could be right. I know some people do view Jews like that.

I also feel that he wants the Jews who come to his country to blend in and assimilate.  This is what I resent.  And I think that this is different from your point, which I don't disagree with at all.

I dont' think that Jews should move to South Africa in the first place, or assimilate and lose their Jewish identity. I don't think it's good for them as individuals or for their people.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2010, 09:16:52 AM »
South Africa today is really a lost cause for whites be they Jew or Gentile. The best thing that could happen would be for Whites to leave completely and let the black savages massacre each other. The worse part of the picture is the South African  scenario is what is developing here in America. White people everywhere on the globe just don't seem to get it even when blacks show their hand in action. Once they call the shots they will cook you in "D Pot".Even if they don't you might eventually wish they did.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2010, 09:43:52 AM »
Ok so wait.
Is this man good or evil? I mean I still don't get it because usually White supremacists are bad. Can anyone here explain more about him?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2010, 10:04:18 AM »
Ok so wait.
Is this man good or evil? I mean I still don't get it because usually White supremacists are bad. Can anyone here explain more about him?

You have to understand every white activist is slandered as a "white supremacist" regardless of what they actually are. Just saying white people should have the same exact rights as every other race is enough to get you labeled a "white supremacist" in the mainstream press. Without further proof of his actually being a supremacist or an anti-Semite I'm going to give this fellow the benefit of the doubt.

South Africa today is really a lost cause for whites be they Jew or Gentile. The best thing that could happen would be for Whites to leave completely and let the black savages massacre each other.

If white people retreat from all their nations, then where will we go? I have to at least give moral support to the whites of South Africa, because they are my white brothers and sisters fighting to survive.

The worse part of the picture is the South African  scenario is what is developing here in America. White people everywhere on the globe just don't seem to get it even when blacks show their hand in action. Once they call the shots they will cook you in "D Pot".Even if they don't you might eventually wish they did.

Yes exactly. We should see South Africa as a warning and act accordingly to stop it from happening here.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2010, 10:05:40 AM »
If he hates Jews, then I hate him!  I'm Glad he was murdered.  Figures he wasn't paying for work he had done.  He should have  paid the money.  
Now he paid with his life.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2010, 10:10:08 AM »
Regardless of what kind of individual he really is, and I do not know, this was a shocking atrocity of ape savagery in South Africa. The only difference between this and the thousands of other white farm murders by [censored] is that this one has received media attention.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2010, 10:11:39 AM »

Terreblanche understood that Jews would be good citizens and make his nation prosper. His message was not that Jews should leave Israel to live in his nation. It was that he would welcome any that wanted to. He made no attempts to force Jews out of Israel and a Jew's choice to leave is his own decision.  

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2010, 10:22:39 AM »
My point was that it's wrong to expect anybody to welcome immigrants who will not want to become part of your culture and be loyal to your country. To me the fact that he was willing to welcome Jewish immigrants that were willing to be loyal indicates he probably wasn't an anti-Semite.

My other point is that if Jewish people care about Jewish nationalism then they will not move to a Gentile country at all anyway. They would move to Israel.

Regardless of what kind of individual he really is, and I do not know, this was a shocking atrocity of ape savagery in South Africa. The only difference between this and the thousands of other white farm murders by [censored] is that this one has received media attention.

Very, very true!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2010, 10:37:01 AM »
From StørmFrønt

schuch
"Friend of StørmFrønt"
Sustaining Member

schuch will become famous soon enoughschuch will become famous soon enough

Default Re: A.W.B. LEADER EUGENE TERREBLANCH MURDERED
An Israeli flag has been put up on Eugene Terreblanche's farm fence, which reads something about Boer Genocide. Apparently about half an hr ago, a man rode up on a motorcycle, asked if he could place something on the fence, and put up the Star of David flag with inscription. Wonder which Jewish sect has sympathy for us?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2010, 10:37:56 AM »
The sad fact is  the White people that are left in South Africa are the one that are basically stuck there. They are unable to leave due to lack of funds or have assets that they would have to walk away from and leave behind. It's my opinion that the situation there has become non reversible and Whites living there are really facing an impending  death sentence by clinging on. The story is short on facts and it honestly never actually stated if this guy did anything to the workers that required them to take his life. What happened to whites in South Africa is a sickening situation and if this guy was working against that situation I am 100% for what he was doing. From what I read in the original story it seems that he was welcoming Jews to South Africa to be productive citizens  it really did not say they had to intermingle with non Jew's. Whatever the case South Africa is no place for Jews or any other outsider. Stories like this need a strong understanding of issues on the ground. Reading a story like this could cause people to jump to the wrong conclusion about the situation at hand.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2010, 12:07:21 PM »
British queen destroyed whites in South Africa because their land had natural resources. Now they are doomed! May God help them.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2010, 02:09:58 PM »
Is that the real reason why he was killed? Do you believe that he was killed by one of his workers? Maybe somebody paid those workers to kill that person?
In South Africa they will do things like that in exchange for money!?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2010, 02:25:31 PM »
And this is the main reason why South Africa is falling apart.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision