Author Topic: I have found a very nice assembly  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I have found a very nice assembly
« on: April 04, 2010, 06:40:51 AM »
First time I went there. They are very strict but nice. In the morning I polished my shoes and fixed some knobs at my good skirt by hand with needle and wire. I was very nervous. As I arrived there I was invited by a woman in the baby room. (Little babys are there and me in the middle), because the first half of the service is only for members. I was sweating a little bit. All woman were very modest but friendly. They wore all a headdress. Women and men sit seperated. It was a very decent service. They have no pastor or something like this. One of the older brethren who sit around a table in the middle of the room stands simply up and takes the roll of the pastor. Oh it was so beautifull, the one brother talked about proverbs 30 in depth. I enjoy from it until now.  :) :) :)

P.S. I was so in fear, that they would not accept me, but they welcomed me with open arms. And you all know I am far from perfect. Sometimes I am a real Brutus.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: I have found a very nice assembly
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 07:16:04 AM »
First time I went there. They are very strict but nice. In the morning I polished my shoes and fixed some knobs at my good skirt by hand with needle and wire. I was very nervous. As I arrived there I was invited by a woman in the baby room. (Little babys are there and me in the middle), because the first half of the service is only for members. I was sweating a little bit. All woman were very modest but friendly. They wore all a headdress. Women and men sit seperated. It was a very decent service. They have no pastor or something like this. One of the older brethren who sit around a table in the middle of the room stands simply up and takes the roll of the pastor. Oh it was so beautifull, the one brother talked about proverbs 30 in depth. I enjoy from it until now.  :) :) :)

P.S. I was so in fear, that they would not accept me, but they welcomed me with open arms. And you all know I am far from perfect. Sometimes I am a real Brutus.
It sounds excellent ,but the first part with the children would have driven me crazy.Not that i don't like children i like them very much but if there would be many i would get a little nervous :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 07:57:01 AM »
I was very nervous, but not because of the children. I thought it would be a difficult process to join and I was unsecure what will happen in the next minutes.

Thank you friend.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 08:10:46 AM »
I was very nervous, but not because of the children. I thought it would be a difficult process to join and I was unsecure what will happen in the next minutes.

Thank you friend.  :)
:laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 10:25:18 AM »
They do sound very conservative. I hope that this church will be a good one for you Ulli!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 10:29:51 AM »
They do sound very conservative. I hope that this church will be a good one for you Ulli!

Yes, they are exclusive Plymouth Brethren. But not the evil Raven group. They are mainstream (in their group). They look a little bit like the Hutterites. I told you before about this group via pm. It was a long time ago. Now I finally managed to overcome my fears and I am very thankfull for this.

:)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2010, 10:38:37 AM »

Yes, they are exclusive Plymouth Brethren. But not the evil Raven group. They are mainstream (in their group). They look a little bit like the Hutterites. I told you before about this group via pm. It was a long time ago. Now I finally managed to overcome my fears and I am very thankfull for this.

:)
Yes i heard of the Plymouth Brethren they're very good.All people in Israel heard of this great man of the Plymouth bretheren

But in the midst of all this, the Jews had the unwavering support of one Englishman. He was a military man by the name of Orde Wingate, and by the time that the British abandoned its mandate over Palestine and marched out of town in 1948, this Englishman had already imparted to the Jews what they needed most at the time, and which enabled them to win the free-for-all that followed the departure of the British. It was the will and art of waging war aggressively and skillfully against numerical odds.
In 1936, then-Captain Wingate was assigned to Palestine as an intelligence officer. His first task was to seek to settle the Arab campaign of riots, massacres and attacks against both British mandate officials and Jewish communities. Wingate trained Moshe Dayan and others such as Yigal Yadin of the fledging Israeli Hagana and defense forces. And even today in 2007 in Israel, his strategy, of producing the apprehension in the minds of the enemy, that Israeli forces “will move at night and can and will surprise them, either in villages or across country,” is being employed once again to wear down and defeat Hamas in Gaza. And what was it that fired up Wingate to do what he did for the Jews?
Orde Wingate had a mother and father who were members of the Plymouth Brethren, who educated him accordingly. They were well versed in the teachings of Mr. Darby concerning the position of the Jew and Israel in the end-time plans of G-d, and it is significant that Mr. Darby himself was once an evangelical Anglican Episcopalian! That was the critical, under-girding philosophy, which galvanized the herculean, nuts-and-bolts efforts, which brought Israel into being in 1948. The Anglican Church initially inspired London to craft legal instruments to establish a Jewish state; and a Plymouth Brethren believer in Christ, Wingate, taught the amateur Jewish fighters how to employ unorthodox military tactics, all the while reminding them that men like Abraham and Gideon employed similar means. He used their Torah to inspire and invigorate the Jews. 

http://biblicalnuggets.com/Plymouth%20Brethren%20and%20Israel.html
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 10:48:23 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2010, 10:52:05 AM »
Wow Mord I never know this things about Israel before. What a blessing.

Yes Darby founded the brethren. Of cause I know about him.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2010, 10:57:14 AM »

Yes where they train Olympic athletes in Israel is called the wingate institute

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2010, 10:59:59 AM »

Look how I am blessed in this week. I found a nice Christian young girl, joined this nice assembly and business is doing better. This is nearly too much for a sinfull person like me. Never had such a week before.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2010, 11:02:00 AM »

Look how I am blessed in this week. I found a nice Christian young girl, joined this nice assembly and business is doing better. This is nearly too much for a sinfull person like me. Never had such a week before.
Don't complain take the blessings

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2010, 11:03:11 AM »
Thank you Mord.  :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2010, 11:05:38 AM »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2010, 11:33:51 AM »
Wow interesting.  :)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2010, 02:59:29 PM »
Thank you very much, mord, for the fascinating history!

I do not presume to know the will of the Almighty, but it very well could be that Ha'Shem used the British Mandate and other players on the world stage who opposed a Jewish return to Zion for His own purposes -- perhaps in allowing one righteous man such as Orde Wingate to be positioned to play a role in the fulfillment of prophecy.

This possibility is most certainly in accord with Torah teaching.