Author Topic: Muslim Trivia Quiz  (Read 3589 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Muslim Trivia Quiz
« on: April 20, 2007, 11:48:50 PM »
Islam the Religion of Peace ? - blowing to Pieces ?
Please pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following multiple choice test. The events are actual events from history. They actually happened! Do you remember?

Choose the best answer:

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by
a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. a koran abiding Muslim male between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by
a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. koran abiding Muslim males  mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
d. Koran abiding Muslim males  mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts
d. Koran abiding Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
a. The Smurfs
b. Davey Jones
c. The Little Mermaid

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy and The Sundance Kid
c. Richard Branson Pickle

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr. Bean

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

14. On 7 July 2005 in London Undergound Trains and a London Bus were blown up killing 52 people and injuring 700+ people the incident was caused by:-
a. Ken Livingstone
b. Winne the Poo
c. Mr Bean

15. On the 10th August 2006, a plot to down 10+ Aeroplanes flying from London to USA and kill hundreds of people, the suspects were:-

a. Spice Girls
b. Milwall FC
c. Dougal from the Magic Roundabout

Correct answer d.  Any muslim can become a terrorist after reading the "holy" koran ;D.  "Good, descent and moderate" muslims have just become extremists after studying the koran :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 09:19:19 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

ftf

Re: Muslim Trivia Quiz
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 06:56:55 AM »
You haven't included the correct answer for any of those questions, should be "good Muslims", "Koran true Muslims", or "fundamentalist Muslims" not Muslim extremists. The word extremist suggests that they are distorting their religion to some extreme, but the truth of course is that they are merely following what the Koran says.

For example, surah 2 ayat 191: "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers."

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 07:11:33 AM »
You haven't included the correct answer for any of those questions, should be "good Muslims", "Koran true Muslims", or "fundamentalist Muslims" not Muslim extremists. The word extremist suggests that they are distorting their religion to some extreme, but the truth of course is that they are merely following what the Koran says.

For example, surah 2 ayat 191: "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers."
You make a very good point ftf. Muslim extremist is the buzz word the politically correct would have us use. I guess to simplify the selection could be Muslim Terrorist.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 09:22:00 AM »

Okay, I have corrected my post. All these "extremists" obviously read the "holy" koran.  They were all good, decent and moderate before reading the koran  ;D :D

Good catch Rhuan!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 12:21:51 PM »
This should be in a pub quiz!!

Offline lauzgn

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 09:45:23 AM »
shame on you!
how can you put something like this up for people to see...all this website does is place all muslims into one stereotypical box. doing nothing other than further polarise them. I am Jewish (and I had to embarrassingly sign up to this site as i was so angry by what you are saying that i have to say something)

have any of you even met a muslim before, or taken time to learn about the religion Islam. If you did then you would stop grouping terrorists into the same box as peace loving muslims. It is indiviudals who manipulate religion for their own agendas that should not be used to torment others who are innocent.

What this does is cause more haterd, and annimosity..how is that good.
if someone made a list like this for jews( because believ me, we have done some really bad things too) how would you feel.

shame on you

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 10:03:15 AM »
shame on you!
how can you put something like this up for people to see...all this website does is place all muslims into one stereotypical box. doing nothing other than further polarise them. I am Jewish (and I had to embarrassingly sign up to this site as i was so angry by what you are saying that i have to say something)

have any of you even met a muslim before, or taken time to learn about the religion Islam. If you did then you would stop grouping terrorists into the same box as peace loving muslims. It is indiviudals who manipulate religion for their own agendas that should not be used to torment others who are innocent.

What this does is cause more haterd, and annimosity..how is that good.
if someone made a list like this for jews( because believ me, we have done some really bad things too) how would you feel.

shame on you

you liberal retard. it is you who has not take the time to learn about the religion Islam.

shame on you

Offline lauzgn

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2007, 10:20:48 AM »
ok then please educate me.what percentage of muslims actually become terrorist after reading the Quaran? Where are your facts..or have you yourself picked a few quotes out to use as so called examples.
Does it not worry you that you have all become so hating towards another group of people? we should know better.
I am involved in a muslim jewish theatre group sponsored by the charity one2one childrens fund which aims to stop such negetive preconceptions like those of you guys here. Having worked closely with muslims on this project( religious quaran abiding moslems) I can confidently say they are not all terrorists!
In all groups people are good and bad...lets stopped stereotyping

you say liberal like it is a bad thing...rather that than be a rasist and fascist

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 11:05:49 AM »
http://jtf.org/info/koran.quotes.htm
http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/Surai.htm
http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/TOPICI.HTM

If you can't see that the majority of Muslims want to overrun Europe and the USA and put it under Sharia law, you are a fool.

Some of them individually may not be terrible people, but only because they aren't real muslims.

Keep it up though...you'll see. 
Report back to us when they expose their real face.

And just because they aren't active terrorists doesn't mean they don't support the actions of terrorists, or covertly undermine western civilization.

I'd rather be considered a racist/fascist than coexist with Muslims. 

There is absolutely no compromise with Sharia law.

By the way: consider that Jews only claim ownership over Eretz Israel while Muslims claim they own the whole world. It is not the same thing.