Author Topic: Justin McCarthy a servant of the Muslims  (Read 427 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Justin McCarthy a servant of the Muslims
« on: April 08, 2010, 04:23:49 AM »
I just read an article in the FAZ about the genocide against the poor Armenians. There was mentioned that this American travels through Germany supported by the Turkish AKP controlled authorities in order to denie the massmurder of the Armenians. Did anybody knows about this man?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_McCarthy_%28American_historian%29
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Justin McCarthy a servant of the Muslims
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 05:10:06 AM »
This man seems very similar to retired U.S. State Dept officials who served in Qurananimal countries and now get handsome pay from their muzzie paymasters to promote the Qurananimals as the good people in the mid East and the Israelis as the bad guys.They are called Arabists this guy appears to be Turkists.He probably receives alot of money from the Turk Govt
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Justin McCarthy a servant of the Muslims
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 06:25:12 AM »
Yes Mord, my friend, if I read it right, he works for them officially. Achmadinedschad has invited lots of western "historians" to his Holocaust conference in Teheran too. Perhaps it is a new tactic of the Muslims. Now they buy western intelligence in order to spread more confusion and chaos. Their own people were obviously a lauging stock, so they try now new things.

The most sad thing in this whole development is, that there are many intelligent Christian and Jewish people who are so greedy towards the Muslim-money, that they abandon their conscience.

This is a great sin.

:'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani