Author Topic: racial stereo typing in hollywood/tv shows  (Read 1074 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
racial stereo typing in hollywood/tv shows
« on: April 09, 2010, 02:47:58 PM »
We all know that hollywood are self hating whites. But that being said evn though whites are often percieved as ever racists, or bumbling idiots. Even then holly dominated by robert pattison, george clooney, brad pitts, leanardo dicaprios of the worlds etc.

Someone explain to me why are indians and chinese/japanese people portrayed so awfuly in tv shows and movies. Indians are often portrayed as geeky corner shop owners and act stupidly.

Orientals are portrayed as either baddies.hench men/kung fu masters or weak and puny superstore managers.

yet blacks, look hidious, act hidious, yet are worhsipped in hollywood. yet the very rightous indians and chinese etc are portrayed as morons, even worse than whites.

How does hollywood get away with this racism, take the simpsons for example. Apoo is some idiotic cornershop owner trying to rip people off, yet blacks are portrayed as scientists etc.

Am i paranoid, or has anyone else noticed this??

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: racial stereo typing in hollywood/tv shows
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 02:51:54 PM »
It's because Hollywood is run by a bunch of self hating guilt ridden Jessa Jackson fearing whites and Jews.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 03:33:48 PM »
It's because Hollywood is run by a bunch of self hating guilt ridden Jessa Jackson fearing whites and Jews.

i know, but why the hate towards the chinese and indians. It seems to be ok to be racist towards the rightous indians and chinese but not blacks, who are a woeful bunch of people...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 03:44:05 PM »
Hollywood is pure scum. They're also racist against Italians. I mean portraying Italian-Americans as mobster is offensive. Italians, Irish, Jews, Indians, Chinese etc are all portrayed negatively and while blacks are portrated positively. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 03:48:33 PM »
Hollywood is pure scum. They're also racist against Italians. I mean portraying Italian-Americans as mobster is offensive. Italians, Irish, Jews, Indians, Chinese etc are all portrayed negatively and while blacks are portrated positively. 

agreed.

irish are usually drunks, italoans as you say are all mafiosi, jews are weak winy woody allen type people, indians and chiese are described as above...

Blacks are the ones who bring calmness and common sense in films, i.e judges,chief policemen etc...

take the film slumdog millionaire, ye it  was a good film, and yes indian has its problems. bt its still nohwere near the levels of africa, jamacia, r even areas like detroit.....

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 04:04:47 PM »

Have any of you seen those Brinks/Broadview alarm system commercials? The ones where the guy busts in the door terrorizing the lady living in the house? The criminal is always portrayed as a white guy, I'm serious, the evil guy breaking in looks like a college fraternity boy! This is by design people, nothing is done in the production of media without every detail planned.

The script must have read, "Criminal (white man 22-28yrs old) violently busts in door.."
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 05:13:28 PM »

Have any of you seen those Brinks/Broadview alarm system commercials? The ones where the guy busts in the door terrorizing the lady living in the house? The criminal is always portrayed as a white guy, I'm serious, the evil guy breaking in looks like a college fraternity boy! This is by design people, nothing is done in the production of media without every detail planned.

The script must have read, "Criminal (white man 22-28yrs old) violently busts in door.."

I've seen those commericals. You never see a black person portrayed as a criminal. It's always the white people.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 05:33:23 PM »

I guess the company feels it would be far to politically incorrect to show what would usually be breaking down the door so they show a poor girl being stalked by her ex- boyfriend. I guess females living alone would be a big buyer of alarm systems. Personally I would love to see a commercial where they show Mighty Joe Young sporting droopy pants and an over sized  hoodie busting down the door. Then again I guess prospective alarm buyers already have that picture in their heads.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2010, 07:15:44 PM »
We all know that hollywood are self hating whites. But that being said evn though whites are often percieved as ever racists, or bumbling idiots. Even then holly dominated by robert pattison, george clooney, brad pitts, leanardo dicaprios of the worlds etc.

Someone explain to me why are indians and chinese/japanese people portrayed so awfuly in tv shows and movies. Indians are often portrayed as geeky corner shop owners and act stupidly.

Orientals are portrayed as either baddies.hench men/kung fu masters or weak and puny superstore managers.

yet blacks, look hidious, act hidious, yet are worhsipped in hollywood. yet the very rightous indians and chinese etc are portrayed as morons, even worse than whites.

How does hollywood get away with this racism, take the simpsons for example. Apoo is some idiotic cornershop owner trying to rip people off, yet blacks are portrayed as scientists etc.

Am i paranoid, or has anyone else noticed this??

Asians and whites generally act like decent human beings, with few exceptions. In Hollywood the good are evil and the evil are good.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 08:07:03 PM »
The favorable treatment of Africans in the entertainment media may be nothing more than a writer/ director/ producer just not wanting to deal with well-established shakedown artists like Jesse Jackson, et al.  It's true that Hollywood is mostly leftist, and that could indeed play a role, but even I would find it repulsive to be forced to deal with the incessant whining of the likes of the ever-present black shakedown artist.  So the easier path is just to call on artistic license.

My person favorite Black stereotype in the movies:  The Black computer wizard.  I've been in the business world for twenty years after a pretty good run in academia, and I can't recall a single IT person of African descent, much less a genuine wizard.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2010, 08:16:27 PM »
Nothing is put into films by accident. The placing of blacks in roles such as this is very deliberate and part of a larger agenda.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2010, 10:18:48 PM »
Re:  "The placing of blacks in roles such as this is very deliberate and part of a larger agenda."

I always thought that it was because they needed someone to sweep up and mop the sets after a shoot.

:::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2010, 10:57:45 PM »
Re:  "The placing of blacks in roles such as this is very deliberate and part of a larger agenda."

I always thought that it was because they needed someone to sweep up and mop the sets after a shoot.

LOL

"Ok great job on the action scene Will, now here's the mop and bucket Mr. Smith, get to work."

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2010, 10:53:12 AM »

LOL

"Ok great job on the action scene Will, now here's the mop and bucket Mr. Smith, get to work."

hed still be crap at mopping up...