Author Topic: So, I had yet another Christian betray me recently....Ill survive.  (Read 3227 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
It's getting to where I trust nobody, any more.

I'll get over it.

In the meantime, if anyone needs my help for anything, please let me know.

Thankyou.

I hope everyone had a great Passover.

Shalom.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: So, I had yet another Christian betray me recently....Ill survive.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 05:55:05 PM »
Who betrayed you, Hanna?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 05:58:33 PM »
Sorry to hear that you were hurt, Hannah.

Unfortunately human nature contains the tendency to do evil, and this holds true across every ethnicity and religious group.

Use the experience to grow stronger and develop better defense mechanisms.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 06:12:59 PM »
Just someone who calls themselves a Christian, who was a wolf in sheep's clothing, noone from here at JTF.

Who betrayed you, Hanna?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 06:13:44 PM »
thankyou....

yes, one day I will learn.

Sorry to hear that you were hurt, Hannah.

Unfortunately human nature contains the tendency to do evil, and this holds true across every ethnicity and religious group.

Use the experience to grow stronger and develop better defense mechanisms.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 06:14:32 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that Hanna.  And I'm glad to see you posting again. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 11:03:07 PM »
I'm sorry that you were betrayed! I hope that you'll feel better and find some really good, true friends you can count on.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 11:03:19 PM »
What do you mean by "betray"?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2010, 12:06:39 AM »

My guess is that someone who she trusted with something, or some information, told someone who she did not trust. That is generally what people mean when they say they have been betrayed.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2010, 12:25:28 AM »
Hanna,
  Terrible, just awful.  Stick with us : )  We know betrayal.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2010, 12:51:01 AM »
Oh I almost thought her partner has cheated on her or something

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2010, 01:07:52 AM »

Thats bad too, but to have a supposed friend that 'shares' the same belief as Hanna to turn around and do her wrong, its sickening.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2010, 01:16:54 AM »
Hanna as a Christian I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive this person, even if you need to pray to be able to do it.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2010, 01:23:31 AM »
Thanks Lisa....

I'm sorry to hear that Hanna.  And I'm glad to see you posting again. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2010, 01:24:14 AM »
I'm trying.

I feel quite alienated out here where I am at.

I'm sorry that you were betrayed! I hope that you'll feel better and find some really good, true friends you can count on.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 01:27:56 AM »
Someone who said they were a friend,.......I trusted them...they turned out to be someone not to be trusted, in words and actions.

Also, judging me without walking in my shoes for the past ten to fifteen years, also.

Im tired of it.

My guess is that someone who she trusted with something, or some information, told someone who she did not trust. That is generally what people mean when they say they have been betrayed.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2010, 01:32:41 AM »
Do we have to go there? You know good and darn well I have no partner, Ive been alone now for almost 15 years.

there are no good men left, sorry to say, but there just are not.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2010, 01:34:06 AM »
yes, Im trying. I would hope one day they will repent and ask forgiveness for the truley horrible things that they said to me. Some of which I cannot even repeat.

Hanna as a Christian I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive this person, even if you need to pray to be able to do it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2010, 01:39:14 AM »
Hanna,

Im very sorry that you were treated disrespectfully. I cannot explain what motivates someone to act this way. But do not lose faith in Hashem, nor in people because Hashem cares about how we relate to other people. Today I had an incident with a co-worker who appeared to do something unkind to me. I was able to not let it get to me because I realized that nobody can hurt me unless I allow them to. I can also review the incident and give the person the benefit of the doubt.

Do not hold a grudge. It is better to let this person know that you are not happy about this relationship and do something to change it. Sometimes we just need to end a relationship instead of continuing to hurt and be hurt.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2010, 01:41:35 AM »
I will heed your advice, you are correct.

I did, unfortunately, let this person know, this person does not care, nor do they care to have a friendship with me any longer. Theyn are so callous and arrogant, it is their way or no way, and it does not matter what I have to say about anything concerning my life....they told me I have to follow their orders...even.

How arrogant is that?

Hanna,

Im very sorry that you were treated disrespectfully. I cannot explain what motivates someone to act this way. But do not lose faith in Hashem, nor in people because Hashem cares about how we relate to other people. Today I had an incident with a co-worker who appeared to do something unkind to me. I was able to not let it get to me because I realized that nobody can hurt me unless I allow them to. I can also review the incident and give the person the benefit of the doubt.

Do not hold a grudge. It is better to let this person know that you are not happy about this relationship and do something to change it. Sometimes we just need to end a relationship instead of continuing to hurt and be hurt.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2010, 01:42:38 AM »
I'm sorry that you were hurt Hannah. Just keep looking to the author and finisher of your faith and know that someday soon all of this crap is going to end. When Mashiach comes all will be made perfect and those who walked as counterfeits will be brought to justice. I pray that you will be able to pray for that person and forgive them, as hard as that might be. We'll be praying that G-d will give you that peace that passes all understanding, and that His justice will come to bear against the adversary.

Yirmayahu
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2010, 01:45:51 AM »
Thankyou.....

I hope I am found worthy to not suffer the wrath of Almighty G-d myself.

I'm sorry that you were hurt Hannah. Just keep looking to the author and finisher of your faith and know that someday soon all of this crap is going to end. When Mashiach comes all will be made perfect and those who walked as counterfeits will be brought to justice. I pray that you will be able to pray for that person and forgive them, as hard as that might be. We'll be praying that G-d will give you that peace that passes all understanding, and that His justice will come to bear against the adversary.

Yirmayahu
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2010, 01:49:05 AM »
Thankyou.....

Yirmayahu

Hanna,

Stop with putting yourself down like this... You know you are righteous, we know you are basically righteous. We are not fully knowledgable about your personal life but judging from your postings you seem genuine and good. I believe that Hashem is full of Abundant Kindness. His Kindness is infinite and his justice is merciful.

A person with faith and trust has nothing to fear in this world. Nobody can do anything to change them. I listened to an awesome talk about faith and trust and I try to live by these traits. You must have trust in yourself, you must do your best, work your hardest, give your most and Hashem will take care of the rest.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2010, 01:54:33 AM »
ok, well, please put me on  your prayer list because I am feeling horrible lately about some things.

I need lots of prayer.

Thankyou to anyone here willing to pray.

I love all of you here.

:-*

Thankyou.....

Yirmayahu

Hanna,

Stop with putting yourself down like this... You know you are righteous, we know you are basically righteous. We are not fully knowledgable about your personal life but judging from your postings you seem genuine and good. I believe that Hashem is full of Abundant Kindness. His Kindness is infinite and his justice is merciful.

A person with faith and trust has nothing to fear in this world. Nobody can do anything to change them. I listened to an awesome talk about faith and trust and I try to live by these traits. You must have trust in yourself, you must do your best, work your hardest, give your most and Hashem will take care of the rest.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2010, 01:58:32 AM »
Muman gave you some great advice.  :)