Author Topic: Barry Chamish marries out  (Read 6387 times)

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
Barry responds
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2007, 04:41:16 PM »
I forwarded information about this forum to Barry and here's his response:

I can't reply. In short, I'm not a Holocaust Denier and my wife is undergoing a Halachic conversion. And this forum is totally insane. Barry Chamish

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: Barry Chamish marries out
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2007, 05:36:26 PM »
I've heard Barry interviewed on the Tamar Yonah show several times. I don't think he's a holocaust denier or someone that wants to harm Israel or the Jewish people. I even think a lot of his investigative reporting and stories have merit. However, I also think he has a propensity for somewhat incoherent, tangential, disjointed, rambling, unhinged diatribes. A substantial portion of his work should only be taken at face value.
When dealing with Barry it's important to keep in mind that even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2007, 01:18:19 PM »
I've heard Barry interviewed on the Tamar Yonah show several times.

I'm happy that during one of those interviews they mentioned little ol' me and my book warning about the German-Jesuit EU - Beyond Babylon: Europe's Rise and Fall.

I don't think he's a holocaust denier or someone that wants to harm Israel or the Jewish people. I even think a lot of his investigative reporting and stories have merit.

He's not a holocaust denier and those who mislead others with such a false accusation are guilty of lashon hara. I believe Barry is trying to help his fellow Jews and Israelis, but like others can see the effects but fails to make the connection that the cause is spiritual in nature (Dan. 9:11, Malachi 4:4). Israel can't be saved unless they return to God and turn their backs on their wannabe gods.

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2007, 05:04:51 PM »
Looks like despite his divorce, stroke, car crashes in Israel & the USA, persecutions, assassination attempts, litigations with Steven Plaut & Itamar ben Gvir, remarriage etc, Chamish is still in fine fettle, judging by this clip!

http://video.google.com:80/videoplay?docid=4876913394483505884&q=Bibi+Netanyahu&total=36&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 12:15:38 PM by Mifletzet »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2007, 07:42:22 PM »
Chamish is a Natioanlist Jew but not a G-d fearing Jew. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2007, 12:13:51 PM »
Chamish often quotes the Tenach in his books. He may not have been observant, but he probably was "G-d believing".

Chamish says that his new wife is undergoing Orthodox conversion, and that he now attends synagogue everyday, puts on Tefillin and keeps Shabbat ie that he is now "G-d fearing".
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 12:17:19 PM by Mifletzet »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2007, 12:17:32 PM »
Chamish often quotes the Tenach in his books. He may not have been observant, but he probably was "G-d believing".

Chamish says that his new wife is undergoing Orthodox conversion, and that he now attends synagogue everyday, puts on Tefillin and keeps Shabbat.

That may well be true but a few months ago, perhaps last year, he came right out on Tamar Yonah's show in his belief that there is no G-d.  I remember quite well from listening live to which I wrote Mr. Chamish calling him on his opinions......  This is how and why I stated that he is right wing Nationalist but not at all a G-d fearing man....  Perhaps he has changed, I don't know. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.