0 (0%)
Kenya
13 (76.5%)
Other nation
1 (5.9%)
I don't know
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Where was Obama born?  (Read 1770 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Where was Obama born?
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2010, 07:19:34 PM »
He's wasting his life away.

Hussein O. should leave he political arena, and take the leading role starring in a Hollywood movie with the title 

THE ANTICHRIST -- Part I -- The Deception

No makeup needed.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2010, 09:30:29 PM »
Even if Hussein O. was born in Hawaii, he is still unqualified to serve as President, because his father was never a United States citizen...his father, being a citizen of Kenya, was a British subject.

The Constitution says that both parents have to be naturalized U.S. citizens for the child to be qualified to serve as President.

And besides, birth certificates are not issued in Jigbania!

;D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2010, 09:50:14 PM »
Even if Hussein O. was born in Hawaii, he is still unqualified to serve as President, because his father was never a United States citizen...his father, being a citizen of Kenya, was a British subject.

The Constitution says that both parents have to be naturalized U.S. citizens for the child to be qualified to serve as President.

And besides, birth certificates are not issued in Jigbania!

;D

In Argentina, even if both parents are foreigners and never naturalised, someone born in Argentina is native Argentinian. In most European countries, place of birth is irrelevant regarding nationality, and someone is a  native citizen only if at least one of his parents held nationality in that country at the time of the birth of the child, but a child born to foreingers is a foreigner even is he was born inside that country.

Offline Tippy

• New JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2010, 10:02:26 PM »
The anecdotal (which is pretty much all we have) evidence heavily points to Kenya.

I may be over the edge a bit here, but does anyone else think it was too coincidental that "Grandma" died during the same trip he took to seal the birth records in Hawaii?

Maybe it's just me, but I always thought that was strange.  It's kind of like all the people that "suicided themselves to death" around Bill "the graphite zipper" Clinton. 

Wickedness in high places.