Author Topic: Muslim nazi who pretends to be a fakestinian christian wants to curse us out  (Read 17153 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "Odin-worship"

Known as Asatru, it is a legally recognized national religion of Iceland.

True!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Oh my gosh. I knew those Scandinavians (correction: are Icelanders technically Scandinavian?) are nuts, but they OFFICIALLY practice pagan Odin-worship??? WTF?  :o

Has the whole world gone nuts?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
The official religion of Iceland is the National Church of Iceland, they are Lutherans.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
Why do you deny that non Jews lived within the land before the time Israel was made into a nation?

Hello Christianpal, and good day to you.

Chaim, nor Rabbi Kahane, ever denied that non-Jews lived within the land before Israel was created.   What they do deny, and rightly so, is that the nomadic Arab people have an actual historic claim to the land. The VAST majority of Arabs -- Muslim and so called Christians -- who live in the land of Israel today are recent emigrants of Jordan, and Egypt, this is a fact.   Furthermore the majority of Arabs who fled in 1948 had no historic claim to the land either, arriving their for less than a few generations.

The Jewish people came back in 1948 after 2000 years of exile, and have the only legitimate, historical, claim to the land recorded in the Bible, and other sources.   No nomadic Arab can trace their ancestry back as far as the Jewish people, including you.
None of my ancestors in Jerusalem were recent immigrants; they have been there since 70 AD as far as my grandfather as told me. Why should you have the right to steal land just because your ancestors lived there in the past 2000 years? That premise alone is absurd.

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
ChristianPal, you are not a FALSEstinian and probably not a Christian. The former is an invented, mythical race from the 1960s that does not exist. If you would have bothered to ask us some LEGITIMATE questions about us you would have learned we have no problem whatsoever with minorities in Israel who abide by the law and do not seek to harm the Jewish state, but you have your preconceived hatred already and nobody can move you. Give me reason not to think you're a Muslim Nazi troll.

Any true Christian loves Israel without being told to do so.
Chaimfan

If you do not wish to harm Christian Pals who have been living in the land for generation upon generation who do not wish to flee their homes.

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
Why do you deny that non Jews lived within the land before the time Israel was made into a nation?

Chaim, nor Rabbi Kahane, ever denied that non-Jews lived within the land before Israel was created.   What they do deny, and rightly so, is that the nomadic Arab people have an actual historic claim to the land. The VAST majority of Arabs -- Muslim and so called Christians -- who live in the land of Israel today are recent emigrants of Jordan, and Egypt, this is a fact.   Furthermore the majority of Arabs who fled in 1948 had no historic claim to the land either, arriving their for less than a few generations.

The Jewish people came back in 1948 after 2000 years of exile, and have the only legitimate, historical, claim to the land recorded in the Bible, and other sources.   No nomadic Arab can trace their ancestry back as far as the Jewish people, including you.
Even if there were 1,000,000 arabs living in Eretz Yisrael, and no Jews it is still our country. It doesnt matter who was there first. G-d promised it to us, so it is ours, who was there first is isnt relevent.

I know you may not believe this as you are not Christian but Jesus has said there are no chosen people and everyone is equal under the eyes of God's favor. To get into heaven, he does not favor or punish anyone for their ancestry but for whether or not they have followed His will. Why must people who follow the words of God be punished for living in a land their ancestors have for generation upon generation?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "...I knew those Scandinavians (correction: are Icelanders technically Scandinavian?) are nuts, but they OFFICIALLY practice pagan Odin-worship??? WTF?

Yes, it's true...the Government recognized Asatru as an officially recognized religion, alongside The Lutheran Church.

The native Icelanders are the most genetically pure descendants of the original Viking / Norsemen who settled Iceland.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
CP, being a chosen people does not make Jews better than anyone else.  It has to do with being a "light unto the nations." 

And as for the Jews "stealing" Arab land, you conveniently ignore the fact that the Arabs were offered a state when Israel was created, but instead they chose to try and kill the Jews.  Former Prime Minister Ehud Barak also offered Arafat a state as well.  So can you explain to me why there are a gazillion Christian countries, at least 22 Muslim countries, yet Jews cannot even have one state of their own? 

If you're going to say that acts of terror against Jews are "a legitimate form of resistance to the Israeli occupation" then explain why Arabs were killing Jews in the Holy Land decades before a state of Israel was ever established. 

Also, I don't understand why the world makes such a big stink about Israel not wanting a hostile fifth column in her midst.  Millions of ethnic Germans were expelled from Eastern Europe after WWII.  There was also the exchange of populations between Turkey and Greece after WWI.  Both situations have been accepted by the world at large as legitimate.  So why the double standard with Israel? 

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
CP, being a chosen people does not make Jews better than anyone else.  It has to do with being a "light unto the nations." 

And as for the Jews "stealing" Arab land, you conveniently ignore the fact that the Arabs were offered a state when Israel was created, but instead they chose to try and kill the Jews.  Former Prime Minister Ehud Barak also offered Arafat a state as well.  So can you explain to me why there are a gazillion Christian countries, at least 22 Muslim countries, yet Jews cannot even have one state of their own? 

If you're going to say that acts of terror against Jews are "a legitimate form of resistance to the Israeli occupation" then explain why Arabs were killing Jews in the Holy Land decades before a state of Israel was ever established. 

Also, I don't understand why the world makes such a big stink about Israel not wanting a hostile fifth column in her midst.  Millions of ethnic Germans were expelled from Eastern Europe after WWII.  There was also the exchange of populations between Turkey and Greece after WWI.  Both situations have been accepted by the world at large as legitimate.  So why the double standard with Israel? 

There is no majority Christian Nation in the Middle East. Bethlehem and Jerusalem are important cities in Christianity and it would make sense for Christians living in that area to continue living in those areas that their families have built legacies on. Germans should not have been expelled from Eastern Europe as well; I do not believe in expelling those who don't directly harm the people of that nation. That being said I do not wish to kill anyone unless they themselves are going to kill or cause great damage to myself.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Christianpal writes:  "...Why should you have the right to steal land just because your ancestors lived there in the past 2000 years?..."

Answer:

We Jews have the right to do whatever necessary to take back OUR LAND and retain Jewish sovereignty over it forever.

We're the only people who own the land, the only people who lived as a united kingdom there, and the people who are responsible for the existence of Christianity, Islam, Ba'hai, Druze, and Church of Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints.

Exactly what right do YOU think you have to sovereign rights in OUR LAND?...just because your ancestors moved there after we were exiled?

I think not.

You can "hold up all the 2ft. long wooden keys" you want; continue the Nazi genocide against the Jewish People if you want.

Nothing you can do denies the historical reality of The Land Of Israel being the home of the Jewish People.

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
Christianpal writes:  "...Why should you have the right to steal land just because your ancestors lived there in the past 2000 years?..."

Answer:

We Jews have the right to do whatever necessary to take back OUR LAND and retain Jewish sovereignty over it forever.

We're the only people who own the land, the only people who lived as a united kingdom there, and the people who are responsible for the existence of Christianity, Islam, Ba'hai, Druze, and Church of Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints.

Exactly what right do YOU think you have to sovereign rights in OUR LAND?...just because your ancestors moved there after we were exiled?

I think not.

You can "hold up all the 2ft. long wooden keys" you want; continue the Nazi genocide against the Jewish People if you want.

Nothing you can do denies the historical reality of The Land Of Israel being the home of the Jewish People.

What makes you think YOU should have the right to deny others the right to exist in the lands they have lived for thousands of years? Should Romanians start evacuating Italians out of their homes because they are of Roman origin and the Romans originally came from Italy? Should they have the right to kill and steal from those who did no harm but live in a place their ancestors have came from?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
CP, Bethlehem had a nice sized Christian population, but it has been shrinking ever since the PA took over.  Why is that the fault of the Jews.  And as for Jerusalem, who says Christians can't live there and freely practice their religion?  No one.  There was one country in the M.E for Christians, and that was Lebanon.  But look what happened to them when they allowed the PLO people in. 

Regarding the expulsion of ethnic Germans after World War II, you're against it, which is your choice.  But I'm just curious if you go around posting on Eastern European forums demanding to know why they threw them out.  Somehow, I doubt it.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
What makes you think YOU should have the right to deny others the right to exist in the lands they have lived for thousands of years? Should Romanians start evacuating Italians out of their homes because they are of Roman origin and the Romans originally came from Italy? Should they have the right to kill and steal from those who did no harm but live in a place their ancestors have came from?

Wrong.  Romanians are descendants not only of the Roman invaders of Dacia (Romania), but also of the Dacians, who used to live in what is now Romania, and Italians are the most direct descendants of the Roman people.

Oh, and the ethnic Germans living on the wrong side of the Oder-Neisse Line, as well as the ethnic Germans living in the Sudetenland region of what is now the Czech Republic, deserved what they got.  They all supported not only Hitler, but also Nazi German imperial ambitions.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Christian Pal is not fooling me.  He's obviously a muslim impostor.  Why the hell would a christain kiss up to the muslim nazis who killed you christians for over 1000 years?  Look at how the muslim nazis took over Lebanon from you christians.  Muslims would kill you if they had the chance.  And how can a bible believing person deny the fact that G-d promised the land to the Jews in the Bible?  You are a christian like I am a buddist.   
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 09:39:17 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer

None of my ancestors in Jerusalem were recent immigrants; they have been there since 70 AD as far as my grandfather as told me. Why should you have the right to steal land just because your ancestors lived there in the past 2000 years? That premise alone is absurd.
G-d supercedes your grandfather. And frankly I we dont care if you were there. G-d promised it to us, and if we had to kick you out, so be it. If you interpret it as that we stole it, so be it, we stole it.

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer

G-d supercedes your grandfather. And frankly I we dont care if you were there. G-d promised it to us, and if we had to kick you out, so be it. If you interpret it as that we stole it, so be it, we stole it.
In other words, the Jews are supreme and cannot do any wrong  ::)
This is nothing but pure [censored] that your Zionist leaders have fed you since day one. Why would God want to evacuate those who chose to believe in His son, the true messiah?

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
Christian Pal is not fooling me.  He's obviously a muslim impostor.  Why the hell would a christain kiss up to the muslim nazis who killed you christians for over 1000 years?  Look at how the muslim nazis took over Lebanon from you christians.  Muslims would kill you if they had the chance.  And how can a bible believing person deny the fact that G-d promised the land to the Jews in the Bible?  You are a christian like I am a buddist.   

I am not Muslim; I am far from it. Why do you assume siding with Christian Palestinians makes me a Muslim?
Frankly speaking, Christians deserve the land far more than Jews or Muslims who have both persecuted the Christian minority. I am sick and tired of people ignoring the fact that CHRISTIANS live in the holy land. I am especially sick of the fact we are unrecognized and have a lack of support from followers of OUR OWN RELIGION. 

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
This guys argument is for the birds. We have had all kinds here this is the first time I can recall anyone with this point of view.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
CP, Bethlehem had a nice sized Christian population, but it has been shrinking ever since the PA took over.  Why is that the fault of the Jews.  And as for Jerusalem, who says Christians can't live there and freely practice their religion?  No one.  There was one country in the M.E for Christians, and that was Lebanon.  But look what happened to them when they allowed the PLO people in. 

Regarding the expulsion of ethnic Germans after World War II, you're against it, which is your choice.  But I'm just curious if you go around posting on Eastern European forums demanding to know why they threw them out.  Somehow, I doubt it.

I encountered this forum through another forum who had linked to it. I believe that Lebanon should be majority Christian again; however much of it was due to the fact many immigrated to both the United States and to Latin America. I want less persecution against the Christian minorities in the Middle East and that is a fight which is left unmentioned by the Media. There are many advocates for Jews and Muslims but what about the Christians who want to be left alone and in peace? Why should the Christian minority suffer due to the whims of unjust governments and societies?

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
Everyone supports The Muslims. So of course they don't care about Christians.

Most who takes interest in the battles between Israelis and Pals do not care or even think about the Christians within the land. This is exactly why I support a Christian state in the Middle East where Christians can be free of religious persecution from anyone who wishes them harm.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Everyone supports The Muslims. So of course they don't care about Christians.

Most who takes interest in the battles between Israelis and Pals do not care or even think about the Christians within the land. This is exactly why I support a Christian state in the Middle East where Christians can be free of religious persecution from anyone who wishes them harm.
Boy are you barking up the wrong tree!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
You want a Christian State? I dont really care to be honest, make your state but dont make it my homeland, Eretz Yisrael belongs to the Jews and the Jews alone, you are a thief, the son of a thief, you took what does not belong to you, what can only belong to the Jewish people. So you are a good little dhimmi like most Christian Arabs, I do not care, when you and yours had the chance they murdered countless Jews, you would do it again if you had the strength. Get out of what is the homeland of the Jewish people, go ruin some other country as Arabs do. I am not choked with guilt about your suffering, it is suffering you brought upon yourself and it will become far, far worse if you do not leave my country under your own power. No one apologizes for throwing a squatter off his property, and we will not apologize from removing a nation of squatters.

p.s. hilarious side note, Palestinian, is old Hebrew for land thief, the name couldnt be more appropriate ;D
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
a Christian state in the Middle East where Christians can be free of religious persecution from anyone who wishes them harm. ??????????

Then ask the Muslims to leave . The Muslims can't tolerate Jews in the M.E. much less us Christians. How sad is it you still post here lol.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Christianpal is actually a Christian Palestinean, she is part Italian, her BF is WN, and thus this where she gets her ideas about Palestinean Christians and so on.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Christianpal is actually a Christian Palestinean, she is part Italian, her BF is WN, and thus this where she gets her ideas about Palestinean Christians and so on.

...what?