Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 7354 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: May 22, 2010, 10:49:29 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 08:57:14 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Zenith

• Full JTFer
it's very funny what different stories they have... and believe.
And it's even harder to understand what the story is according to Islam because the ideas are not linked one to another (i.e. verse 1 speaks about a thing, verse 2 about smth totally different, etc.)

Anyway, I also don't believe there will ever be peace between Islam and Israel. That's because Islam teaches to hate and kill the jews (and christians) and that they are the enemies, the ones hated and despised by their Allah (who is so frustrated that he can't kill them himself), that they don't deserve to live and that a muslim can NEVER be friend with a jew or a christian (but they are only friends among themselves), and, of course, that the jews are by nature treacherous and EVIL. So try to deduce "peace" from this, if you can.