Author Topic: Tea Party filled with Jew Haters  (Read 3251 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 06:05:53 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Tera Party filled with Jew Haters
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 05:52:04 AM »
The one I went to, the speakers may as well have been filled with Leukoophobia considering all the negro-worshipping speeches.

There was a lady there with a sign that said "America don't forsake Israel"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 06:05:39 AM »
The one I went to, the speakers may as well have been filled with Leukoophobia considering all the negro-worshipping speeches.

True most members are good but some Paulists have infiltrated it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 06:56:14 AM »
True most members are good but some Paulists have infiltrated it
I noticed exactly that at a protest that John and Ken (radio hosts on KFI AM 640) had a year ago in Fullerton, CA against Gov. Schwarzenegger and the RINOs in the CA state Legislature.  :'(

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Tea Party filled with Jew Haters
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 07:22:54 AM »

It seems that the Tea Party Movement has been thoroughly compromised.

Attorney Orly Taitz not allowed to speak after leading candidates complain that her stance against Hussein O. is "too controversial".

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 07:44:44 AM »
Maybe those people who don't want Orly Teitz should read this 

http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009/11/28/hi-dept-of-health-admits-obamas-colb-is-faked/   

ADMISSION MADE IN EMAIL TO CONCERNED CITIZEN

by John Charlton

Regardless of where Obama was born, he never was a natural born citizen of the United States

(Nov. 28, 2009) — The final nail has been driven into the coffin of Obama’s online COLB (Certification of Live Birth), which was released in 2008 by his campaign to bolster his claims of being born in the United States of America, and which has been used as the reason, motive, or simply the excuse by members of Congress and politicians throughout the country, to explain away doubts regarding Obama’s eligibility.

The now infamous COLB alleged that Barack Hussein Obama II was born on Aug. 4, 1961 to Barack Hussein Obama I and Stanley Ann Dunham, in Hawaii.

However, the Department of Health has never corroborated the authenticity of the document.  Rather, in an email to the publisher of The Right Side of Life website, Okubo admitted that the Hawaii Department of Health had no documents on file to establish that any such COLB was issued by them in 2007, even though the online COLB bears a 2007 seal.

Todays newest revelation discounts entirely the authenticity of the information on the alleged COLB, which bears the notation “Date filed by Registrar.”  It has been speculated for nearly 3 months, by concerned citizens who have examined the rules of other departments of Vital Statistics accross the country that this designation, “filed by” indicates “submitted to, but not yet accepted as verified.”

This interpretation has now received indirect confirmation from the Communications Officer of the Department of Health, Janice Okubo herself, in her email response to Mr. James H. Roberson, which was published today online at 5:58 PM Eastern Time at Free Republic. The email was originally published at the blog of Attorney Leo Donofrio, which is now defunct.

Mr. Roberson sent his email on Oct. 31, 2009:

The revealing email to and from Okubo reads as follows:

Aloha Dr. Fukino and Ms. Okubo – from sunny South Carolina and Old Dixie,

Conducting research, I have examined a significant number of Certifications of Live Births, issued by your Department, for children all born in Honolulu. The children differ, of course, by which year each child was born, and a large range in years is represented in the population of COLBs examined. All COLBs were printed using your laser printer, and thus all demonstrate the same basic layout format, and page spacings of “form-words” fields (i.e., CHILD’s NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, MOTHER’S RACE, etc. all occupy comparable locations on the page).

Aside from the different “distinguishing” information, specific to each child, that was inserted in the fields beneath the respective “form-words”, all COLBs appear identical except,

1.) Different years seemed to have a different style Border – which I assume was intended to inhibit “alterations” ( say a young teenager wants to make a computer template, and then add a couple of years – so they can buy tobacco or alcohol, etc. The young nippers are amazingly adroit with computers these days.), and

2.) On the lower left side of all COLBs, except for 1, the “form-words”: “DATE ACCEPTED BY STATE REGISTRAR” were printed. However, on 1 COLB the “form-words”: “DATE FILED BY REGISTRAR” were printed, instead.

As I’m sure you’ll agree, “Accepted” and “Filed” carry different meanings, or nuances. For example, “Accepted” indicates that all required forms/information were present (and, nothing looked out-of-order) – as specified by Standard Procedures – and thus this connotes the Certificate of Birth was issued with few reservations as to its validity. On the other hand, “Filed” leaves the hint that perhaps the information supplied may be either insufficient, or questionable as to its accuracy. In this latter case, the Certificate of Birth might carry a less than “full confidence” as to its completeness, authenticity, authoritativeness, or trustworthiness.

Likewise, “Registrar” (which could be either a “local”, or Island, Registrar) might perhaps be different from the “State Registrar” ???

I would be most appreciative if you will help me with the following Questions:

1.) Am I reading too much into the different “Words Choices” ? (I don’t want to sound sinister, or cynical.)

2.) Can you tell me under what circumstances would the above different “Words Choices” be required ?

3.) I have reviewed – without success – Hawaii’s Chapter (Title/Section ?) 11 “Rules and Procedures” looking for a definition of when the above “Words Choices” should be imprinted on COLBs. Could you please provide me with a “path” that I could follow to learn about the wording prescribed to be used on these type certificates / documents ?, and finally,

4.) Would you hazard an educated guess (just a general “ball park” figure would do) as to approximately what proportion of COLBs issued carry the “Filed” vs. “Accepted” classifications ? Less than 1%, less than 10% ? Or, do I have a “bad” population of specimens ?

If you are required to be presented with an “official” UIPA request, in order to provide the above information, then please consider this e-mail as such. Thank you in advance for any help that you can give me.

Respectfully yours,

IN RESPONSE, I RECEIVED from Ms Janice Ukubo the following email:

“Aloha Mr. Roberson,

Under the UIPA, the state is not required to answer all questions posed to it. Unfortunately, we are unable to help you at this time.

Please see attached response to your UIPA request.”

Okubo’s refusal to explain what “Filed by” means, can only be interpreted as withholding evidence that would indict the veracity of the online COLB and the credibility of their department in giving the semblance of truth to Obama’s claim to be born in Hawaii, because there is really no reason in the world to obstruct the request of a concerned citizen regarding what terms, which could be used on official Hawaii Vital Records, mean.

Okubo’s response also now makes her liable for criminal charges of conspiracy to use her office under color of the law to defraud the general public.  Because in the fulfilment of her official duties she is legally obligated  in State Law to explain what terms used on official documents mean, or at least to direct citizens to the published documents which explain these.

But numerous general inquiries for copies of such documents have been refused by the Deparment of Health for nearly 3 month
s.

The Post & Email reminds its readers to click the tags on this report, at the end of this post, to find many more articles with information about this story.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 08:04:07 AM »
The same crowd going on about Obama's citizenry, d/b/a "Birthers," are in bed with the same people who question 9/11, d/b/a "Truthers."  Most of them blame "The Jews" for attacks, and play into every anti-Jew canard out there.

I don't believe the Tea Party is a single entity, with one mission statement, which it may have started out to be: protesting the incumbent President and the taxes, bailouts, and Washington B.S.

Now it's every crackpot with a grievance, and guess who's going to be in the crosshairs of people's ire first??

Stock up on guns and ammo.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 08:08:07 AM »
The same crowd going on about Obama's citizenry, d/b/a "Birthers," are in bed with the same people who question 9/11, d/b/a "Truthers."  Most of them blame "The Jews" for attacks, and play into every anti-Jew canard out there.

I don't believe the Tea Party is a single entity, with one mission statement, which it may have started out to be: protesting the incumbent President and the taxes, bailouts, and Washington B.S.

Now it's every crackpot with a grievance, and guess who's going to be in the crosshairs of people's ire first??

Orly Teitz is a Russian Jew who has been interviewed by Israeli station Arutz sheva more then a few times

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 08:38:24 AM »
My earlier reply was posted after reading an L.A. Times article.

After reading other members' posts I linked on to the Israpundit article.

I read it, and arrived at a somewhat different conclusion --

I believe that the problem with the Tea Party is not as simple as being full of "Ron Paul" supporters.

While Senator Paul is technically a Republican Party member, his ideological philosophy and following is predominately Libertarian, a wide ranging group whose philosophy considers the American Jewish electorate, or more accurately -- its "knee-jerk" liberalism and its support for the State of Israel, to be one of the greatest threats to the Constitution of the U.S.A.

The ongoing fiasco in Washington and on Wall Street has both disenfranchised as well as impoverished the majority of American voters, who now are highly susceptible to following 'whichever man will jump up on a soapbox and promise to restore the America they once knew'. [implied, of course, is that they will punish those guilty of causing America's current plight]

The Israpundit article claims that Republican stalwart/strategist Grover Norquist was also a featured speaker at one of the rallies.  Norquist is a life long Washington 'insider', long known for his successful plan to "end Republican dependence on the American Jewish voter" by allowing unlimited Muslim immigration into the U.S.

The other speakers mentioned at the Detroit rally are local people already elected and serving in office there.  The article's author conveniently neglects to mention their Party affiliations, but we can assume that they are either Republicans or Democrats who rose to power by siding with the Islamo-Nazis who today make up the majority population in Detroit.

Add to the Tea Party confusion two more Republicans -- Dick Armey and Sarah Palin, whose sole agenda is to subvert the entire movement from within to support John McCain or Romney, thus destroying any and all populist attempts to restore the Constitution of the United States, and then consider that the mainstream media is hell-bent on reporting anyone who opposing Obama, whatever their race or philosophy, as a WHITE RACIST and GUN CRAZED MILITIA MEMBER.

In short, I again feel that I must warn all Jews wishing to survive both physically and spiritually to immediately make aliyah.

Your support for either the Tea Party, Republicans, or Democrats will be at best rewarded with the current status quo in Washington, but more likely will be a foreign and domestic policy increasingly and openly hostile towards both American Jews and Israel.

Stop living in denial -- don't delude yourself into believing the lies uttered every four years by politicians who want only that you put them in power.

No friends will be found amongst any of them after the elections.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 09:08:08 AM »
http://www.israpundit.com/2008/

You know, it is possible Mord- David Ben Moshe told these tea partiers @ our home town that we are Jewish, and we got rejected.  It is possible. We are going to a smaller one 20 miles from our town tonight.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 09:10:33 AM »

Orly Teitz is a Russian Jew who has been interviewed by Israeli station Arutz sheva more then a few times

I just read Massuh's post, and I have to agree. ALL JEWS must make EMERGENCY ALIYAH. I do NOT know how I can convince David of this. And I do not want to be killed in a Holocaust that IS coming.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 09:27:59 AM »

You know, it is possible Mord- David Ben Moshe told these tea partiers @ our home town that we are Jewish, and we got rejected.  It is possible. We are going to a smaller one 20 miles from our town tonight.
wow i'm sure Sarah Palin Jim Demint or some of the others who support this group would be dismayed

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2010, 09:59:14 AM »

Here's something that caught my attention from the Debbie Schussel info that's from this link.    After reading Debbie Schussel's article about Michigan Attorney General Mike Cox appeasing Muslims,         I came across another site that mentioned that Mike Huckabee endorsed Mike Cox for Governor for the State of Michigan:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/20477/seeking-muslim-votes-tea-party-star-wastes-tax-s-to-investigate-fbi-agents/

http://hubpages.com/hub/Michigan-Governors-Race-2010

3-3-10--Mike Huckabee endorses Cox for Governor
Former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee has endorsed Michigan Attorney General Mike Cox in the Michigan Republican primary for governor.

The announcement was made on Cox’s gubernatorial campaign website. From the release:

“Mike Cox is best described as Michigan’s Pro-Life, Pro-gun conservative candidate for Governor,” said Huckabee. “Mike is an innovative, strong leader who is not afraid to take a stand on an important issue. He is opposed to the runaway tax and spend policies we are seeing at the federal and state levels.”

It’s interesting that Huckabee and Cox are promoting Cox’s anti-abortion and pro-gun stances, while ignoring his anti-gay credentials. Cox successfully defended the state’s anti-marriage equality amendment before the state’s high court. Under that ruling, public employees could no longer receive domestic partner benefits. Public employers have since created an insurance program called Other Eligible Individual, which allows a state employee to name any non-married adult as a beneficiary of the employee’s insurance.

Huck himself is no slacker when it comes to anti-gay standard bearings. In 2008, the former Arkansas governor caused a stir when he implied that the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender civil rights movement was not the same as the civil rights movement of the 60s.

http://michiganmessenger.com/35416/huckabee-endorses-cox-for-michigan-gov

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2010, 10:05:53 AM »

wow i'm sure Sarah Palin Jim Demint or some of the others who support this group would be dismayed

Mord, Palin is a FAKE. She believes in a 2/state, that pretty much tells me that she is also for AMNESTY here.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2010, 10:11:51 AM »

The Tea Party is not filled with Jew Haters. If you get enough people together of course a few as*holes will show up, but "filled with Jew haters"? No, not at all, the majority are decent concerned conservative Americans. As a matter of fact, I see the Tea Party people as the true patriotic Americans, and the great hope for this nation to recover from this mess in the next elections.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2010, 10:57:59 AM »

The Tea Party is not filled with Jew Haters. If you get enough people together of course a few as*holes will show up, but "filled with Jew haters"? No, not at all, the majority are decent concerned conservative Americans. As a matter of fact, I see the Tea Party people as the true patriotic Americans, and the great hope for this nation to recover from this mess in the next elections.

I somewhat agree with you in that the majority of the people who associate themselves with the tea parties are probably decent. But I believe the tea parties will morph into a Tea Party and will be hijacked by the same types that now control the Republican Party. If the Republicans do not attempt to align themselves with tea party Americans, they know they stand no chance of gaining and holding political power. And they won't let that happen.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2010, 11:26:48 AM »

It seems that the Tea Party Movement has been thoroughly compromised.

Attorney Orly Taitz not allowed to speak after leading candidates complain that her stance against Hussein O. is "too controversial".

I think she is like a Messianic-but she proclaims to be Jewish. She is most def. a Jew.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2010, 01:18:25 PM »

This is why I consider the Tea Partiers useless. They just like every other popular movement in America do their best to suck up to minorities and appear "nonracist".

I won't be supporting any party until they explicitly state that they represent the interests of White Americans.

I read some stuff on the A3P, they aren't great and they do have some St0rmFr0nt affiliations but regardless if I was to support a party it would be them.

I'm far more worried about nonwhites overruning where I live then people who don't like Jews.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2010, 05:05:23 PM »
THe tea party meeting I went to was VERY VERY pro-Israel.  They loved my Israel/America shirt I had, and one of the speakers focused on Judeo-Christianity.  Also, All the major speakers have been FAR more pro-israel that anyone Ive heard in the mainstream.

THis is propoganda.  The media is going into overdrive to try to stop the tea party, and ALL we will here is that tea partiers must be Nazis.  its ALL they care about.

Lets not forget, Ron Paul wants no part of the Tea Party movement.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2010, 05:07:15 PM »

This is why I consider the Tea Partiers useless. They just like every other popular movement in America do their best to suck up to minorities and appear "nonracist".

I won't be supporting any party until they explicitly state that they represent the interests of White Americans.

I read some stuff on the A3P, they aren't great and they do have some St0rmFr0nt affiliations but regardless if I was to support a party it would be them.

I'm far more worried about nonwhites overruning where I live then people who don't like Jews.

At this point I feel exactly the same.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2010, 05:16:13 PM »

That isn't going to happen any time soon because the majority of whites in this country have been brainwashed through public school, movies, television shows, and social stigma not to even self-identify as white. Most white people don't think of themselves as white, they just think of themselves as Americans, or citizens of whatever country they belong to. This is a big mistake because no other race is so foolish as to think that way.

Any group that's tainted by anti-Semitism will bring curses upon itself. I wish there was a political party that denounced both white guilt AND anti-Semitism.

The main problem where I live are nonwhite Hispanics and blacks and Muslims.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2010, 06:24:33 PM »
Rubystars and Skkie, how about the Loyalist party.  They're serious about closing our borders and stopping Muslim immigration. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2010, 06:33:11 PM »
Rubystars and Skkie, how about the Loyalist party.  They're serious about closing our borders and stopping Muslim immigration. 

Thanks so much.  :)  But our main candidate is on hiatus (Vito).  Ive spoken with him about the T-Party and he loves the idea.  Im pretty sure he WILL return to politics soon. I HOPE I HOPE!!!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2010, 07:14:01 PM »
I wish Vito would run for president.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2010, 07:15:25 PM »
I wish Vito would run for president.