Author Topic: The Black Menace Is Gone! Fruit Of Thy Loins IS BANNED!!!!  (Read 21531 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: The Black Menace Is Gone! Fruit Of Thy Loins IS BANNED!!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2007, 12:43:22 AM »
FoTL is a wacko poster and he really tarnished the reputation of the JTF forum.   He distracted us from having meaningful discussions by unnecessarily posting about white blondes and many other crazy things.  Also his posts with sexual connotation in this religious forum is not at all acceptable.

Good job Jeffguy.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2007, 01:04:51 AM »

He stepped over the line by 1) attempting to continue a thread locked by jsullivan 2) attacking Yacok 3) claiming he was evil and then something about children that was disturbing 4) going against many warnings 5) the "all white women are evil and want black [fill-in-the-blank]" thing again which scares female posters 6) failing to contribute to the forum in a positive way 7) making fun of members on the forum (Sarah was the last victim) 8  ) claiming that Christians in Israel should be killed (Allen-T deleted it) 9) talking about masturbation and against G-d and 10) because I was asked to so many times and I have respect for this forum.

He's been farting out comments about masturbation.
He's been trashing white women as well as Asian/oriental women.
He's been talking about black penises.
He asked Chaim about masturbation and Chaim answered him respectfully.
He repeats himself like a typical dirty retarded ape.
He ignores serious questions, questions that are not retarded and that are not related to sex.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 07:04:22 AM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2007, 01:06:58 AM »

He stepped over the line by 1) attempting to continue a thread locked by jsullivan 2) attacking Yacok 3) claiming he was evil and then something about children that was disturbing 4) going against many warnings 5) the "all white women are evil and want black [fill-in-the-blank]" thing again which scares female posters 6) failing to contribute to the forum in a positive way 7) making fun of members on the forum (Sarah was the last victim) 8  ) claiming that Christians in Israel should be killed (Allen-T deleted it) 9) talking about masturbation and against G-d and 10) because I was asked to so many times and I have respect for this forum.

He's been farting out comments about masturbation.
He's been trashing white women as well as Asian/oriental women.
He's been talking about black penises.
He asked Chaim about masturbation and Chaim answered him respectfully.
He repeats himself like a typical dirty retarded ape.
He ignores serious questions, questions that are not retarded and that are not related to sex.

He needs to be dragged into the streets and shot.

are you Chinese nice to see pro-Jewish Chinese, unlike the communist bastards.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2007, 01:10:13 AM »
Awww...  Well  I guess now we'll have to elect a new forum idiot...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2007, 01:22:04 AM »

are you Chinese nice to see pro-Jewish Chinese, unlike the communist bastards.

Argh! Ack! For the thousandth time on this forum, yes, I am actually Chinese and I have contributed money (and a self portrait, photo) to JTF.

You are talking about the foreign exchange students. That's not a question.
I know about them. They've been taught that Mao was a very great man -- I know different.
They don't represent me.
Do me a favor, next time you run into some, tell them the truth about the red scum.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2007, 04:50:51 AM »
Sorry to see FOTL gone but I guess it had to be done. He was making forum into a laughing stock. I was 50/50 on banning him. Sometimes I thought he was genuinely depressed and sometimes I didn't. Moderators did give him more than enough warnings on his posts, yet he didn't listen. Well, once again this forum will have great discussions. Which it always does. I might not be the most articulate poster here but I tell it like it is. And I like the people on here. The moderators acted in an appropriate fashion.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2007, 08:45:00 AM »
Sorry to see FOTL gone but I guess it had to be done. He was making forum into a laughing stock. I was 50/50 on banning him. Sometimes I thought he was genuinely depressed and sometimes I didn't. Moderators did give him more than enough warnings on his posts, yet he didn't listen. Well, once again this forum will have great discussions. Which it always does. I might not be the most articulate poster here but I tell it like it is. And I like the people on here. The moderators acted in an appropriate fashion.
I'll have to second this view.... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2007, 09:16:45 AM »
Bye, bye, Fruit pie! ;D

On top of everything else, Fruitcake was a real wuss. I enjoyed watching him fall to pieces after his cover was blown.

Read his last extant messages. In a frantic effort to get back into our good graces, he once again spoke of black-on-white sex in derogatory terms, instead of praising black men for their "compassion" and claiming that only white men abuse white women. >:(

Oh, well, Fruit, there's always the devil's backside for you. :-* Or the ocean, your womb. ::)

And, no, stupid, I'm not Din Rodef.

Don't forget to tell your "streetwalkers" about JTF! ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2007, 10:09:12 AM »
Sometimes he posted a bit outlandish but he was a good writer and made a few valid points
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2007, 10:30:10 AM »
NO! Please let Fruit come back!........he was one of the most fascinating people I've ever spoken too and honestly a very innocent character at such. He hurts and JTF is a let out for him, I've had many conversations with him personally and he says he is living a nightmare. He needs JTF unless you'd rather he use real people as a let out and actually harm them. Hes a great guy with many talents.........and now hes gone??? He may have insulted me and yephora but the only stupid people are those who runaway and take his insults to heart. Its the internet. Fruit i'm going to miss you and wish you luck with your future, when you're happy the sun will come out to let us know.
 :'(

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2007, 10:57:20 AM »
He needs JTF unless you'd rather he use real people as a let out [an outlet] and actually harm them. Hes [He's] a great guy with many talents....

Translation: Let Fruit back into JTF before he kills somebody!!! ;D

As one of the "stupid people" who couldn't stand him, let me say that at first I didn't want him banned, either. I wanted him verbally attacked, measure for measure, by our members. I was sick and tired of watching him get coddled while he heaped one insult after another on us, changing his mask from day to day.

But when he started talking about perpetrating campus massacres and other craziness, he stepped way over the line. I don't know what he said about children, but think about it, Sarah. Would you like to be responsible for monitoring this forum on a daily basis, to filter the dangerous ravings of a demonstrated crazy?

A Kahanist forum can't play the patsy for fruitcakes.

You're an interesting poster, Sarah, but frankly, your doubt troubles me.... ;)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 11:04:16 AM by Dissenter »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2007, 10:57:59 AM »
I agree. But I didn't like him that much, like you did. But I still think that he shouldn't have been banned.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2007, 10:59:13 AM »
He was a gentle soul ,he might commit suicide.Give him another chance
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2007, 11:24:05 AM »
"He was a gentle soul ,he might commit suicide.Give him another chance"

The truth is he was a raving, ranting lunatic and an embarrassment to this forum.
Apparently, a large number of posters here found him amusing.
Others seem to think the mission of this forum is to provide psychological help and maintain a suicide watch for the mentally deranged.

However, if you're all for bringing Fruit back, I'm certainly not going to argue.
Rename the forum to The Fruit Forum and be done with it.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2007, 11:36:09 AM »
No, don't let him back on. He adds nothing but garabage about white females and black males and nothing else.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2007, 11:51:57 AM »
Well,

It IS a bit too bad about Fruit. But I can understand the need to ban him. I have to admit that ever since I first came to this forum I was more than a little appalled at some of his postings regarding both black people, white women and all the crazy assertions he made about sex in general.

All stuff which has no merit where Zionism is concerned whatsoever.

Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Allen-T

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2007, 12:00:05 PM »
NO! Please let Fruit come back!........he was one of the most fascinating people I've ever spoken too and honestly a very innocent character at such. He hurts and JTF is a let out for him, I've had many conversations with him personally and he says he is living a nightmare. He needs JTF unless you'd rather he use real people as a let out and actually harm them. Hes a great guy with many talents.........and now hes gone??? He may have insulted me and yephora but the only stupid people are those who runaway and take his insults to heart. Its the internet. Fruit i'm going to miss you and wish you luck with your future, when you're happy the sun will come out to let us know.
 :'(

Please go and reread Jeffguys reasons for banning him. This isn't a playground. I have Christian friends that live in Israel and he stated they should be expelled or killed. Yephora is not stupid. She understood probably it was just simply wrong to allow such obscenity to be dumped all over this forum. It's not a question of being personally insulted, but more than likely she left because she didn't want to support something that tolerated such trash. I will say it again, Fruit should go and talk to his mother that way, after all he is the fruit of her loins and just because she is probably the type of white woman he hates that doesn't give him the right to insult my wife, my mother and countless other white women who are loved by various members of this forum. He does so everytime he condemns ALL white women. That is of course if he is really white, I think his photo is a scam, he is really black. Where in the Bible does it say to tolerate evil people simply because they claim to be suicidal? Where does it say in the Bible to tolerate evil behavior of any sort? There is a hell, people are going there for eternal torment and G-d hates cowards for "The fear of the wicked,it shall come upon him;but the desire of the righteous shall be granted" Proverbs 10:24.    

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2007, 01:52:28 PM »
Dissenter, thank you for correcting my grammer, i was in a frantic rush. :D

Fruit has expressed intolerable opinions that i agreeable understand to be verging on evil. However thats not Fruit! The Fruit which is eccentrically expressive, intelligent and poetic. Hasn't anyone ever spoken to him and received gentle words in return? We are all perceiving him to be a drastic nutter, he needs help not rejection. He speaks of the world turning their backs on him, why should we be the same? Do you know what i love about Fruit.......he knows. However twisted he may sound while presenting his opinions, he knows the truth and i believe states many intelligent posts on whats to come. He admired Chaim as a brother for JTF, in his personal messages to me he repeated praise for Chaim on many accountable occasions. He is a believer! Wants and NEEDS religion. If he goes out there and commits more sins then strictly speaking we could be responsible. Has anyone ever read An Inspector Calls, by Priestly? All the family were involved in the Girls suicide without even knowing it.

Another thing i believe should not go unnoticed is the fact that we inconsiderably think that we UNDERSTAND. Fruit is his own man. What drives him down the bend may be, incomprehensible to us but the fact that it matters to him requires us to think differently. People like him shape your mind, allow you to see things differently become openminded.

Allen-T

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2007, 02:18:57 PM »
Dissenter, thank you for correcting my grammer, i was in a frantic rush. :D

Fruit has expressed intolerable opinions that i agreeable understand to be verging on evil. However thats not Fruit! The Fruit which is eccentrically expressive, intelligent and poetic. Hasn't anyone ever spoken to him and received gentle words in return? We are all perceiving him to be a drastic nutter, he needs help not rejection. He speaks of the world turning their backs on him, why should we be the same? Do you know what i love about Fruit.......he knows. However twisted he may sound while presenting his opinions, he knows the truth and i believe states many intelligent posts on whats to come. He admired Chaim as a brother for JTF, in his personal messages to me he repeated praise for Chaim on many accountable occasions. He is a believer! Wants and NEEDS religion. If he goes out there and commits more sins then strictly speaking we could be responsible. Has anyone ever read An Inspector Calls, by Priestly? All the family were involved in the Girls suicide without even knowing it.

Another thing i believe should not go unnoticed is the fact that we inconsiderably think that we UNDERSTAND. Fruit is his own man. What drives him down the bend may be, incomprehensible to us but the fact that it matters to him requires us to think differently. People like him shape your mind, allow you to see things differently become openminded.

Go read a Bible, pick either the Jewish or Christian understanding. None of what you say holds water. If you read a Bible you will see that no, Sarah, his words don't verge on evil, they are evil. So what if he is nice in private e-mails. Theodore Bundy, who was a lawyer who raped and murdered many women in the US in the 1970's and 80's was, by most accounts a very nice guy. Should we excuse his actions because he wrote some nice letters? What truth does he know Sarah? What truth do you know? You say we are responsible if he commits more sins? What truth bank did you dig that up from? I am not attacking you, I am just responding to what you are saying from a Biblical perspective. How much time have you been spending STUDYING, not reading, studying G-d's word that you draw these conclusions? Do you think the G-d of the Bible is open minded? I'd have to say he's very narrow minded, beautifully and wonderfully narrow minded. Some would say even bigoted. But G-dly "bigotry" and "narrowmindedness" leads us to redemption. Maybe your Muslim background has effected you psyche in regards to women, I find it very disturbing that any woman would defend him, unless you too have an issue with white women in particular. A great preacher I admire alot used to say that if there was a bus that went from hell to heaven every morning it would always return full at night. As horrible as hell will be, heaven will be much worse for those that hate G-d. Everyone will go where they belong, and they will know that it was their choice alone that put them there. We have to think DIFFERENTLY because an evil worm is spewing filth all over the place? Where are you getting this stuff?       
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 02:20:41 PM by Allen-T »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2007, 02:28:26 PM »
Where are you getting this stuff?
Page 164-165..... ;D

I don't know. I could speak to Fruit.

My muslim background has made me retarded and confused.

God doesn't need to be open or narrow minded. He doesn't have a mind. He is God, we cannot even imagine His procedures or power.

I've just read what i previously posted. I'm a hypocrite. I speak as if i myself understand and know the truth. I don't have a clue....thats about all the truth i can figure out at the moment. There are millions of logical reasons for everything, yet they don't make sense.

Allen-T

« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2007, 02:58:39 PM »
Where are you getting this stuff?
Page 164-165..... ;D

I don't know. I could speak to Fruit.

My muslim background has made me retarded and confused.

G-d doesn't need to be open or narrow minded. He doesn't have a mind. He is G-d, we cannot even imagine His procedures or power.

I've just read what i previously posted. I'm a hypocrite. I speak as if i myself understand and know the truth. I don't have a clue....thats about all the truth i can figure out at the moment. There are millions of logical reasons for everything, yet they don't make sense.

Sarah...........G-d doesn't have a mind? Every page of scripture testifies that he does. "Yet they say,the Lord shall not see,neither shall the G-d of Jacob regard it. Understand ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise? He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see? He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know? Psalm 94:10. Please, Sarah, don't buy into the school of thought of "G-d is so big we cannot even imagine......" Baloney! G-d gave us his Word, and the ability to read and understand it. There is no excuse not to read and understand it including relying on some "holy men". We all are expected to know it. On judgment day, we won't be able to use as an excuse before G-d "oh well this Pastor, or this Rabbi said this or that". Apostle Paul, who was himself once a brilliant Pharisee, commended a church in a place called Berea because they didn't just take his preaching at face value, but they checked everything he said against the Bible. Can you imagine? This business of "G-d is so big....." is just an excuse not to study and be corrected and convicted of sin. It's an excuse to do whatever we feel like and still play "religion". You can do better.     
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 03:00:24 PM by Allen-T »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2007, 04:11:45 PM »
She just meant that G-d is so big that we couldn't ever come close to comprehending Him. If we saw G-d, we would die.

I think that's all she meant and it was a very humble and respectful response.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

ftf

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2007, 04:12:50 PM »
She said G-d doesn't have a mind, which can only be incorrect.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2007, 05:30:20 PM »
At least Sarah finally admit it.