Author Topic: The Black Menace Is Gone! Fruit Of Thy Loins IS BANNED!!!!  (Read 21279 times)

Scriabin

Re: The Black Menace Is Gone! Fruit Of Thy Loins IS BANNED!!!!
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2007, 07:01:50 PM »
Wonderful.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2007, 07:08:23 PM »
Sarah,

If FOTL is that depressed he needs to go into a mental asylum for his own good. He is destroying himself and was destroying this forum. It was sad to see him go I admit, but it was inevitable.

Allen-T

« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2007, 07:10:06 PM »
She just meant that G-d is so big that we couldn't ever come close to comprehending Him. If we saw G-d, we would die.

I think that's all she meant and it was a very humble and respectful response.

What I was trying to communicate was that although in this lifetime we will only scratch the surface of understanding G-d, we can and must be equipped to scratch that surface and that can only come from knowing who G-d is by studying his Word. I have met many people who refuse to do this and use that line about "G-d is so big......." as the excuse.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2007, 07:30:38 PM »
What I was trying to communicate was that although in this lifetime we will only scratch the surface of understanding G-d, we can and must be equipped to scratch that surface and that can only come from knowing who G-d is by studying his Word. I have met many people who refuse to do this and use that line about "G-d is so big......." as the excuse.

Ok, I gotcha. You are saying we need to make that move to get close to the Creator.

Very good.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Allen-T

« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2007, 07:49:12 PM »

Ok, I gotcha. You are saying we need to make that move to get close to the Creator.

Very good.

It seems to me that we must find that solid rock and embrace it because there is alot of bad stuff out there that can lead us astray, and the most dangerous stuff often is trying to pass itself off as the rock. I was in a Christian cult once. I used to just listen to tapes of the preacher instead of reading the Bible. Then one day I heard the preacher say something that just didn't jive with something I read in the Bible. I spent many hours with a Christian much more mature than I and together we went through the Bible and I discovered, oops, the preacher was WRONG! Then years later I discovered that this whole hysterical movement in fact wasn't Christian at all, Thank G-d. So I think it's important to stress to people that the Bible is true and to learn it for yourself. I don't know if this is true in orthodox Judaism, but in Bible based Christianity it is always encouraged that every person know the Bible. I am always happy when I hear Rav Kahane mention us Baptists because it's always in regards to our commitment to this concept. He has said "ask a Baptist where Nabulus is, he won't know, ask him where Schem is, he knows!" :) 

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2007, 10:18:20 AM »

Please go and reread Jeffguys reasons for banning him. This
isn't a playground. I have Christian friends that live in
Israel and he stated they should be expelled or killed. Yephora is not stupid. She understood probably it was just simply wrong to allow such obscenity to be dumped all over this forum. It's not a question of being personally insulted, but more than likely she left because she didn't want to support something that tolerated such trash. I will say it again, Fruit should go and talk to his mother that way, after all he is the fruit of her loins and just because she is probably the type of white woman he hates that doesn't give him the right to insult my wife, my mother and countless other white women who are loved by various members of this forum. He does so everytime he condemns ALL white women. That is of course if he is really white, I think his photo is a scam, he is really black. Where in the Bible does it say to tolerate evil people simply because they claim to be suicidal? Where does it say in the Bible to tolerate evil behavior of any sort? There is a hell, people are going there for eternal torment and G-d hates cowards for "The fear of the wicked,it shall come upon him;but the desire of the righteous shall be granted" Proverbs 10:24.  

Absolutely!
I agree: "this is not a playground".
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2007, 12:43:52 PM »
Allen-T, you misunderstood what i was trying to express.

Anthropomorphism interpretion of God in the likeliness of man.

I would not conceive God to have a mind simply because what we understand to be of a "mind". Is the thinking, reflecting and then doing mind. God says be and it is, if he has a mind it would be incomparable to ours. Therefore i will ultimately NOT suggest what God is like or how he works, referring to that of human qualities. You weren't meaning to use it in terms of doing so but when i read it, its what comes to mind and so wanted to eliminate that way of thinking.

However i agree with you completely with the fact that we need to understand God, know of his attributes, obey him and learn of his wonderful and merciful miracles.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2007, 06:20:27 PM »
At least he's gone.  He was getting depressing.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2007, 08:42:35 PM »
At least he's gone.  He was getting depressing.
I must agree that he did have some issues to deal with.  He did have some very good posts albeit mixed in with depression.  Personally, I feel if one is depressed in this day and twisted age one is aware of the reality around him/her while people who are generally happy today for the most part are leftists that are highly ignorant of the world around them. 

Perhaps when Fruit sorts out his issues he'll be back...  He does have to deal with his issues....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2007, 07:28:37 AM »
Thank you so much. The moderators have been very tolerant.

Yantan and I were going to meet him for drinks, but he became increasingly strange about it.

I stopped posting on the forum because of his posts and PMs, it is good to be back.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2007, 09:14:36 AM »

Yantan and I were going to meet him for drinks, but he became increasingly strange about it.

I stopped posting on the forum because of his posts and PMs, it is good to be back.

Well its good to see you back also. Fruit was around so long his posts  became like furniture. I found his posts very annoying when he first started posting the stuff he did after while I would just bypass many of them only only looking to see if he wrote anything interesting. As of late his posting was getting worse and clogging the forum with some nutty stuff. He had a good following with some of the forums members.  Its to bad he didn't pick more constructive things to write about because when he did write about something constructive his posts were very good. He said one time he had to write the stuff he did because he wasn't knowledgeable on other issues. The past few days on the forum have been more structured however may posters complained about Fruits banning. I feel bad that he is gone however the forum didn't need that amount of posts containing the subject matter he would write about. I had to laugh when you said you were going to meet for drinks. I don't think he was the type to come out and meet people from the forum in person.     
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2007, 09:56:15 AM »

Can I ask what he said in his PM's?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2007, 10:19:56 AM »

Can I ask what he said in his PM's?

No you can't!
Its illegal to question in todays world.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2007, 10:54:05 AM »
I still think he should be given another chance. It was obvious pretty quickly the guy is nuts and does not speak for JTF. I think anyone who was repelled by him wasn't into this forum enough to begin with.

I didn't like some posters here either when I started (i.e. Adam613), but I didn't flee from them.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2007, 11:01:57 AM »
Chaimfan i am with you 100% on what you just said.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2007, 11:07:22 AM »
Thanks. It would be like you too--when you were a Muslim and anti-Israel. I could tell immediately that you did NOT speak for JTF. I took you on and didn't think the whole forum was no good.  ;) ;D I think people who used FOTL as an excuse to leave were never that into it to begin with.

Allen-T

« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2007, 11:11:28 AM »

That's because he's really black.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2007, 11:14:52 AM »
How do you know this?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2007, 11:19:13 AM »
He is not black. Fruit showed me his photo and was taking them while i was waiting. He took the first and then said hold on i'll take another one. The timing fitted in well with what he was saying and his surroundings were what he described to be, staying with his mother in her house in the countryside off edinburgh. The walls looked like they belonged in a cottage.

He was too poetic.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2007, 11:35:23 AM »
Do you have his email address?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2007, 12:46:58 PM »
I believe his email address is [email protected].

Is that right Sarah? 

Personally, I think he might be bipolar.  His posts were often melancholy but in the last few days I sensed more anxiety.  Just a thought. 

Allen-T

« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2007, 01:06:36 PM »
He is not black. Fruit showed me his photo and was taking them while i was waiting. He took the first and then said hold on i'll take another one. The timing fitted in well with what he was saying and his surroundings were what he described to be, staying with his mother in her house in the countryside off edinburgh. The walls looked like they belonged in a cottage.

He was too poetic.

What, he couldn't describe the photos he sent you? How is that proof? I don't know that he is black, it's just the most likely case from reading his ramblings.

Allen-T

« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2007, 01:11:43 PM »
If he is allowed back,after the first stupid,anti white post he writes I will begin to start deleting everything else he writes until he goes or I go.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2007, 11:28:27 PM »

Thanks, sat_chit_anand. Welcome back!

Hopefully, some of the others will return, too.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2007, 12:44:49 AM »
Whoa, Fruit of thy Loins was British?!?!?!

We got alot of Brits on this forum. FOTL, Sarah, YESHA, ftf.

Must be some backlash going on in Britain against the violent British Muslims taking over England.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana