Author Topic: The Black Menace Is Gone! Fruit Of Thy Loins IS BANNED!!!!  (Read 21151 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: The Black Menace Is Gone! Fruit Of Thy Loins IS BANNED!!!!
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2007, 01:05:43 AM »
Yacov, can you not unban him?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2007, 07:52:37 AM »
Yacov, why don't you send him a personal note of the rules of the forum or what exactly he did to get banned from the forum and have him to agree to abide by them etc.  If he agrees, un ban him and then you can take down this thread.  My .2 cents.  Perhaps the kid is going through severe depression knowing what his, once great nation, is going through and there is no cure because the leaders of it are allowing it to happen and in most cases are behind the collapse of the British culture, society, nation etc.  Again, Yacov, my two cents brother... :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2007, 03:23:50 PM »
I think Fruit won't be back. He was probably too offended by what was done to him. He himself said that he would be willing to step out of the way if it meant Yephora coming back. He's probably even more depressed and more suicidal now.

He should not be on the forum.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2007, 03:30:40 PM »
I second Nic on this. FOTL is always talking about White women. How he wants to do violent things to them, calling them evil so on and so forth. He will wreck this forum if let back on here again. I would talk to Chaim or Jimmy about this. Jimmy said in the other post that Chaim thought his banning was good. A man like FOTL needs to be put in a mental asylum.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2007, 04:32:40 PM »
Look, we were all very tolerant.

I was hoping, one day, to meet FOTL.

However, his hatred of white women is so strong that he would not be able to face anyone who might challenge it.

I do not think that it is OK to make endless offensive posts about Godless miscegenation.

I fail to see what was his contribution was, and why should we entertain a self-hater?

If a self-hater comes into your house you follow a strategy like this:

1. Do not offer them anything other than plain food such as fruit and water - self-haters are usually hooked on some sort of stimulant merry-go-round. No tea, no coffee, no chocolate, no wine.

2. Never see them after about 4pm - you do not want to ruin your evening.

3. Ask them practical questions about their work and daily life. Nothing too heavy.

4. Pray for them if they frustrate you.

5. Keep it brief and cheerful. You do not want to give them reason to begrudge you, nor do you want to beholden to them.

What did we do? We humoured, even encouraged him.

Allen-T

« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2007, 05:58:19 PM »
Look, we were all very tolerant.

I was hoping, one day, to meet FOTL.

However, his hatred of white women is so strong that he would not be able to face anyone who might challenge it.

I do not think that it is OK to make endless offensive posts about Godless miscegenation.

I fail to see what was his contribution was, and why should we entertain a self-hater?

If a self-hater comes into your house you follow a strategy like this:

1. Do not offer them anything other than plain food such as fruit and water - self-haters are usually hooked on some sort of stimulant merry-go-round. No tea, no coffee, no chocolate, no wine.

2. Never see them after about 4pm - you do not want to ruin your evening.

3. Ask them practical questions about their work and daily life. Nothing too heavy.

4. Pray for them if they frustrate you.

5. Keep it brief and cheerful. You do not want to give them reason to begrudge you, nor do you want to beholden to them.

What did we do? We humoured, even encouraged him.

Someone posted recently that they tried to meet FOTL but he got all weird and it didn't happen. Probably because his cover would be blown. He's probably black.

Scriabin

« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2007, 07:40:34 PM »
Thank you so much. The moderators have been very tolerant.

Yantan and I were going to meet him for drinks, but he became increasingly strange about it.

I stopped posting on the forum because of his posts and PMs, it is good to be back.

Thanks, sat_chit_anand. Welcome back!

Hopefully, some of the others will return, too.

This is silly.  He's reading these posts gleefully. 

What's the fascination with this wierdo???????????

Yacov likes him? 

Absurd.  Is his entertainment worth the degradation of this forum?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2007, 06:19:37 AM »
Actually i've spoken to him recently and he was quite hurt that everybody disliked him so much. He also said he didnt realise how much of what he said was offensive. He also said he became outrageously drunk........i reckon he should be un-banned (Please.)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2007, 08:46:21 AM »
On the show this week, Chaim declared that any admin or moderator who unbans FOTL, will, themselves, be banned no matter who it is.

He will never be back so please don't ask.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=4622.0;topicseen
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 08:51:52 AM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2007, 08:51:35 AM »
Even if one repents his ways, he'll still be banned?  Is Fruit Jewish or Christian? 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Scriabin

« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2007, 11:40:52 AM »
On the show this week, Chaim declared that any admin or moderator who unbans FOTL, will, themselves, be banned no matter who it is.

Baruch Ha-shem!

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2007, 12:19:36 PM »
Even if one repents his ways, he'll still be banned?  Is Fruit Jewish or Christian? 

He is neither.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2007, 12:26:52 PM »

EXCELLENT!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2007, 05:53:36 PM »
Just as long as he's gone!!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2007, 07:12:21 PM »
For months and months I have been saying that fruit is a mental case. At first, I thought he was putting us on, but after awhile I came to realize that he needs some  serious mental help. He was unable to engage in any type of serious conversation. I hope he gets the help he needs. I do think that it is right that he was banned. We just do not have the time to put up with him. There are more important fish to fry.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2007, 10:35:50 PM »

are you Chinese nice to see pro-Jewish Chinese, unlike the communist bastards.

Argh! Ack! For the thousandth time on this forum, yes, I am actually Chinese and I have contributed money (and a self portrait, photo) to JTF.

You are talking about the foreign exchange students. That's not a question.
I know about them. They've been taught that Mao was a very great man -- I know different.
They don't represent me.
Do me a favor, next time you run into some, tell them the truth about the red scum.

BabylonianJew, I hope I didn't offend you.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2007, 11:49:15 PM »

are you Chinese nice to see pro-Jewish Chinese, unlike the communist bastards.

Argh! Ack! For the thousandth time on this forum, yes, I am actually Chinese and I have contributed money (and a self portrait, photo) to JTF.

You are talking about the foreign exchange students. That's not a question.
I know about them. They've been taught that Mao was a very great man -- I know different.
They don't represent me.
Do me a favor, next time you run into some, tell them the truth about the red scum.

BabylonianJew, I hope I didn't offend you.

Don't worry about it, i was just courius since most Chinese are very netural on the subject of Israel and so on.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2007, 04:45:37 AM »
Most chinese people I encounter are friendly and they are an asset to this country. The same can't be said about the cookarachas.
I am urinating on a Koran.