Author Topic: Great news! We have over 1,000,000 views on just one Flix account!  (Read 988 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

We have at least 10 accounts with over 1000 videos on Flix (an Israeli Hebrew version of youtube).

On just one account (admittedly our biggest account) we have over a million views!

Four years ago, there was not one Kahanist video on Flix or youtube because they immediately removed the videos with the false claim that the Kahanists are illegal "terrorists" and "racists". And now there are thousands of videos with millions of views!

The Jewish Task Force in America and Hayamin Haamiti in Israel have created a revolution on the internet!

Please look at our account page on Flix where it is written in Hebrew סה''כ צפיות (total number of views). It is over 1,000,000! And this is on a site run by the extreme left! Here's the link:

http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/myPage.asp?id=2706928

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Great news! We have over 1,000,000 views on just one Flix account!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 09:06:48 AM »
This is great Chaim. You are in big moocho favor with G-d.

When we have our next rock song complete, I know I am a terrible procrastinator, but this will be long awaited.. We will have more views and maybe we will all be international.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 10:38:09 AM »
Wow now that's impressive. Despite Hayamins tiny size (smaller than JTF I think) it manages to reach a million Jews in Israel. Well done Chaim.  :clap: :clap: :clap:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 01:24:19 PM »
This is fantastic news. Remember Israel is a small country 1,000,000 million views is excellent!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 06:24:45 PM »
Thank God :)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 05:24:08 PM »
Amazing, a true sign for even non-believers that Hashem is supporting this movement