Author Topic: Hello from Germany  (Read 3825 times)

Offline Oliver

• New JTFer
Hello from Germany
« on: June 04, 2010, 09:39:40 AM »
Hi, my name is Oliver, I'm from Germany and I am a Skeptic.

I heard about the JTF many times before - due to the Media, but I never realized that they had a forum, so after learning about this fact, I started to read in here and quite frankly, being a Skeptic, some claims in here sound pretty strange to me. So that's why I signed in - to learn if you people do know something I didn't realize in the past...

Cheers,
Oliver

PS:
Also ... What's this GÕd-censorship all about? [It might be a useful thing for believers, but rather annoying to Realists/Skeptics]

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Hello from Germany
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 10:26:03 AM »
HEY OLIVER!

WHAT WERE YOUR PARENTS AND THEIR PARENTS DOING EXACTLY 65 YEARS AGO?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 10:28:58 AM »
HEY OLIVER!

WHAT WERE YOUR PARENTS AND THEIR PARENTS DOING EXACTLY 65 YEARS AGO?
probably exterminating jew.he is a troll.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 10:32:53 AM »
Welcome    despite of out disagreements
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 11:01:23 AM »
Hello Stephanie.

Offline Noos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 04:28:19 PM »

Hallo Oliver, I am from Greece and I am Eclectic / Cynic.
Eclectic includes Jewish religion and Cynic includes blue eyes, blond hair, snow cinderellas, etc   

Welcome. 

Please be patient with my English language. Need some more practice.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 07:48:32 AM »

I heard about the JTF many times before - due to the Media, but I never realized that they had a forum, so after learning about this fact, I started to read in here and quite frankly, being a Skeptic, some claims in here sound pretty strange to me. So that's why I signed in - to learn if you people do know something I didn't realize in the past...

Cheers,
Oliver

PS:
Also ... What's this GÕd-censorship all about? [It might be a useful thing for believers, but rather annoying to Realists/Skeptics]

What is "God-censorship?"   

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 08:23:14 AM »

Cheers,
Oliver

PS:

What is "G-d-censorship?"   

i think he meant the censorship when we write god and they are removing the o from god.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 09:20:25 AM »
It is a way of acknowledging the Creator without taking His Name in vain.

It's true that His Name is something other than 'G-d', but because we live in an English speaking country which uses that word for Him, we still show respect and fear by acknowledging that His Name is not to be taken or used lightly.

In your language G-tt would be the equivalent, although I don't know if German Jews ever used that spelling.