Poll

Should it be banned?

Yes
17 (68%)
No
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should the Quran be banned?  (Read 2827 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Should the Quran be banned?
« on: April 23, 2010, 04:44:45 PM »
Let's face it. The Quran is the most violent hateful book other than Mein Kaf. No other book is like that.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Should the Quran be banned?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 05:00:24 PM »
No. And neither Main Kampf should be banned, because if someones needs to do a historical research about Nazis, Ysh"w, that book might be neccessary.
Now, regarding the Quran it's violent, but not all Muslim terrorists are that way because of it. Some cannot even read, so their hate indoctrination comes from their leaders who would likewise use anyother source to spread hate.
But they biggest problem is that if Quran is banned, there is always a danger that some leftist would want to ban the Bible also because the accounts of wars narrated in it. 
What should, in fact, be banned is that forgery called the Protocols of Zion, because it tells lies and libels and claims to be written by Jews. It's a fake document, and it should not be allowed.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 05:02:47 PM »
There is no comparison between Torah and Koran. As I explain over and over again there is no Mitzvah in killing the non-believer. The Koran goes into much depth about how it is meritorious for a muslim to kill the non-believer. Judaism on the other hand relates the fact that the Jews were subjugated and attacked and had to fight in order to survive. Those who attack the Torah are either illiterate, have not read it, or are biased against it.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 05:12:01 PM »
There is no comparison between Torah and Koran. As I explain over and over again there is no Mitzvah in killing the non-believer. The Koran goes into much depth about how it is meritorious for a muslim to kill the non-believer. Judaism on the other hand relates the fact that the Jews were subjugated and attacked and had to fight in order to survive. Those who attack the Torah are either illiterate, have not read it, or are biased against it.

Leftists are biased against the Bible becaused they want to fight religion in the West, and certainly there are much more Jews and Christians together than Muslims by now in the West (if we don't take care of inmigration in Europe I fear Muslims could become a majority and impose Sharia on us).
Some right wing anti-Semites are biased especifically against the Torah just because it's the Holy Book of Jews.
But you cannot ban the Quran outside Israel without the help of Gentiles (most of them non-observant of Noahidism), and I certainly don't trust some of them.
If they ban the Quran they may try to do the same with the Bible. If the ban Halal they may ban Kashrut. If they ban hijabs, they may also ban Kipot.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 05:30:35 PM »
It should be banned, all existing copies destroyed, and anyone that has it memorized lobotomized.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 06:02:23 PM »
What about printing more copies for educational purposes with violent verses in bold type and historical errors marked?
Quran says that Haman was a prime minister of Pharaoh, that Mary, Jesus' mother and Myriam, Moses's sister are the same, that a Samaritan made the Golden Calf though there were no Samaritans at that time.
If those errors are publicised, besides discrediting the Quran, Muslims would explode in rage and attempt to ban the commented copies. Then it would be them who will be portrayed as intolerants who do not respect freedom of thinking and try to use force to hide the truth. And it is quite much easier to do that than to destroy all existing copies.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 08:28:51 PM »
No to book banning.  What you read is your business.  However what you DO that affects others is NOT only your business.  As Raul said, research and just the open exploration of the human mind is dimmed when we start banning books. 

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 08:53:28 PM »
Bannings things don't always work. In fact it might make some people who are Non-Muslims want to get it just for the controversy and banning. Sometimes anything that is banned for its controversy sells whether that something is good or evil.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2010, 09:08:15 PM »
No way! What will I use to wipe myself at the toilet?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2010, 09:11:00 PM »

You have a point. We don't need to ban the Quran when we have use for it. We can use it for toilet paper.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2010, 10:44:51 PM »

You have a point. We don't need to ban the Quran when we have use for it. We can use it for toilet paper.

I think it should be banned in countries that have laws allowing the banning of hateful material, (IE france, etc).  But not in the USA, our country is built upon freedom of speech, no matter how stupid or hateful their speech is.  However, I think that Islam should be legally identified as a radical political ideology, and not a religion; as it trivializes true religions.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2010, 01:10:26 AM »
Firstly it should be preserved in formalin for the future generations to properly analyse and understand as to how the kidney thought while performing its abnormal functions under the hot sun and above the burning sands of the deserts in the absence of water.

Then it should first be banned in muslamic countries only, to judge the impacts and reactions on various sets of kidneys. This may help select whether Lyco 200 or Sulh 1000 is the right choice. Once the right medicine is selected the malady may automatically go out of the world. 

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2010, 06:49:00 AM »
yes
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2010, 06:59:15 AM »
No, no book should be banned, the state has no right to censor free speech or restrict religious freedom.

Also, principle aside, if "hate speech" is banned, the Leftist state would likely try to ban Kahane's books - as they have banned membership in Kach and Kahane Chai.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2010, 07:52:27 AM »
I saw a video on live leak a couple of years ago saying the Qu'ran's pages were perfect for picking up dog excrement in the yard.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2010, 09:02:22 AM »
if it's not for academic and security etc (jobs), warfare and theological (how to answer Muslims and Apikorosim in theological debates) reasons - yes.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2010, 10:05:50 AM »
Whatever interesting and variety of the opinions are coming but the book of Quidney has to be a very special book.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2010, 12:38:51 PM »
we don't need to ban the quran,we need to ban the entire islamic relgion
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2010, 04:30:16 PM »
once the enemy is finally destroyed, and if it is possible to do, all evil books like the Koran should be destroyed.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2010, 06:03:09 AM »
Yes, it stands completely against all values ofd all Western constitutions!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2010, 09:23:59 AM »
I saw a video on live leak a couple of years ago saying the Qu'ran's pages were perfect for picking up dog excrement in the yard.

That's a good idea!
I'll put one by my street corner next to the "please pick up after your dog" sign.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 06:52:55 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2010, 05:36:54 PM »
Yes, it stands completely against all values ofd all Western constitutions!

you mean values like freedom of speech and religious tolerance?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2010, 07:14:54 PM »

That's a good idea!
I'll put one by my street corner next to the "please pick up after your dog" sign.

It's best if you have some of the pages torn out and maybe even one crumpled on the ground with some brown on it so people know what it's for

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2010, 08:36:08 PM »

That's a good idea!

It's best if you have some of the pages torn out and maybe even one crumpled on the ground with some brown on it so people know what it's for

Not necessary, it's implied. Infidels know what that evil book is for.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2010, 09:45:38 PM »
True :)