Author Topic: Desert Island Disc Lists  (Read 2071 times)

Allen-T

Desert Island Disc Lists
« on: May 10, 2007, 01:24:20 AM »
In case you don't know the concept, if you were going to live on a desert island and could only take 10 music recordings that would be the only recordings you'd ever hear again, what would they be? Each entry must be either 1 CD or LP, you can include only one box set in your list!

1.Genesis-The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
2.Black Sabbath-Vol.4
3.Fraction-Moonblood
4.Junior And His Soulettes-Psychodelic Sounds
5.Jimi Hendrix-Band Of Gypsys
6.Sonny Sharrock-Ask The Ages
7.Daisy Mae & Old Brother Charlie-The Pure Hillbilly Sound Of
8.Naftule Brandwein-King Of The Klezmer Clarinet
9.Anthony Ortega-New Dance
10.Dara Puspita-Box set I am going to make in the near future.

Have fun!!!!   

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Desert Island Disc Lists
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 01:50:29 AM »
You got some good choices there.  I just got a cool Dean Evo electric guitar today and I'm trying to learn how to play Black Sabbath's iron man!  You wish you were here to listen to that distortion man  ::)
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Allen-T

Re: Desert Island Disc Lists
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 01:56:23 AM »
You got some good choices there.  I just got a cool Dean Evo electric guitar today and I'm trying to learn how to play Black Sabbath's iron man!  You wish you were here to listen to that distortion man  ::)

I don't know if you saw the thread about a week ago, but a marching band was playing Iron Man on my street!!