Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, May 2, 2010  (Read 9082 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, May 2, 2010
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2010, 03:07:21 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Before asking a question for this week,    I want to clarify the question I asked last week,   as I had difficulty coming up with the correct words.      Your reply provided the words ( shedding of blood )  that eluded me prior to that.   

The best way to sum up my question is as follows:     

Would a vote for Barack Hussein Obama in the 2012 Presidential Election be the equivalent of shedding the blood of one or more other people?    Especially knowing the massive damage Obama has already caused and what he's capable of in a 2nd term,   when he no longer has to be concerned about being re-elected?

As for this week's question,  do you believe that Puerto Rico is going to become the 51st U.S. State in the foreseeable future?       Why do you think that some Conservative Republicans such as Mike Pence and Eric Cantor voted for the Puerto Rico Statehood Measure?       Especially since it would seem like Puerto Rican statehood would benefit the " Democrat"   Party much more than the Republican Party.

Thanks as always,   eb22.   
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 03:12:31 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2010, 01:18:10 PM »
Dear Reb Chaim,

why is it, that some peoples are capable of the greatest things as well as of the lowest. Look at the western European peoples, the Iranians, the Chinese, the Japanese etc.

Most people believe, that high cultural, educational and economical standing is progressive for itself. But history teaches us, that even peoples you would never thought of becoming suddenly nuts and are capable of crimes like we all know.

What is causing this break of civilization that causes people you yesterday would trust to look for your children during work, to turn into real animals like the Muslims?

Sincerly,

Ulli
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2010, 01:21:56 PM »
Hey chaim.

You may know that on may the 6th. The uk general election is taking place. Obviously you cannot tell me who to vote for. But i want to do the right thing for this movement and what the bible teaches. At the moment the main 3 parties are horrible. All  three of them are liberal wishy washy evil parties. The party that most represent my anti muslim, anti immigration policies are the BNP. But you quite rightly showed me that the BNP ar not the way to go. I have never voted before chaim, because i think why should i vote for the sightly "lesser of the evils". But this time round they are so similar its just ridiculous. What advice would you reccomend me to do in this very sad situation. Should i vote for bnp out of protest. Should i not vote. Please help chaim im confused and depressed with the state of UK politics.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2010, 04:07:02 PM »
Dear Chaim ,

I had an old memory of seeing a rerun of "All in the family" where Archie's house was mistakenly targeted by neo-nazis.  I remember a JDL-like group coming to his  defense and Archie's interactions with them. I remember an explosion, and a shooting.  Is this based on the JDL in NYC, Queens in this case?  I'm thinking this particular episode was made around 1971-73?  Can you share any info on this?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2010, 05:51:46 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I can't understand for the life of me why Netenyahu promised Obama on a CNN report that Israel wouldn't bomb Iran in 2010.  Why would he show Israel's cards to Iran??  Even if Obama pressured him to say this, he absolutely made a colossal error.  Doesn't that fool know that silence is golden, regarding an Israeli  attack on Iran??    He just emboldened Iran a thousand fold, with this extremely dangerous and fool-hardy admission. 

Sincerely,

Aces High

Online imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2010, 06:10:59 PM »
Do you think the oil spill hurts the republican party?

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2010, 06:29:03 PM »
Shalom Chaim hayakar, ha meyuchad!

I recently had a fight with a close family member - my mother is a wonderful woman who was brought up in a left wing radical home (my grandparents were communists). Though my mother has come a long way - even adopting some Kahanist stances thanks to me beaming JTF nonstop when I used to live at home. However, her liberal self hating side reared its ugly head again recently, as she complained about the anti-cucaracha legislation in Arizona. Her heart still bleeds for these demonic cucarachas, but her fear is based on the idea that if such legislation can be passed against the Mexicans, the Jews must be next. I told her she is crazy, but perhaps you can help rebut her claim.

I love my mother dearly, but sometimes I am ashamed because she voted for Ed Koch multiple times. She also voted for mayor Lindsay, that hideous anti-Semite. Is it true that Koch is a cross-dresser? I remember seeing him on the news running around Greenwich Village in a dress shouting "How'm I doing? How'm I doing?" Yemach shemo to that bald kike cockroach.

Todah la'El for JTF. Eem lo hayiti mistakel bah tochnit shelcha sheh hayiti tza'ir, kol hamishpacha sheli chootz mi Avi (hoo tamid haya yemani ve he'eritz et haRav Kahane Zecher Tzadik veKadosh Livracha) hayoo nish'arim Bolshevikim. Rak Biglal JTF rov hamishpacha sheli hayom hem yemanin, afilu kama yemanim kiztonim.

Gimatria

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2010, 07:14:59 PM »
Shalom Chaim
I always knew you had a strict diet, but Never knew you restricted yourself from caffeine until a little while ago why is this?
Is it as dangerous for your health as one would think? I recently started drinking coffee but I consume it pure black with no sugar included.
 Thanks again- John.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2010, 09:32:08 PM »
shalom Chaim,

Whats your thoughts on this whole south park mohhamad censoring episode?

also, whats the deal with obama and the oil spill in the gulf of mexico? did he mess that up worse then it had to be because of his slow response in dealing with it..