Author Topic: Timothy Mcveigh: Was he a Nazi? What are your thoughts?  (Read 4371 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Timothy Mcveigh: Was he a Nazi? What are your thoughts?
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2010, 10:07:09 PM »
Re:  "This man and his cohorts were scum.  They wanted to destroy this nation and were enemies of America."

The same can be said about our current President, and all but a handful of Democrats and Republicans!

;D

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2010, 10:29:42 PM »
McVeigh was convicted and put to death so quickly, I believe it was to keep him quiet while he wasn't talking.  I never understood why everything went so quickly.<<
He was tried in the federal system so there are many fewer appeals.  Plus it was still 6 years from the crime to the execution.  That is short by death penalty standards but hardly unreasonable.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2010, 11:33:33 PM »
McVeigh was a follower of neo-Nazi William Pierce through his book "The Turner Diaries".  Fortunately, William Pierce died of cancer. :jump:

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2010, 01:12:48 AM »
I don't think we'll ever know if Mcveigh was a Nazi sympathizer. I don't know if he hated our people. I do know that aside from Weaver, Mcveigh was frustrated at how the US Government made war against the Davidians. There were many reports against David Koresh and there was testimony that these charges were not true. I think that we should all study how Janet Reno and her boss Klinton conspired to send a message to all religious people in the US; that they better watch themselves and not become anti-government or the same could happen to them. It never seems to amaze me that these sort of things happen when there are Demoncrats in office and these demoncrats have attorney generals that look like they would fit in just fine in the Gay Pride Parade in San Francisco. What I could never understand about Mcveigh's actions is his timing. He could have sent the same message that he sent if he would have blown up the Federal building in the middle of the night and he would have spared all of those innocent lives. So, for the murders that he committed, he deserved to die, but for the ultimate message that he was trying to send to the government, and the people of the US, I really cannot condemn the man. I know that some of you see him as a government hater and a conspiracy buff; but I wonder if you will hold the same hatred and condemnation after you live through 4 years of Obama. Perhaps when they force us to sew little yellow stars on our clothes, and little white crosses on the Christian's clothes we'll realize Mcveigh might have tried to send us a message of impending persecution under a wicked government. Rent "Waco - Rules of Engagement," and see what you think about it. Very interesting. You can now pick up your rocks and proceed to stone me if that is your wish.
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2010, 09:51:25 AM »
Let's not whitewash history through the normal amnesia that occurs through time.  This man and his cohorts were scum.  They wanted to destroy this nation and were enemies of America
Some basic common sense.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2010, 06:55:41 PM »
Let's not whitewash history through the normal amnesia that occurs through time.  This man and his cohorts were scum.  They wanted to destroy this nation and were enemies of America
Some basic common sense.

Thank you Dr. Brennan fan.  I mean that.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2010, 07:28:25 PM »
Blowing up a building wasn't going to advance his cause. He just like many others felt locked out of politics and believed there was not an ability to change things through the political process.

Ultimately he did something incredibly stupid and ended up damaging all of us.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2010, 11:56:57 AM »
Mcveigh hated Jews.