Author Topic: Steven Weigand issues an apology to JTF  (Read 11219 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Steven Weigand issues an apology to JTF
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2010, 02:08:51 PM »
It is weird to apologize for things he said about Chaim and about ISLAM at the same time. I guess Steven is now a political correctness animal.
Or suicidal.

As unstable as he is, I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't at risk for that too.

I think you forgot to put into your consideration the evil that he has made up.

I understand that what he did and said was very bad. Being sick does not excuse what he did or said in the slightest. Steven is completely responsible for everything he has said and done and I do think he needs to be held accountable for his evil speech and actions. However I do hope that if he gets some help that he might be able to change his behavior one day and become more stable.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 02:15:28 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2010, 02:21:28 PM »
It is weird to apologize for things he said about Chaim and about ISLAM at the same time. I guess Steven is now a political correctness animal.

Haw haw haw  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2010, 02:30:53 PM »
Has he ever shown any kind of homosexual inclination? I think he said he had a black girlfriend then a Polish girlfriend but I never heard him being with a man. I don't like what he said to Chaim (calling him a terrorist and a Nazi, which is clearly not true) or to me (cursing me with YSV because I said I wanted him to get help) or to other JTFers, but I don't want to make things up about him either.

I don't think he's been acting in a mentally healthy way. If he was sane but evil that would be one thing. If that is the case then it would be more sensible to make fun of him, insult him, etc. However I think he's got some serious emotional problems or needs some kind of mental health care.

I don't even think he knows what he thinks about anything. I wouldn't be surprised if he joined Whorefront or became a Muslim or joined a Conservative or Reform synagogue. He could really go in any of these directions. He might even go on to be an atheist.

It looks like he's in search of some kind of identity and he hasn't settled on one yet, or can't settle on one.  He's all over the map. I think he lives in a state of mental and emotional confusion.

I do think part of him realizes that how he acted was wrong and that's why he apologized. I could be completely wrong here but I get the sense that, at least in the moment, his apology was sincere. That doesn't mean that he won't go off in any direction or return to the same behavior he had before and invalidate the apology right afterward or soon afterward. I don't think he knows what to think or feel from moment to moment.

I do hope he gets the help he needs and he might hate me for saying that but that's just how I feel about it.

I think you're absolutely right Rubystars. That's the way I've always thought about him. I wish more people would understand that he's young and confused. He definitely needs some help though, if not professional, at least some guidance from someone close to him.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2010, 02:48:32 PM »
There is one hope for him and that's that he's very young. He has time to get older and wiser and even out, and find a stable (hopefully a good) identity. Maybe he'll be different as a grown man.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2010, 03:02:34 PM »
Stop this nonsense... He apoligized and I think that is a good thing. Speculating on his possible mental state is not constructive criticism and if he was really Jewish it could be considered Lashon Hara to continue talking about this... I say forget about him and his organization. It will not affect JTF in the least. If he is successful then so be it... I dont wish him any harm...

I hope his apology is sincere and he can let this problem go...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2010, 03:08:31 PM »
Stop this nonsense... He apoligized and I think that is a good thing. Speculating on his possible mental state is not constructive criticism and if he was really Jewish it could be considered Lashon Hara to continue talking about this... I say forget about him and his organization. It will not affect JTF in the least. If he is successful then so be it... I dont wish him any harm...

Muman I have no hatred toward Steven, only compassion for the fact he seems really confused right now, and hope for his future.

Before all this blew up I considered him to be a friend and I still want the best for him if possible.

It's hard for me to see someone that I cared about and tried to help through private messages giving him Scripture, etc. acting so erratically. I'm trying to get people to see him as a human being with faults that may get better in time. I don't think any of us can deny that he has some serious issues that he needs to work on though.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2010, 05:36:12 PM »
This is like throwing feathers in the air and trying to gather them again after it is too late!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2010, 06:38:04 PM »

Haw haw haw  :::D

So he's taking side of the Muslims eh? Doesn't surprise me. Maybe he's perparing to a one-way trip to Saudi Arabia.
and converting to Islam and becoming a religious Muslim.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2010, 06:43:11 PM »
Sorry, but I can't feel any bit of pity or sorrow for this chazir.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2010, 12:51:05 AM »
The following statement appears in English on Steven Weigand's German forum:

... I also want to make desistance to all my racist Anti Islam comments!

I kindly ask Chaim to delete all my statements about him and Islam which in anyway can be seen as an insult.
Steven Weigang, JDL Germany

In the tradition of the selfhating imitation-JDL of the Rubins this guy apologizes to Islam....    I'm surprised he left out the blacks and the mexicans too....

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2010, 05:58:11 AM »
??? I have missed so much during my time out! How could he turn 180°? Did he meet a Muslim girl who brainwashed him? Or did he get some problems with the local Muslim community in Ahlen that made him fear of their revenge so he decided to change the sides?
Anyway this isn't normal behaviour. And I would not give a sh*** on his apologies. Only honest apoplogies should be accepted. And this was nothing but cheap talk.
The worst of your enemies is a false friend!!!
Shall he become happy now with his new Muslim family and his new "religion" and dedicate himself with fals propaganda. It is his problem and we should be contented with him leaving.
I blocked him in my MSN contacts and on facebook...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2010, 06:09:58 AM »
Since he lives in that area he once posted a photo of [it's an area filled with muzzie flags on almost every window] maybe he's isolated from  ethnic Germans.He is surrounded by carpetbagging muzzies .Maybe they threatend his life
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2010, 06:44:28 AM »
Well, browing a little bit, I found he was in a Turkish group in FB,... :o

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2010, 07:35:07 AM »
:o :o :o :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2010, 08:49:07 AM »
G-d help the kid
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 07:58:32 AM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2010, 11:04:53 AM »

I'm right here with you Muman..It's good that he apologized, I would just let it be...let him be whereever he is and we'll be where ever we'll be.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2010, 11:07:06 AM »
He's an enemy of the Jewish people.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2010, 11:07:55 AM »
He's an enemy of the Jewish people.

Yes he is, but just keep it separated...Treyf on one side, Kosher on the other.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2010, 05:44:21 PM »

No surprising. Since he loves Nazis.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2010, 12:53:49 AM »
It's good he apologized. - Words are a good start but to reach full teshuvah he also needs to repair the damage he has caused.  If he still pals around with the JDL I hope he calls lashon harah on anyone who speaks poorly of Chaim, or JTF for his entire involvement with this group and/or the Jewish people and sets the record straight without compromise.  Perhaps he still does not understand the character assignation of his words, or the betrayal he has purported on Chaim and JTF.  Lets hope he continues to explore what it means to regret one's actions and what it takes to right them. - I completely understand Chaim not wanting to associate with him, and I support it.

Why he includes Islam in his apology is perplexing, possibly insulting, and makes me wonder if he is truly remorseful of his deeds, or if he understands what it means to be sorry. - The fact he wants his words erased from being seen by anyone, especially about Muslims, raises questions.

He is a man with much of his life ahead of him.  He has a chance to make the world a better place if he performs righteous actions, speaks righteous words, and fills his head with righteous thoughts.  I think, possibly, a break from activism and politics might be a good idea, until he gets his head screwed on right, firmly, with conviction and consistency.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein