Author Topic: Ftf's hand-wringing about blacks in last week's Ask JFT  (Read 11579 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Ftf's hand-wringing about blacks in last week's Ask JFT
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2007, 11:28:15 AM »
YOU BETTER BE CAREFULL IF THE NEGRO SAT NEXT TO YOU
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2007, 11:35:17 AM »

Hes still next to me, hes too fat to move and has headphones stuck in his ears.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2007, 11:39:17 AM »

Hes still next to me, hes too fat to move and has headphones stuck in his ears.
lol lol I THINK BURQAS WAS A GOOD IDEA IT KEEPS NEGROES AWAY FROM WOMEN .Withaburqa on the negro can'ntsee if the women is attractive.Also a policeman can put on a burqa and catch svartza molestors :D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2007, 11:40:16 AM »
Well then, what should we do about it? I'm serious, if enough is enough then its got to be stopped. Everyone vote BNP......
For the sake of not letting the blacks take all the jobs i will never step into that internet cafe again or any small shop run by a black. A nice American lady owns the one i'm at, at the moment and i rolled the chair over the black mans bag next to me.

Fruit, white people nearly all have a higher degree of education, in this country. The blacks who are immigrants and don't have an education then seek potential jobs that don't require a background education, while the whites stay fighting for a higher profession, harder to seek and acheive.
Its a vicious circle.

Number one.  The BNP is worse than a bad joke.   I hope there is no one who seriously pins their hopes on a BNP political victory.  :D

Second, the phenomenon you refer to illustrates my point beautifully.  Believe it or not but the average black in Scotland is MORE likely to have a professional or graduate qualification than the average white person.  And in fact, in the UK as a whole, Afro-Caribbean women are more likely to have a middle class job than the average white male.

So you cannot turn round and say that blacks are everywhere 'victims' of white racism.  And as I have said a million times before, usually to deaf ears, there is NO discrimination worth speaking of towards blacks in the youth culture - in fact, young black men are surprisingly fecund and popular with white ladies.

Let us therefore do away with the idea that blacks are victims.  Many white people are poor and hard done by too.  (Did you forget that most poor people in the UK are white?)  There are some blacks who through their evil behaviour are not successful in life.  Never mind - they have the dole queue, drug money, and blonde hoes to drown their sorrows with.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2007, 11:53:13 AM »
That is so true! Coming to think about it Fruit, i have never seen a homeless black person in my entire life, here in London. Probably because all the slime ball shvartzas are raking it in with welfare and drugs. Just recently a rastafarian temple was discovered to be a drugs centre.

And you know Fruit, how the black guy in parliament i told you about, got his job? He came in for a trial experience as a student, cried that he had sickle-cell and then of his own accord stayed and expected to be paid.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2007, 02:53:48 PM »
Ah, asian men as well now?  :o

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2007, 04:53:57 PM »
Fruit, you should not make threads just attacking our mods. You can disagree with him without acting like this.

ftf

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2007, 05:47:01 PM »
Fruit, you should not make threads just attacking our mods. You can disagree with him without acting like this.
I didn't care really, people verbally attack me regularly off of the internet, why shouldn't it be the same on the internet.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2007, 05:50:51 PM »
I didn't care really, people verbally attack me regularly off of the internet, why shouldn't it be the same on the internet.

That is a very bitter opinion to hold, ftf. Why do people attack you in real life?

ftf

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2007, 06:03:40 PM »
Because I hold unpopular opinions about things, and I'm short.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2007, 06:08:07 PM »

I have banned FOTL.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2007, 06:09:27 PM »
unpopular opinions about things
Ah, you discuss JTF offline then  :P

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2007, 07:47:02 PM »
I am short too... your point being?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2007, 07:48:53 PM »
Ah, you discuss JTF offline then  :P

I wish more people did.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

ftf

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2007, 05:59:40 PM »
I am short too... your point being?
In some circles it is thought of as "cool" to be tall.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2007, 12:46:35 AM »
Yeah, and who cares?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2007, 12:48:23 PM »
Yeah, and who cares?

Precisely.

I'm tall and its not cool. You can't dodge or hide behind people in photos and don't get a free ride on the bus because people assum you're too old.

ftf

« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2007, 12:58:28 PM »
Some people I know care, I try not to associate with them much, but sometimes I can't avoid their company.