Author Topic: Marco Rubio  (Read 1470 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Marco Rubio
« on: April 20, 2010, 05:40:38 AM »
From what I've seen he's a rising star in Florida. What's his position on Israel?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Marco Rubio
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 02:39:39 PM »
From what I've seen he's a rising star in Florida. What's his position on Israel?

Very favorable!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/rubio-israel
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 02:51:46 PM »
בס''ד

I support Rubio because he is better than the other two candidates, but I want our great members to learn how to discern insincerity from candidates who profess to support Israel when they seek Jewish votes and Jewish money.

Rubio writes in his statement that the U.S. "should work toward" moving its embassy to Jerusalem. Why just work toward it? Why is he unwilling to call for the immediate moving of the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, Israel's eternal capital? Does he have a problem stating that Jerusalem is Israel's capital? The "undivided Jerusalem" statement is meaningless. Even those who demand that Israel surrender eastern Jerusalem to the Arab Nazis claim that that would not divide the city.

Just a note that I am making for the record.

Despite this, I support Rubio primarily because I want to defeat that evil leftist Charlie Crist and the black Jew-hating Democrat candidate.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 08:45:38 PM »
בס''ד

I support Rubio because he is better than the other two candidates, but I want our great members to learn how to discern insincerity from candidates who profess to support Israel when they seek Jewish votes and Jewish money.

Rubio writes in his statement that the U.S. "should work toward" moving its embassy to Jerusalem. Why just work toward it? Why is he unwilling to call for the immediate moving of the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, Israel's eternal capital? Does he have a problem stating that Jerusalem is Israel's capital? The "undivided Jerusalem" statement is meaningless. Even those who demand that Israel surrender eastern Jerusalem to the Arab Nazis claim that that would not divide the city.

Just a note that I am making for the record.

Despite this, I support Rubio primarily because I want to defeat that evil leftist Charlie Crist and the black Jew-hating Democrat candidate.

Very interesting.  I'm wondering if there are ANY major politicians who sincerely support Israel, and do NOT support a two-state politician.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 02:37:29 PM »
Apparently Rubio is ahead of Crist in the polls and is picking up big endorsements:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2010/04/marco-rubio-charlie-crist-mitt-romney-gop.html

I also heard that Crist is thinking about running as an independent in the general election!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 04:02:06 PM »
Apparently Rubio is ahead of Crist in the polls and is picking up big endorsements:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2010/04/marco-rubio-charlie-crist-mitt-romney-gop.html

I also heard that Crist is thinking about running as an independent in the general election!

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Charlie Crist ran as an Independent.    Crist is the definition of a RINO.      His judgment is horrific.    He's not suited to hold public office on any level.     

Republicans and others who oppose Barack Hussein Obama's horrific policies need to know that Charlie Crist would in essence be a Senate Vote for BHO on most key issues.      Crist's support for the " Stimulus"  last year speaks volumes about him.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 05:07:10 PM »