Author Topic: "The real Chaim Ben Pesach revealed" - a great video from Irina  (Read 3027 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This sarcastic video is excellent.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: "The real Chaim Ben Pesach revealed" - a great video from Irina
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 01:04:09 AM »
 :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh: 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 03:42:31 AM »
The video is simple but very good. It had me actually waiting to see what sarcastic reference was coming next.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 04:02:44 AM »
Ira sure does knows how to capture an audience!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 08:26:39 AM by Dan »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 06:28:33 AM »
Arabs, according to regular science, are caucasian, just like whites.
One could argue that they got the sandcolour by raping camels for all these centuries.

I myself however see them as a whole different species apart from the human race.
It is some malicious lifeform similar to some aggressive viruslike disease and thus should be treated as such.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 07:34:31 AM »
Caucasian doesn't necessarily mean white. It just means they have certain skeletal features.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2010, 04:24:49 PM »
weird but funny
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 09:44:34 AM »
Good way of pointing out lies and deceit from Islam and Arabs....Proof positive that Chaim tells the truth!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 12:44:36 PM »
What happened to 4 international and his friend RTA?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 01:09:34 PM »
I hope that 4International would come back and make pro-JTF videos. I hope it's not true that he's gone to the dark side as the rumors seem to suggest.

I always thought his videos were good, I just didn't see all of them because I didn't want to watch the ones that showcased gory Muslim violence (it was good to put those videos out there, but I pesonally couldn't stomach it).

He did them very professionally, way better than anything I've been able to do. I wish the conflict between Irina and 4int had never happened. I think they both make good videos.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 01:32:07 PM »
Ruby, what????

Are you kidding?  4 International was a devout Zionist, how could someone with his principles go to the 'other side (not sure exactly what that means in this situation, but not good) ?'

I only mentioned that here because I know he and Irina both do videos about JTF. 

I did hear rumors that 4 international was I'm blanking oh his name, Moshe?

Oh this is bad though.  how could someone who was fighting for a righteous America and Israel gone bad?

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 01:42:08 PM »
4 International is a good person! He makes good videos!

Moshe92

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 02:02:31 PM »
I did hear rumors that 4 international was I'm blanking oh his name, Moshe?

Are you talking about me?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010, 02:44:25 PM »
I don't think he did but he hasn't posted and I would like him to come back if he can. Many people including me appreciated his videos. I didn't always comment on them or let him know that, and maybe that was wrong. Maybe he felt like he wasn't appreciated because he didn't get enough supportive comments. If I contributed to that 4int then I'm sorry.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2010, 06:18:02 PM »
Ruby,

I'm sure he knows that you cared about him.  You look for the good in all of us and give people the benefit of the doubt. Hi Moshe, yes that was the rumor, but it didn't matter to me because you were both great, whether or not you were the same person!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2010, 01:37:45 AM »
Ruby,

I'm sure he knows that you cared about him.  You look for the good in all of us and give people the benefit of the doubt. Hi Moshe, yes that was the rumor, but it didn't matter to me because you were both great, whether or not you were the same person!

בס''ד

JTFEnthusiast, Moshe is not 4International. I know both of them and I can assure you that they are two seperate people.

Equally absurd is the assertion that I am "AntiChaimBenPesach", "Mr Kahane" and "MrDaveCoe". This false assertion is being spread by someone whom I had the greatest respect for. Someone whom I praised week after week on Ask JTF for many months.

Anyone who speaks Hebrew would know that AntiChaimBenPesach made at least one video with his own voice where he calls me a pedophile and a rapist, and claims that I was raped in prison, and makes similar accusations against Rabbi Meir Kahane zt"l hy"d. Any Israeli would know that the voice on this video is that of an Israeli imitating an American. Since I have an American accent when I speak Hebrew, there is no way that I could have made this sick and disgusting video. (As if I would ever do something like that, G-d forbid). Here is the video:

As far as the account known as "Mr Kahane", this person is an active leftwing member of our Hebrew forum. People on our Hebrew forum know him and know that this is also an Israeli who has lived in Israel his whole life. Why do we allow leftists on our forum? Because it makes the forum much more interesting and active.

This same person accuses me of being "MrDaveCoe". Equally ridiculous. Dave Coe is a real person who hates Jews and who is running for the California State Assembly.

Why do we publicize and promote anti-JTF videos? Because most of them actually help us by publicizing our movement. We have gotten new members and supporters, especially in Israel, as a result of the anti-JTF videos of AntiChaimBenPesach, Marbus and others. Also the videos that poke fun at us from Ira and Mr Kahane give us additional publicity.

This person also claims that the self-hating left in Israel is not concerned with our movement. Really? Is that why Dany Zak, the chief News Editor for NRG-Maariv (the second biggest newspaper in Israel) has started a special account on Facebook entitled "To Remove Chaim Ben Pesach From Youtube"? Here's all of the information with the links: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,45249.0.html

Yes, we're promoting Dany Zak's anti-Chaim page as well because it brings more attention to our movement. Does that mean that I am also Dany Zak, who is one of the most important people in the Israeli news media?

Are the Peace Now and "anarchist" demonstrators unconcerned about our movement? We have already shown everyone here the reports from Israeli television complaining hysterically about our Hebrew forum "endangering" the left.

If this person who is smearing me spoke Hebrew, he would be very embarrassed by what he has written all over Youtube.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 02:05:11 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2010, 09:15:12 AM »
Ruby,

I'm sure he knows that you cared about him.  You look for the good in all of us and give people the benefit of the doubt.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2010, 08:27:22 PM »
Chaim,

I was only speaking about Moshe.  I had said earlier that it didn't matter to me.  I don't know anything beyond that.  I can't read Hebrew so anything anti-Chaimbenpesach says is usually lost on me

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2010, 11:45:40 PM »
Chaim,

I was only speaking about Moshe.  I had said earlier that it didn't matter to me.  I don't know anything beyond that.  I can't read Hebrew so anything anti-Chaimbenpesach says is usually lost on me

בס''ד

I know that you only have the best intentions. What I wrote about AntiChaimBenPesach was not directed at you. I just wanted to clarify what is going on on zootube.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 05:33:59 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »