Author Topic: Saving modern Isral  (Read 2696 times)

Offline Oliver

• New JTFer
Saving modern Isral
« on: June 04, 2010, 09:56:37 AM »
Hello Guys,

in recent years I thought a lot about how to solve the problems of Israel/Palestine, and these suggestions are my personal conclusions concerning how to get peace between Israeli Jews and all of their Muslim neighbors:

1. Israel should act like a Nation that is willing to have peace by giving a fair share of their controlled territory back to the Palestinians
2. Israel should stop thinking that the US will solve all of their self-inflicted problems - thus stop taking american support as granted
3. Palestinians - as a result, should vote for equally moderated approaches coming from their leaders
4. West-Bank and Gaza shall be within the jurisdiction of Palestinians without any intervention by Israelis other than diplomacy

That's all for starters - for now...

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: Saving modern Isral
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 10:06:28 AM »
Hello Guys,

in recent years I thought a lot about how to solve the problems of Israel/Palestine, and these suggestions are my personal conclusions concerning how to get peace between Israeli Jews and all of their Muslim neighbors:

1. Israel should act like a Nation that is willing to have peace by giving a fair share of their controlled territory back to the Palestinians
2. Israel should stop thinking that the US will solve all of their self-inflicted problems - thus stop taking american support as granted
3. Palestinians - as a result, should vote for equally moderated approaches coming from their leaders
4. West-Bank and Gaza shall be within the jurisdiction of Palestinians without any intervention by Israelis other than diplomacy

are you a troll?
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 10:10:21 AM »
It seems like you want to do now what your fellow countrymen did 65 years ago. Germany has not changed one bit.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 10:23:07 AM »
Hey Oliver!

SCREW YOU!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 07:51:22 AM »
Hello Guys,

Israel should not have to do any of those things.   You have adopted the nazi rhetoric of the media and UN.  I would like to send you to live in Gaza under Hamas rule and hopefully an Israeli airstrike will take you out along with some terrorist fellow-nazis.

Straight to gehinom.

Israel does not need anyone's "support" if support means encouraging Israel to sacrifice its national sovereignty.

No country is required to give up its national homeland to its genocidal enemy for the sake of "peace."  On the contrary, peace will be achieved by Israel standing up against the terrorist nazis, telling them "No" and remaining the sole possessors of the Jewish homeland.   Only under that circumstance will the terrorist nazis you love so dearly be denied the encouragement to continue raging their warfare and terror.