Author Topic: Judge warns: 'Arm yourselves!'  (Read 4598 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Judge warns: 'Arm yourselves!'
« on: April 30, 2010, 04:18:54 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=145989

Arm yourselves!" warned a local judge in one Ohio county after more than half of the sheriff's department was let go following budget cuts, Jerome Corsi's Red Alert reports.

"We're going to have to look after each other," said Common Pleas Judge Alfred Mackey.

The people of Ashtabula County, Ohio, to the east of Cleveland along Lake Erie, have been advised by the local judge to arm themselves after budget cuts drastically reduced the number of law-enforcement officers available to patrol the county.

The sheriff's department was cut from 112 deputies to 49, with just one vehicle left to patrol the 720-square-mile county. Meanwhile, the county jail is down to 30 prisoners because there are not enough guards to lock up the 700 people waiting to be incarcerated.

Area gun dealers and instructors are noticing a sharp increase in weapons sales and interest in self-defense classes. Law-enforcement reductions are not limited to Ashtabula. Other counties in Ohio and across the nation are experiencing similar consequences of massive budget cuts.

To learn more about the impact of local-government budget cuts and bankruptcy trends, read Jerome Corsi's Red Alert, the premium, online intelligence news source by the WND staff writer, columnist and author of the New York Times No. 1 best-seller, "The Obama Nation."

Red Alert's author, whose books "The Obama Nation" and "Unfit for Command" have topped the New York Times best-sellers list, received his Ph.D. from Harvard University in political science in 1972. For nearly 25 years, beginning in 1981, he worked with banks throughout the U.S. and around the world to develop financial services marketing companies to assist banks in establishing broker/dealers and insurance subsidiaries to provide financial planning products and services to their retail customers. In this career, Corsi developed three different third-party financial services marketing firms that reached gross sales levels of $1 billion in annuities and equal volume in mutual funds
. In 1999, he began developing Internet-based financial marketing firms, also adapted to work in conjunction with banks.

In his 25-year financial services career, Corsi has been a noted financial services speaker and writer, publishing three books and numerous articles in professional financial services journals and magazines.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Judge warns: 'Arm yourselves!'
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 01:36:33 PM »
Very true. Officers being cut everywhere!  Use target practice and be ready!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 02:36:28 PM »
Cuts are on purpose too.  Cutting Law enforcement will allow more crime on the Streets!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 03:31:32 PM »
Cuts are on purpose too.  Cutting Law enforcement will allow more crime on the Streets!

I tell ya

Crime is just everywhere these days.  A few months ago I saw like two or three police cars just speeding down the road near where I live. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 08:28:44 PM »
and have some fighting skills ;D
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline ISRAELIPATRIOT1957

• New JTFer
  • WHAT THE NRA ONLY DREAMS OF BEING
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 10:26:23 PM »
Shalom Y'all
A very wise Judge. The Torah says we are to Arm our selves and Protect the ones who can not.  For the Christian Brothers you better sit down for this and take a Chill pill, In the Book of Luke 22:35-38 Yeshua said "He that has no sword let him sell his garmit and buy one, Kefa "Peter" said I have two swords, Yeshua said thats enough. Vers 49-50 Yeshuas followers saw what was going to happen they said"Is it time to use OUR swords? It proves that Yeshua was NOT a pacifist! A 2nd amendment group I belong to called" JPFO" has MANY DVDs ,CDs and Many forms of information, one CD called "The 10 Comandments of Self Defence" I want to say that my Heart is in Yisrael, when Our Nation"Yisrael" is Atacked I'll be on the next Jet over there to help in any way I can. I wish we had more Judges like the one in this story. :dance:
MIKHAEL BEN LEVI YISRAEL (aka) Marion M Miceli