General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

ask normal atheist

(1/15) > >>

Ben m:
well,this is the tread when you can ask me questions about my self or my views or just questions or start debating and i will try to answer to you in the best way i can.

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
How old are you?
are you married/have a gf?

Irish Zionist:
Are you really an atheist?
If so when did you become one and why?
Also were you always an atheist?
If not what religion did you follow?

Ben m:

--- Quote from: Ron Ben Michael on May 03, 2010, 10:47:04 AM ---How old are you?
are you married/have a gf?

--- End quote ---
well i am 16 years old, in the last time i cheked my iindentity card i was labelled as single ;D and i didn't found yet the perfect girl so i don't currently have a girlfriend (and i don't think i will have soon as i am very busy before the matriculum exams-the bagrut).

Ben m:

--- Quote from: Irish Zionist on May 03, 2010, 12:17:08 PM ---Are you really an atheist?
If so when did you become one and why?
Also were you always an atheist?
If not what religion did you follow?

--- End quote ---
1) yes i am realy an atheist,i am actually a hard core one and had many debates about god's existence.
2)i become atheist in the age of 10 six years ago.i was recognised as a gifted by the ministry of education two years ago and i was in love with science (metaphoricaly) :laugh: i read my first book of steven howking ''Black Holes and Baby Universes and Other Essays'' and in the begining i there was a chapter on that discussed the existence of god.hawking said that from a scientific point of view the existence of god is an open question,must like bigfoot.i had only the habit of dissmissing this option as unreal unless prove otherwise and so i am naturally became an atheist and since then this is part of my conciosness.
3)no i am an atheist for only six years.
4)before my ''conversion'' to atheism i was a secular /traditionalist jew,.
sincerely,normal atheist.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version