General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

ask normal atheist

<< < (9/15) > >>

Ben m:

--- Quote from: muman613 on May 09, 2010, 12:30:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: normal atheist on May 09, 2010, 10:01:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: muman613 on May 07, 2010, 04:51:01 PM ---Sounds like you are a racist to me...

In general we don't believe race to be the factor which determines if you are good or evil. But you seem overly obsessed with race.. Would you mind telling us what race you are from?

--- End quote ---
yes i am a proud jew (which is mean that i belong to the white or in his other name the caucasian race).and yes i am racist by definition,and so almost all the posters here along with kahane and chaim ben pesach.according to oxford dictionary,racism is the belive that there are real different beween the races.i hope you are living in the united states beacuse if you are you just need to venture outside and carefully examined the behavior of the negroes and the behavior of whites and asians and then return to here and tell me about your finding beacuse i am sure every american will be glad to hear them.

--- End quote ---

I do not believe you are speaking the truth here. Kahanism is not racism, although those who try to speak evil about it call it thus... Judaism is not racist, never has been, never will be...

Judaism is composed of many races and none of them are intrinsically better than the other kind. Personally I care less what kind of 'Jew' you are because you have stated many times you don't care about Judaism. You do know that Judaism is not a race, and therefore you are incorrect if you pain Judaism as a racist religion.

Let me explain what I have learned the JTF position is, because it is the same position which I have had for almost 20 years {longer than you, na, have been alive}...

There are evil cultures in the world but the races are not evil. Evil is a product of evil actions. The soul is born nuetral and all humanity has a thing called free will. The free will is what determines whether an individual is good or evil.

I guess you don't get out much and don't have much contact with people who are different than you are. I have been around the world and I work with people from many cultures and I can tell you personally that they are not all evil. And not only white culture is not evil, there are also good blacks and good mexicans. You and your racial theories belong with Hitler and Nazi germany.

If you espouse such rabid racism you are not my brother, even though you claim to be a Jew. A Jew doesn't treat any human being with less dignity than himself {Love your neighbor as yourself}...

Once again you must understand that we are only fighting the enemies of Israel and the Jewish people. My only enemies are those who declared war against us, the muslims no matter what race they may come from. I live in a mixed neighborhood and some of my black neighbors are very good friends.  I am 100% against gangster and thug culltures and have been called racist for those beliefs alone, but those who know me know that I am open to loving and caring for every human being on the planet.

It saddens me that you are such a racist... You do not make the Jewish people stronger nor do you make them proud.

It is also so silly to me that you have such a belief, being an atheist and all... You are so very lucky to have been born a Jew but you have 0% gratefulness for such a position in life. You take and you do not give, you are selfish and you do not have an iota of goodness in you... this is something to be ashamed of... And you are not too smart too...

--- End quote ---
oysh please,such a bias.well i said you travelled around the world a lot.have you been to detroit lately? to the middle east (not israel)? to africa? if not i am inviting you to go there for an observation and then when you will return please tell us how it was.and now for the jewish part.i am a jew by ethnicity but not by religion,i prefer to rely on equation than to rely on some 2000 years old books beacuse equations never lie.

Ben m:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on May 09, 2010, 08:49:53 PM ---
--- Quote ---1) the average iq of the race's members.this is the key to the advancment of humankind in all areas.

--- End quote ---

It's important for humans to be intelligent enough to be able to survive in the environment they find themselves in. Remember that because one person is smart and another is stupid doesn't make one better than the other one in any meaningful way other than intelligence itself and the ability to do certain intelligence-related tasks. I think people like Stephen Hawking are smarter than I am, but that doesn't mean that his life is worth more than mine.  Likewise if someone has Down Syndrome and has a very low IQ they have the same right to live that I do. Human beings should not be ranked the way you want to rank them.

It's true that not all races are equal in all ways. Genes probably influence culture to a certain degree as well. However to say one is absolutely inferior and another superior begs the question. Inferior at what, and superior at what?

--- Quote ---2)tif their genes tend to be dominant or recesives.from looking at mixed white-black children or asian-black children it is clear that black genes are dominant.that is also the reason why i am considering them much more dangers than islam beacuse the muslims are just mentally ill but their mental illness (islam) is at least curable albeit so far with low success.
--- End quote ---

Whites tend to be more vulnerable because so many of their features are recessive, but that's not really a value judgment in its own right. Many genetic diseases are recessive so recessive does not mean good.

--- End quote ---
1) i already posted that.i consider race superiority by average iq.our ablitiy to be smart and creative is the key to our future.i don't hate any race but we don't need to interfere with blacks beacuse if we will mix with them it will lower our children average iq.and without iq we don't have any future,we can just as well slit our troats in a mass suicide.
2)well i agree with you in that point.but you need to remeber that most of the genetical diseases are connected to some good traits (the most prominent example is ty sachs,this is a disease that until recent time appeard only in ashkeazi jews.recent reserches found that the same gene that caused the intellegence of the ashkenazi people had caused them also the ty sachs).

Rubystars:

--- Quote ---1) i already posted that.i consider race superiority by average iq.our ablitiy to be smart and creative is the key to our future.i don't hate any race but we don't need to interfere with blacks beacuse if we will mix with them it will lower our children average iq.and without iq we don't have any future,we can just as well slit our troats in a mass suicide.

--- End quote ---

I don't think the races should marry each other and I think that different races should remain as distinct as possible. I agree that if whites intermarry with blacks then their children will usually be of lower IQ than if they married a fellow white.

However I think you misunderstand something. There would still be a future, but it would be a future perhaps worse than dying off. Look at how the average black lives in Detroit or New Orleans. Now imagine its welfare cut off and no white people around anymore to help. After murdering and raping each other to reduce the size of their population, they might be hunting rabbits and stray dogs with crude spears after a couple of generations if left only to their own devices.

--- Quote ---2)well i agree with you in that point.but you need to remeber that most of the genetical diseases are connected to some good traits (the most prominent example is ty sachs,this is a disease that until recent time appeard only in ashkeazi jews.recent reserches found that the same gene that caused the intellegence of the ashkenazi people had caused them also the ty sachs).
--- End quote ---

Intelligence is too complex to be carried on one gene alone. I think the Jewish population would benefit if every Ashkenazi Jewish person got genetic testing so that if they carried the gene they did not marry someone else who carried the defective gene (it takes both parents having it to pass it on). Tay-Sachs might eventually be eliminated.

Ben m:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on May 10, 2010, 08:09:02 AM ---
--- Quote ---1) i already posted that.i consider race superiority by average iq.our ablitiy to be smart and creative is the key to our future.i don't hate any race but we don't need to interfere with blacks beacuse if we will mix with them it will lower our children average iq.and without iq we don't have any future,we can just as well slit our troats in a mass suicide.

--- End quote ---

I don't think the races should marry each other and I think that different races should remain as distinct as possible. I agree that if whites intermarry with blacks then their children will usually be of lower IQ than if they married a fellow white.

However I think you misunderstand something. There would still be a future, but it would be a future perhaps worse than dying off. Look at how the average black lives in Detroit or New Orleans. Now imagine its welfare cut off and no white people around anymore to help. After murdering and raping each other to reduce the size of their population, they might be hunting rabbits and stray dogs with crude spears after a couple of generations if left only to their own devices.

--- Quote ---2)well i agree with you in that point.but you need to remeber that most of the genetical diseases are connected to some good traits (the most prominent example is ty sachs,this is a disease that until recent time appeard only in ashkeazi jews.recent reserches found that the same gene that caused the intellegence of the ashkenazi people had caused them also the ty sachs).
--- End quote ---

Intelligence is too complex to be carried on one gene alone. I think the Jewish population would benefit if every Ashkenazi Jewish person got genetic testing so that if they carried the gene they did not marry someone else who carried the defective gene (it takes both parents having it to pass it on). Tay-Sachs might eventually be eliminated.

--- End quote ---
1) i couldn't agree more.
2) tay sachs has already been eliminated in israel.

Rubystars:
How could Tay-Sachs be eliminated in Israel? New people are going there frequently (that's not a bad thing, but it's possible many people who make aliyah are carriers).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version