General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

ask normal atheist

<< < (13/15) > >>

Ben m:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on May 13, 2010, 12:43:12 PM ---Normal atheist if you support the New World Order agenda you might as well be saying to me that you're a Satanist. If you mean something else you shouldn't use that terminology. Do you want the whole world to be one people, one religion, one country?

--- End quote ---
no,no,no! i want a single pan western country with autonomy to every culture within it.and islam has no place in this country.

Zenith:
I found something, maybe it's helpful...

--- Quote --- Debate assumptions and methodology

In a review of the field, Hunt and Carlson[13] while arguing that "research on group differences in intelligence is scientifically valid and socially important" identify four contemporary positions on the topic of racial differences in intelligence:

1. "There are differences in intelligence between races that are due in substantial part to genetically determined differences in brain structure and/or function (Rushton, 1995; Rushton &Jensen, 2005a)."
   2. "Differences in cognitive competencies between races exist and are of social origin (Ogbu, 2002; Sowell, 2005)."
   3. "Differences in test scores that are used to argue for differences in intelligence between races represent the inappropriate use of tests in different groups (Ogbu, 2002; Sternberg, Grigorenko, & Kidd, 2005)."
   4. "There is no such thing as race; it is a term motivated by social concerns and not a scientific concept (Fish, 2004; Smedley & Smedley, 2005)."

Some scientists argue that the history of eugenics makes this field of research difficult to reconcile with current ethical standards for science.[37][38] Other scientists insist that, independent of ethical concerns, research into race and intelligence makes little sense because intelligence is poorly measured and because race is a social construction.[39] According to this view, intelligence is ill-defined and multi-dimensional, or has definitions that vary between cultures. This would make contrasting the intelligence of groups of people, especially groups that came from different cultures, dependent mainly on which culture’s definition of intelligence is being used. Moreover, this view asserts that even if intelligence were as simple to measure as height, racial differences in intelligence would still be meaningless since race exists only as a social construct, with no basis in biology.

Unsurprisingly, almost all scientists actively engaged in research in race and intelligence disagree with these criticisms.[40] For example, psychologist Richard Nisbett writes that:

Some laypeople I know — and some scientists as well — believe that it is a priori impossible for a genetic difference in intelligence to exist between the races. But such a conviction is entirely unfounded. There are a hundred ways that a genetic difference in intelligence could have arisen — either in favor of whites or in favor of blacks. The question is an empirical one, not answerable by a priori convictions about the essential equality of groups.[41]

--- End quote ---
(http://www.answers.com/topic/race-and-intelligence#Test_scores)

--- Quote from: christians4jews ---"i fisagree, blacks have been persecuted far less than the irish, gypsies, and the jews. All have higher iq, all more sucessful
--- End quote ---
as far as I know, gypsies are black coloured too (if, by evolution, black coloured people are inferior to whites, then, they would enter in the "black" category). I don't know about irish persecution, anyway, if you ask about gypsies, I think they are still persecuted (people see them as inferior, and talk bad about them like "hoo, he's a gypsy!" and not all like their company)

--- Quote from: christians4jews ---However, what i will say, is that G-d created everyone equal. G-d is not racist, and blacks had the same iq as whites and other races, that i am sure of. But for whatever reason(my theory is micro evolution due to evi, culture set in) blacks have over the years lowered their iq.
--- End quote ---
that would mean that the blacks do not have a smaller iq due to genetics. Maybe there is the black culture/cultures, that would be inferior to many white cultures. But if it's so, that culture may need a lot of time to change, or better, black people should be part of a better culture.

And there are also white men very stupid and other black men smart. So, would that mean that a smart black man should be desconsidered (i.e. by considering him inferior) and put aside because of the colour of his skin is black, while many stupid white people should "live happy"?

--- Quote from: christians4jews ---In particularly with the japenise/chinese, they are equal if not debatably more intelligent than whites.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---A commonly-cited review by Richard Lynn lists IQ scores for East Asians (105), Europeans  (99), Inuit  (91), Southeast Asians and Amerindians  (87 each), Pacific Islanders (85), South Asians/North Africans (84), Non-Bushmen sub-Saharan Africans (67), Australian Aborigines (62) and Bushmen  (54).
--- End quote ---
(the same link).
maybe they are not debatably smarter than us.

--- Quote from: normal atheist ---good and evil is not the question.the question is what we need to do in order to ensure our survival.we need a new world order and blacks and muslims are not part of it.
--- End quote ---
But what do you say about a new society formed of only chinese and japanase, while us to be exterminated? (or at least put aside and looked upon with disgrace)
Wouldn't that sound nice? if not, why?

and by the way, for a country, to be developped and rich, it is not required that much intelligence as it is needed altruism. That's because if you have smart leaders, but corrupted, they would happily steal a lot, while the country suffers. And why should they care about their countrymen if all they wanted now have? (and they are smart enough not to let themselves being caught or punished)

Ben m:

--- Quote from: Zenith on May 13, 2010, 01:25:31 PM ---I found something, maybe it's helpful...

--- Quote --- Debate assumptions and methodology

In a review of the field, Hunt and Carlson[13] while arguing that "research on group differences in intelligence is scientifically valid and socially important" identify four contemporary positions on the topic of racial differences in intelligence:

1. "There are differences in intelligence between races that are due in substantial part to genetically determined differences in brain structure and/or function (Rushton, 1995; Rushton &Jensen, 2005a)."
   2. "Differences in cognitive competencies between races exist and are of social origin (Ogbu, 2002; Sowell, 2005)."
   3. "Differences in test scores that are used to argue for differences in intelligence between races represent the inappropriate use of tests in different groups (Ogbu, 2002; Sternberg, Grigorenko, & Kidd, 2005)."
   4. "There is no such thing as race; it is a term motivated by social concerns and not a scientific concept (Fish, 2004; Smedley & Smedley, 2005)."

Some scientists argue that the history of eugenics makes this field of research difficult to reconcile with current ethical standards for science.[37][38] Other scientists insist that, independent of ethical concerns, research into race and intelligence makes little sense because intelligence is poorly measured and because race is a social construction.[39] According to this view, intelligence is ill-defined and multi-dimensional, or has definitions that vary between cultures. This would make contrasting the intelligence of groups of people, especially groups that came from different cultures, dependent mainly on which culture’s definition of intelligence is being used. Moreover, this view asserts that even if intelligence were as simple to measure as height, racial differences in intelligence would still be meaningless since race exists only as a social construct, with no basis in biology.

Unsurprisingly, almost all scientists actively engaged in research in race and intelligence disagree with these criticisms.[40] For example, psychologist Richard Nisbett writes that:

Some laypeople I know — and some scientists as well — believe that it is a priori impossible for a genetic difference in intelligence to exist between the races. But such a conviction is entirely unfounded. There are a hundred ways that a genetic difference in intelligence could have arisen — either in favor of whites or in favor of blacks. The question is an empirical one, not answerable by a priori convictions about the essential equality of groups.[41]

--- End quote ---
(http://www.answers.com/topic/race-and-intelligence#Test_scores)

--- Quote from: christians4jews ---"i fisagree, blacks have been persecuted far less than the irish, gypsies, and the jews. All have higher iq, all more sucessful
--- End quote ---
as far as I know, gypsies are black coloured too (if, by evolution, black coloured people are inferior to whites, then, they would enter in the "black" category). I don't know about irish persecution, anyway, if you ask about gypsies, I think they are still persecuted (people see them as inferior, and talk bad about them like "hoo, he's a gypsy!" and not all like their company)

--- Quote from: christians4jews ---However, what i will say, is that G-d created everyone equal. G-d is not racist, and blacks had the same iq as whites and other races, that i am sure of. But for whatever reason(my theory is micro evolution due to evi, culture set in) blacks have over the years lowered their iq.
--- End quote ---
that would mean that the blacks do not have a smaller iq due to genetics. Maybe there is the black culture/cultures, that would be inferior to many white cultures. But if it's so, that culture may need a lot of time to change, or better, black people should be part of a better culture.

And there are also white men very stupid and other black men smart. So, would that mean that a smart black man should be desconsidered (i.e. by considering him inferior) and put aside because of the colour of his skin is black, while many stupid white people should "live happy"?

--- Quote from: christians4jews ---In particularly with the japenise/chinese, they are equal if not debatably more intelligent than whites.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---A commonly-cited review by Richard Lynn lists IQ scores for East Asians (105), Europeans  (99), Inuit  (91), Southeast Asians and Amerindians  (87 each), Pacific Islanders (85), South Asians/North Africans (84), Non-Bushmen sub-Saharan Africans (67), Australian Aborigines (62) and Bushmen  (54).
--- End quote ---
(the same link).
maybe they are not debatably smarter than us.

--- Quote from: normal atheist ---good and evil is not the question.the question is what we need to do in order to ensure our survival.we need a new world order and blacks and muslims are not part of it.
--- End quote ---
But what do you say about a new society formed of only chinese and japanase, while us to be exterminated? (or at least put aside and looked upon with disgrace)
Wouldn't that sound nice? if not, why?

and by the way, for a country, to be developped and rich, it is not required that much intelligence as it is needed altruism. That's because if you have smart leaders, but corrupted, they would happily steal a lot, while the country suffers. And why should they care about their countrymen if all they wanted now have? (and they are smart enough not to let themselves being caught or punished)

--- End quote ---
i didn't meant that the western super state should domiante the earth.it will just span the antire western civilization.i would happily ally myself with hindus and japanese  beacuse they have brains.

muman613:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on May 13, 2010, 12:43:12 PM ---Normal atheist if you support the New World Order agenda you might as well be saying to me that you're a Satanist. If you mean something else you shouldn't use that terminology. Do you want the whole world to be one people, one religion, one country?

--- End quote ---

I agree... The New World Order is a product of the fevered minds of the Illuminati and the CFR... There is no place for such an idea with Jewish Nationalists... The NWO would be the 1st to kick Jews out of Israel..

PS: Your selection of Japanese is quite strange. You realize they were some of the most brutal and evil people we ever fought. They raped and pillaged China during WWII. I do not consider them the most civilized of people. Indeed there are some smart Japanese, but they are not more superior than any other asian...

And Hindus? While there are many bright Indians... As I said before, there are far more illiterate Indians than smart Indians... India is a HUGE country which suffers much poverty..

Ben m:

--- Quote from: muman613 on May 13, 2010, 02:28:23 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I agree... The New World Order is a product of the fevered minds of the Illuminati and the CFR... There is no place for such an idea with Jewish Nationalists... The NWO would be the 1st to kick Jews out of Israel..

PS: Your selection of Japanese is quite strange. You realize they were some of the most brutal and evil people we ever fought. They raped and pillaged China during WWII. I do not consider them the most civilized of people. Indeed there are some smart Japanese, but they are not more superior than any other asian...

And Hindus? While there are many bright Indians... As I said before, there are far more illiterate Indians than smart Indians... India is a HUGE country which suffers much poverty..

--- End quote ---
first.i don't care what they had done to the chinese.it was the chinese fault.second.most of the indians are illitirate but the literate indian produced some of the world greates scientists.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version